1-800-Rid-Of-It

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Brandon from North York
Brandon from North York

Junk Removal

Gordon and Josh just finished the job and all I can say is “WOW!!”. They were very courteous and work like a well-oiled machine. And they were most enthusiastic about fitting it all into one load. They must be magicians as they somehow managed to fit it all in one truck...truly amazing!

I am so impressed that I had to leave a stellar 10.0 review on Homestars today.

Thank you for running such a great organisation and hiring amazing people like Gordon and Josh!

Swapna in Old Toronto
Swapna in Old Toronto

Reno Material Disposal

Paul & Garrison were fast and efficient in getting rid of our junk. Things to plan if you intend to use there service:
1. Call and check what they accept and what they dont
2. Plan your elevator booking as the time frame they share is for their arrival and not getting rid of the stuff

TJ in Toronto
TJ in Toronto

M5G 0A6

Very happy with this company. Paul and Gordon called well ahead to let me know they were coming. Once they got here they made quick work, were very friendly and helpful, and everything was done within 25 minutes. Payment was also very convenient and easy. I would 100% recommend this company to a friend

Dallyce in Wasaga Beach
Dallyce in Wasaga Beach

Easy to do business with

Call in to set up the pick up was handled very well. The team of Garrison & Dave T called with plenty of notice of arrival allowing us to prep any last minute items. The boys were super professional and the load was gone in 10 minutes. Super easy all around. The truck art is cool, so it doesn't feel grubby having the trucks at your home. Great work!

Dallyce,

Glad you like our logo!! We value our client's time and like to call ahead with an ETA so you can do other things if necessary. We aim to make the experience seamless and it sounds like it was for you. Thanks for taking the time to submit this review.

browner24 in Toronto
browner24 in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fast, Quick & Efficient!

We had a garage packed to the brim of old household items. Along with some bigger bulkier items. They called about an hour before arriving. Two friendly faces showed up and were gone within 20 minutes.

We are very satisfied with the service we received, we will definitely call them back when we have more junk.

browner24,

Hope that garage is getting better use now. Thanks for choosing our services, we appreciate your business.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Sod & Wood Removal

I booked 1-800-Rid-Of-It and they were able to come the very next morning. Ed & Gordon were fast, hard-working, and professional. They cleaned up the smallest of debris and were very efficient. Next time I need help, I'm calling 1-800-Rid-Of-It and asking for Ed & Gordon!

Joel,

Thanks for submitting this great review. Happy we were able to schedule you and you were pleased with our professionalism and hard working crew.
we look forward to working with you again.

Joni in Toronto
Joni in Toronto

House products

Paul and Garrison were very helpful with us. They were quick, realiable and very efficent with their work. They were very patient with us when we needed to get somethings sorted. Would definitely send my recommendations to others

Joni,

Glad you got everything sorted and that the guys were helpful. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and appreciate your recommendations.

Great Experience!

I made the arrangements online at 10:30 a.m. and my garbage was gone by 3 p.m. the same day. Garrison and Gordon arrived on time and were both professional, polite and friendly (despite the 32 degree heat they were working in!). I had a chaotic mountain of trash from a house reno and spring cleaning and they had it packed up in less than an hour. They helped me find a cherished ball of my grandson's that had fallen in the pile. I mentioned that I needed garden stakes and they picked out the curtain rods and suggested I might want to use those. Very thoughtful. The price included a premium for weight, as I had heavy flooring and concrete chunks. They were very thorough, even taking the time to pick up small bits of glass that had fallen on the driveway during the haul, which would have been a hazard for my dogs. I would definitely use this company again! Thanks guys! Really glad that I finally got "Rid of It" all!

Thanks for this great review!! Really happy you are pleased with the service provided from booking online to the removal of the glasson the driveway. Hope your grandson is enjoying having the ball back. As for the garden, we will have to come back to see how the make shift stakes are doing :)

Thanks again!

Steph in East York
Steph in East York

Removal of household furishings

My Father recently passed away and of course his home has to be cleaned out. I hired Rid-Of-It as they were able to work within my schedule. Garrison and Gordon were the company representatives that came to do the job. They were professional, efficient and sensitive to the circumstances. I will be using this company again as there is a lot more stuff that has to be removed.

Steph,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review during the difficult period of losing your Dad, please accept sincere condolences from the entire team. Really happy we were able to make it a bit easier for you, by being sensitive as well as professional. We look forward to working with you again, when you are ready to complete the rest of it.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …