Scarborough Disposal

63 Raleigh Ave Scarborough ON M1K 1A1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Scarborough Junction  >  Scarborough Disposal

Reviews for Scarborough Disposal

JasonVan from Toronto

Great experience. My front lawn was packed with junk pulled out of the house – Contacted Scarborough Disposal and they had a bin coming next morning. I had space limitations and couldn’t leave a bit – they were so accommodating and we figured out a solution that worked for both of us. Customer service was great and the driver was too. They will get all my disposal business moving forward. My neighbors and I thank you for your prompt service
Jason

David J in Toronto

My initial email response came back within a few hours. Price was very good and correspondance was helpful and detailed
Within 4 hours of calling to book a bin, it was delivered. Pick up completed within the same time frame. Amazing and beyond expectations!
I'll use them again with no hesitation.

Thanks again!

Update December 14

Since my review a few weeks back I've called upon Scarborough disposal two more times for service. And twice more, the service has been exemplary. Drop-off and pickup was within hours and billing was great.
I'm just so tickled with their service I felt compelled to write an update.

Bobber in Toronto

Renovating a basement downtown and the front yard is surrounded by a 5' hedge (2-1/2' thick), which meant I had to get a street permit for a bin. Alas, it takes 2-3 weeks for that to happen....so I just piled all the loose construction waste in the front yard. Given the situation, I was worried about finding a company that would be willing to haul this stuff away - or what the cost would be. I called Scarborough and described my predicament, and they sent a truck around the next day. Unfortunately, there was some sort of miscommunication and Spyder, the driver, didn't expect to be loading loose waste into the bin on his truck over the hedge (he thought it would be bagged or bundled, and would require less than 1/2 hour of work). After calling the owner (and sending him pics of the waste), the owner said it was up to Spyder to decide if he wanted to load the truck or pass on the job. Spyder agreed, and helped me throw everything in the bin in the rain - took about an hour and twenty minutes. When I told Spyder I needed to have another load hauled away, he told me to mention him by name if I called back and he'd be happy to do it again. Needless to say I was impressed and very appreciative of the service, and will be calling for the next load. Over the phone estimate was spot on, as well - not to mention less than it would have cost me to rent a truck and helper to do the job myself.

Jessica in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

We were remodelling our kitchen and we had a ton of junk in our backyard. They gave us a reasonable price and I am so happy to have found them.

Hi Jessica,

We were happy to help you! Thanks for your great review!

Tobey in Toronto

I spent a lot of time trying to get my permit from the city in order to place a bin on the street. The service at Scarborough Disposal was exceptional and Jen was extremely patient and polite. The bin arrived right on time and I was able to get rid of the giant pile of construction waste! I recommend this company both for the price and service!!

We try our best to help everyone out the best we can, no matter what situation they may be in. It can be a headache dealing with the city for permits and they don't seem to realize what a predicament some people are in that don't have a driveway or little to no access. We were happy to finally be able to help you out Tobey!!

Abe in Toronto

Perfect. Arrived a few minutes ahead of schedule and didn't complain about where to place the bin, unlike the other guys. The price was about 65% of other guy's price, and I could put stones and concrete in with the dirt, unlike with the other guys. The transaction was super easy. Keep up the excellent work.

We were happy to make things easy breezy for you!! We do our best to keep our prices competitive, but great service is our #1 goal! We love happy customers! Thanks for the great review!

New Homeowner in Toronto
6 reviews East York, ON

We scheduled delivery for 10am, the 14 yard bin came just a bit early and we were out. But, we came home to it expertly navigated our narrow alleyway, exactly where we wanted it placed in our even narrower backyard. How did you know where to put the bin, Scarborough Disposal? Can you read minds?

Additionally, none of our neighbours saw or heard the bin arrive, or leave. We're convinced that this company is composed on garbage disposal ninjas, or ghosts.

At any rate, it's the most congenial mind-reading ghost ninja disposal service I've ever dealt with. Up front pricing, on-time delivery (ok, half an hour early), no hidden fees, bill in the mail within a week.

Will definitely be contacting them in the future to teleport more of garbage away. Magic!

You gave away our ninja secret!! Definitely our most original (and enjoyable) review!! We really do pride ourselves on our service and it's how we're able to out shine other disposal companies. Thanks so much for your great review!

Rob L in Markham

Scarborough Disposal was efficient and professional. I've rented bins from other companies in the past with less happy experiences. Jim had a very clear, upfront pricing model, and was prompt about sending a statement of work and receipt in the mail the day after picking up the bin. I highly recommend Scarborough Disposal!

Thanks for the great review Rob! We try to be honest and upfront about our pricing....no surprises means a happy customer!! We're glad you were happy with our service and hope you use us again in the future!

Lainey in Toronto
4 reviews East York, ON

As advid do-it-yourselfers, we have needed 3 different types of disposal bins over the past few months. Upon recommendation of a friend we called scarborough disposal. Their rates were reasonable and their drivers reliable and friendly. We will no doubt use them again and happily recommend them to anyone requiring disposal services.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We try our best to keep our customers happy and are grateful for the reviews and referrals!

Silvia M. in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

As we collected tons of garbage again from our basement reno project, we called Scarborough Disposal (Des O'Leary - our garbage guy was on vacation) and arranged for a pick-up truck, but then we realized that we might need a bigger bin. The next day called again this company and we spoke to a very nice gentleman that answered to all our questions, re prices/sizes/quantity of garbage that could be produced from a regular renovation, and we decided to rent a bigger garbage bin instead. Within an hour we received our garbage bin on our driveway. We disposed a lot of garbage, huge pieces of concrete, again drywalls and wood studs, all about 3,5 tones.

Thanks so much for the great review Silvia! I'm glad we were able to help you out, and always try our best to provide a fast (and courteous) service. We're always here to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again Silvia!

More about Scarborough Disposal

Got Junk? We Can Help! We offer junk & trash removal services in Toronto & Scarborough. We offer Low Cost Dumpster Bin Rentals (4-40 yard Bins). We haul ALL garbage, trash, rubbish, & waste away! We're a family owned & operated company that's been a Scarborough landmark for ...