1-800-Rid-Of-It

Toronto ON M6R 3A6
Rick from Rid Of It   Toronto
Owner/Manager
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Karen Manuel in Scarborough

We were clearing my Father-in-Law's house because he had recently died. We called Rid Of It for an estimate. The price was reasonable so we hired them. Lucas and Derek came to remove the items. They were on time and very efficient. Some of the things were heavy and awkward but there was no complaining. We added the washer to the list and were not charged extra. I was very impressed with this company and would definitely hire them again.

Hi Karen,

Good to hear that we where able to help during a sensitive time. Thank you for reviewing and letting the crew know you were pleased with the service.

Rick
President

Mary in

Josh and Derek from Rid of It called before they came, and came at the appointed time. They were pleasant and professional, and the job was completed without a hitch. I would certainly recommend this service to everyone.

Job Price

My first time hiring 1-800 Get Rid of It, and I was very happy with their professional attitude and expertise. We needed both as our longtime fridge was lodged between 3 kitchen cabinets. Service was on time and very professional.

MC

Lucas and Brandon did a great job.
They have been efficient, diligent and professional. They arrived on time, reviewed the scope of work, gave me the cost and then 1 hour later the garbage was gone from my backyard.

I used such services in the past and it was not a smooth experience.
It is the first time I work with this company. I will definitely hire them again and recommend their services.

Thank you Lucas and Brandon.
Michaela

Hi Michaela,

Really happy your first job with us was a smooth one!

Thank you for providing us with your feedback I will let the guys know . Reallyhappy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

Rick, President.

I had an old IKEA bed and box Springs in one. It was not a standard size and no sheets fit. It was on the second floor and almost impossible to get down the stairs.
Tim and Josh were able to lift the bed over the railing and it was gone in no time.
I was very impressed

Job Price

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, glad we could help with the bed that no sheets would fit. I am happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy.I will let them know you were impressed with their acrobatic skills :) Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

Ameet in Brampton

I called rid of it in the morning and they were there in the afternoon to remove some bedroom furniture from our master bedroom that would be eventually renovated. Lucas and Jamie arrived on time and were extremely professional and friendly. Lucas provided an instant quote and they got to work right away. They were in and out in about 45 minutes. Thanks to them I was able to begin renovation in the bedroom as well as bath. I definitely recommend these guys and would not hesitate to call them again in the future. Thanks!

Great review!

Hope the reno is going well.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback as it is very important to us. I am happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

Michele in

I had a rental property with two tenants leaving. I knew the backyard shed needed clearing but didn't know the tenants would leave as much as they did behind. They left three couches in two units - among other furniture and garbage. I left Lucas and Jamie at the house to get everything done, which they did. They did a great job and were very personable, easygoing and friendly. Not to mention professional and capable.

A.P. in

I've had bad experiences with movers in the past -hidden charges, changing their story, or even just not showing up- but would definitely recommend these guys. They accommodated my pick up on very short notice with no hassle. They gave me a good rate and they were very punctual. Very easy to deal with, very up front and professional.

Job Price

Glad we could change your mind about movers!

Paulmax in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had a driveway full of junk which Lucas and Brandon loaded quickly and trucked away.

They were fast, efficient, courteous and friendly.

We booked a second appointment because unfortunately there's more where that first load originated.

Paul Kohn, Richmond Hill

Hi Paul,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback as it is very important to us. I am happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us and for your repeat business.

Rick, President.

We called 1-800-Rid-of-It to help clear out our basement, which had 30+ years of clutter — furniture, old toys, exercise equipment, books, household items and clothes. We'd never used a junk removal service before but we really needed help — we'd sold and given away a few items but there was far too much left to dispose of on our own.

Fortunately, 1-800-Rid-of-It was able to come on a couple of days' notice. They arrived promptly on the scheduled day. Tim and Derek were extremely patient and polite, and followed our instructions carefully in terms of which items to remove. They cleared out two rooms in about an hour. It wasn't easy work: they had to take apart furniture, some items were bulky and heavy, and the rooms were dusty, but they did the job quickly and efficiently. We didn't have to lift a finger. The basement was almost instantly transformed, and it was such a relief when all the junk had been cleared.

I'd been unsure of how to dispose of certain items, but I was pleased to hear the company donates and recycles whatever it can salvage. 1-800-Rid-of-It took what seemed like a monumental task and made it seem easy! I felt We plan to use them again.

Great review!

Thank you for providing us with your feedback as it is very important to us. I am happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy and making monumental tasks easy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …