1-800-Rid-Of-It

Junk Removal
Toronto ON M6R 3A6
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Karen Manuel in Scarborough

We were clearing my Father-in-Law's house because he had recently died. We called Rid Of It for an estimate. The price was reasonable so we hired them. Lucas and Derek came to remove the items. They were on time and very efficient. Some of the things were heavy and awkward but there was no complaining. We added the washer to the list and were not charged extra. I was very impressed with this company and would definitely hire them again.

Hi Karen,

Good to hear that we where able to help during a sensitive time. Thank you for reviewing and letting the crew know you were pleased with the service.

Rick
President

Mary in Toronto

After being stood up by another junk removal company on Friday I called 'Rid-of-it' to try to make alternate arrangements. Not only were they able to accommodate me on short notice but they were prompt, courteous and efficient. I can recommend Tim and Jamie without reservation.
ML Finlay

Hi Mary,

Really happy we were able to get the job done for you! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write this great review. I will pass this on to Tim and Jamie, they are always happy to hear the positive feedback from a job well done.

Best Regards

Erin C in Toronto

Accurate estimate when booking, courteous call to confirm they were on their way, left my place tidier than before they arrived. Worked hard and worked fast. Very reasonably priced. I've used a different company in the past and was much, much happier with 1-800-Rid of it.
Will definitely recommend and I know who I will call in the future.

Hi Erin C,

Glad to know we are giving our clients accurate information, and providing superior service in the marketplace.Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Have a great day!

rzwarun in Toronto

I needed to get rid of an old 55" rear projection TV weighing 200 lb. I scheduled a next morning appointment. Jason and Tim called before arrival. They were professional, courteous, and knew what they were doing. They got rid of this monstrous TV and cleaned up the debris. They did a great job.
I wouldn't hesitate to call them for my next job

Hi Rzwarun,

Thanks for your prompt review!Great Review!

Really happy to know Jason and Tim are doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

Rick, President.

I chose this company because of their high reviews and because I trusted home stars. No more. I requested of their dispatcher that they clear out an old washing machine in my basement that was too big to remove without taking it apart. The woman assured me 3 times that they'd be able to dismantle it - no problem. One pick up day the drivers refused to take the machine apart saying rhat they weren't liscenced to do so!!! They took other trash and then charged me over $1000 saying they'd charge me another $400 if I wanted the machine itself removed. Please avoid these people. They are dishonest, aggressive and threatening. I hesitate to post this because of their aggressiveness but wanted to warn other unsuspecting people.

I am not allowed to write a 2nd review due to Home Star's policy of allowing only 1 review per 6 months. I do have follow up so will wait 6 months to post it.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We take all positive and negative reviews seriously and they are an excellent tool for us to monitor the effectiveness of our team. I have reviewed this unfortunate situation with our team and feel we did what we could do rectify the situation. I feel the volume of positive reviews that we receive speak for themselves and I encourage you to reach out again in 6 months and do another review. By then we will have accumulated hundreds of more positive reviews that are informative , helpful and a true reflection of the service we strive to provide.

Rick
President

Jason and Lucas did a great job. They kept me informed of the cost of adding additional material. They showed up on time and worked very efficiently, breaking up and removing old concrete slabs.

Great Review!

Really happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

Mohsen in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Booking with Ridofittoronto was a breeze, I did everything online. Tyler and Brandon called and informed us that they could be early to pick up the armoire, sofa and 2 garbage bins. They were polite and professional. Highly recommended.

Thanks,

Mohsen

Hi Mohsen,

Pleased to know our online booking services are working well and easy for our customers!

A. in Etobicoke, On

I was moving and left with junk, ie garbage, unwanted items...called "1-800-Rid of it" I saw them on Homestars and used them 3 times in a week, they were professional, prompt and courteous, would not hesitate to use them again, highly recommended!

Great Review A. in Etobicoke,

Really happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy and able to be of service multiple times. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us.

bob.silverberg in Toronto, Ontario

We had a bunch of junk we wanted hauled away. They arrived when they said they would, they were polite, and they got the job done quickly. No complaints from me!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback as it is very important to us. I am happy to know the crew is doing a great job in keeping our customers happy. Again, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on us and for your repeat business.

Joanne in

This is good junk removal service that
charges different prices for 1/8 of a truck to
full truck loads. They call customers before arriving.
They carry the necessary tools & dollies.
Tim and Karl did a good job.

Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Great Review!

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …