1 800 Rid Of It

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

Jacinta in Toronto
Jacinta in Toronto

Excellent and Friendly Service!

I have the unenviable job of clearing out my parents' bungalow. Over many years, they accumulated A LOT OF STUFF. The job seemed overwhelming, but 1 800 Rid Of It came to the rescue. From my first conversation with Vidya, I knew this company was the perfect choice for me. On the day of the removal, Andrew and Kevin arrived in the early part of the agreed time slot and you could not meet two more courteous, polite, professional, and hard working individuals. They immediately got to work and filled their truck in what seemed like no time at all. Thank-you for making my job some much easier!

Jacinta,
Thanks for this great review, we know this can be a daunting task. It sounds like you had a seamless experience from start to finish. Our team is trained to deliver a professional and courteous service but they are a friendly and sometimes funny bunch. Thanks and we look forward to helping you with the rest of it. Will pass on your kind words to the crew.

Rick President

Mattress and Boxspring Removal

Punctual and the most reasonable in the city. The men arrived on time and moved all my items very quickly with no damage. Payment was easy and cashless and I would definitely recommend them and consider using them again.

WE do not like to waste our clients time and always call before we arrive. We are currently fully equiped with PPEs and offer contactless billing and payment options. Thanks for choosing our services and we look forward to all the recommendations and working with you again.

Thanks

jessica.crevier in Toronto
jessica.crevier in Toronto

Remove a dresser n bed

Terrible! Quoted at 150$ tried to charge me 390$ bed n dresser !! I paid 179$ for a dresser did the rest myself! Never recommend

Jessica,

Thanks for the review, it is important to us even if it is negative. We provide a rough estimate over the phone and do not give the final price until we have seen the items. The reason for this is because many factors affect the final pricing, such as the access, the weight, the distance from the truck as well as the volume it takes up. When we give a rough estimate over the phone or via Email, the client is always advised the final quote is given by the crew once they are on site. The client is given the price before loading starts and are free to decline if they feel it is to expensive and we will be on our way at no cost to you. Sorry if there was some form of miscommunication, glad to hear you were able to do the rest on your own and saved the money.

Thanks and have a great day.

Brad Rass
Brad Rass

Junk Removal

Just as good as got-junk, but not as pricey. Kevin and Andrew worked fast and did a great job. Cleared out our garage in less than 15 minutes. Highly recommend.

Brad,

Just as good, but better! Thanks for the review and acknowledging your crew. Looking forward to hearing from your recommendations.

katita.kraft57 in Toronto
katita.kraft57 in Toronto

Removal of old bed

I called this company to remove a used futon and frame from my residence.
The service was fast, friendly, and efficient! I called just 2 days before. They could have picked it up the next day but I wasn' t home. They picked up the following morning. They were very accommodating to my schedule and kept in touch with me from initial contact!
I would highly recommend this company!

Thanks for choosing our services for your junk removal needs. We always work with our clients, building the relationships by valuing your time, and having on going communication. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rick

tool shed and junk removal

Was able to remove the tool shed and the junks completely. Thank you for a job well done.

The job was more challenging than expected. Your team were Dave, Andrew, Anjay, Cagyvan and Kevin. Once we were able to take care of the Racoons and wasp nests we were able to get the job done. Thanks for the review and we look forward to working with you again.

Regards,

Junk removal

I sent email in the evening asking if they could help me the next day afternoon. Got a response within an hour confirming my ask. The next morning, I got a call with the exact time slot and explanation how it works. Got a call earlier from the crew, they arrived even a bit earlier. Kevin and Cagyvan did an awesome job; gave me a quote on the spot, I agreed (it was better of what I expected), loaded everything in 15 minutes and left the place clean. The whole process, from start to finish showed high level of good team organization and great communication. 10 stars for sure and we will definitely reach out to them when needed.

Thanks for using our online service, it does sound like the entire experience went very smooth and seamless. We value your time and always call ahead so you are not just wasting time waiting around. We look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to send in this review.

rebecca in Toronto
rebecca in Toronto

Large appliance Removal

My husband and I were very impressed at the service provided by Kevin and Cagyuan. They came the same day I called to have our large chest freezer and metal filing cabinet removed. They worked fast and were extremely professional and polite. We thought we might have to get the freezer cut to leave our basement, but they were able to quickly and safely maneuver it out without incident or cutting it. I highly recommend this service.

Rebecca,

Thanks for taking the time to do this review. Basements are tricky, and we often have to cut the appliances located there. Kevin our Ops Manager, was training our newest team member Cagyvan that day. Kevin is very skilled at maneuvering the items out of basements with no damage. Glad it worked out so we didn't have to cut it and incur the added expense of freon removal.

michaeljacek91 in Toronto
michaeljacek91 in Toronto

Furniture removal and disposal

Crew was professional and made the job easy. I had given it a 50-50 chance they would not take on the job given the size and weight but they at it like a challenge to overcome.

Michael,

Haha, challenge defeated based on your review! Glad we were able to get the job done Kevin and Cagyvan were the team onsite. Thanks for sending in the review and choosing our service.

Pick up junk

Pricing was honest and the two workers were pleasant and efficient. No complaints, thank you!

Thanks for choosing our service. We are honest with our pricing and load our truck to be as economical as possible to our clients. You are very welcome and we look forward to working with you again.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-877-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …