1-800-Rid-Of-It

Junk Removal
Toronto ON M6R 3A6
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Barb D.

I found them online on Monday and placed an order for Wednesday morning to remove some old file cabinets and computer desks. They arrived promptly at 9:30 as requested. The whole job was seamless and efficient. I highly recommend 1-800-Rid-Of-It for your disposal needs.
I know we'll definitely call them back.

Wenjun in Toronto

Derek and Josh were a great team! They were fast, efficient and respectful to remove everything off the property as per instruction. They were very responsive to my phone call as my property had a lane way they had to access. They were also able to maneuver large pieces of furniture out of my small entrance way which I was originally worried about. As such, I booked with them again!

Thanks for your continued business Wenjun and taking the time to submit this review!

We really value our customers time and property and take extra care when the space is tight to preserve the original state of the space. Derek and Josh are two of our best and will be happy to receive this review. I am confident the next job will be nothing less.

Daniel

Garage is crowed with stuffs left by the previous owner, finally made up the mind to clean them all. Found this company on the internet, made the apppoinment online. Josh & Ed came as scheduled, they are cheerful, friendly and accomodating, got the job done quickly, all in all quite satisfied.

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review Daniel. Happy to hear the online booking was easy to navigate. Hope you are putting that garage space to good use, just in time for the cold weather I might add. We take pride in delivering superior customer service which keeps us a cut above the rest.

Janet in East york

I found Rid-Of-It online and I am so glad I did. When I phoned them, the person was friendly and helpful. On the day of the pickup, I was called to say when they would be arriving, then got a second call to say they were caught in traffic and would be a bit late (very considerate). Ed and Jordan arrived. They were both extremely nice and polite. One of the pieces being taken belonged to my Mom, so I was a bit emotional about getting rid of it. They treated it with a great deal of respect. On top of all of that, Rid-Of-It's price for pickup was the least expensive of all that I called. I would certainly use them again and would definitely recommend them to others.

Hi Janet,

Thanks for the great review! We believe our client`s time is valuable and strive to be punctual and professional. In this business we have had to assist clients in doing the removal of very important items and know how hard and emotional it can be. I am happy to hear the crew was respectful and sensitive to the emotions you were experiencing. We try to keep the pricing as cost effective as possible and more value for your money. Thanks again for the referrals, this is the best form of advertising.... a satisfied client!

Rick, President

Great business. The telephone sign up process was a breeze, and Ed and Gordon were on time, super friendly, and did an amazing job getting the junk out of my garage. Highly recommended!

Happy to hear the process is an easy process for our clients. We take pride in our professionalism and punctuality and hope you are enjoying the space in the garage now that all the junk is gone! Thanks again for taking the time to submit the review.

GD in Toronto

We had a massive amount of spruce bows from an event that we needed to dispose of and needed them out in a timely fashion. Josh from Get 1-800-Rid-Of-It was not only punctual, but extremely pleasant, professional, industrious, and took care of us most awesomely! Highly recommend this company and, if you can, ask for Josh!

Thanks for submitting this review ....Josh is one of our elite crew members who consistently displays a very professional and friendly attitude. These are the behaviours all of our crew members strive to give our clients. Hope the event was a success and glad we were able to assist in removing them in the allocated time frame.

Sasha in Toronto

This company was professional from start to finish. Once I booked the appointment, I received an email confirmation right away. They called about half an hour before the arrival time and got to my place a few minutes early. They were friendly and professional and got the job done in less than an hour. I would use this company again and recommend them to anyone who need to haul away a basement full of junk!

Hi Susan,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. At Rid-Of-It, we take pride in our professionalism and realise the importance of great customer service. Hope you are enjoying the added space in your basement now that the junk is gone. A satisfied client is the best form of advertising and we appreciate your referrals. Thanks again!

Jpeacock in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kevin and Gordon arrived right on time after calling to confirm their ETA. They were quick, efficient and friendly in the pickup of my stuff. They also quickly dismantled a larger chest that was too bulky to start with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We value our clients time and try to be as punctual as possible. Happy we were able to complete the job quickly and seamlessly for you. Thanks for the recommendations!

Susan Asquith in Toronto

My experience has always been superb when dealing with "Rid of It" Fast, polite, punctual, thorough. Always nice, happy friendly guys. Thanks Lucas and Gordon!
I will always recommend them! You won't be sorry!

Susan Asquith
Toronto

Susan,

We appreciate your continued business and taking the time to submit this review. Thanks for the recommendations, we believe the best form of advertising is from a happy and satisfied customer. "Polite, punctual, thorough, always nice, happy friendly guys" we will forward this to the crew, Thanks again!

MKToronto in Toronto

This morning I called Rid of It to finally rid my house of an old clothes dryer and some renovation junk that I had been staring at for months. I don't know why I didn't call sooner. I got same day service by the very courteous and efficient Ed & Kevin. Would definitely recommend.

MKToronto,

We are happy to provide same day service to you and finally got the junk out of your sight. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit this review.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …