1 800 Rid Of It

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for 1 800 Rid Of It

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Great service! Friendly guys, super helpful.

They had some early availability, called to confirm that I could meet them earlier. Showed up on time, quickly and efficiently loaded everything. Paid. Receipt. Done. This is how a service like this should work. Great communication, friendly and efficient. Thanks Matt and Mike!

Matthew,

Happy to hear you had a seamless experience with us from start to finish. This is what we like to hear as well. We value your time and work as professionally as we can.

Rick

Hauling stuff away - great work.

Thanks so much to Andrew and Matt - great work, and a huge help to us.

Most of the stuff was on the 3rd floor, a tough job, done professionally, quickly, and good-naturedly!

Really appreciate all your work today ... this is probably the third time we've used 1-800-Rid Of It, and we'll be back.

Thanks for being a loyal repeat client. We truly appreciate your business. Despite being a tough job at times, our team members are friendly, professional guys. We look forward working with you again very soon.

Large freezer removal

I had a large chest freezer in my basement which would not fit up the stairs but needed to be removed. Rid-of-it was the only company I could find to remove freon from the freezer before it was cut up. I am so happy that thing is gone. Vidya was great to deal with on the phone, very helpful. Kevin, Andrew, and Campbell were very polite and efficient. Came in did the job, no fuss. I will hire this company again.

We are so happy we were able to get that old freezer out! We are one of the few companies who are still doing the freon removal. sounds like you had a great experience from start to finish. We will pass this feedback on to the entire team.

Yolande
Yolande

Junk removal

Just wanted to say that Kevin and Andrew arrived at my house and very courteously and effortlessly removed the junk I wanted to get rid of. I was very pleased with the service especially because of their attitudes. Thanks for the excellent service.

Yolande,

Kevin and Andrew are great friendly, yet professional team members. Thanks for sending in this review, we take customer service very seriously and appreciate knowing how we did!

Scrap removal

Quick same day service, reliable, excellent work, professional helpers, quality job.
I was desperate, called today and a truck was available in 2 hours.
Thanks Matthew and Andrew! My Uncle is so happy!
I highly recommend Rid Of It Toronto.
Grace

Grace,
Thanks for the great review! Very happy to relieve the stress you were experiencing by providing same day service. Hope your uncle is happy with the space.

Ivan
Ivan

Excellent Service

Matt & Anjay did an excellent job. We are very satisfied with the efficiency and communication throughout the whole process. Would strongly recommend this service if you need to have a condo locker cleared.

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We value our clients time and aim to provide a efficient service with excellent customer service.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

daveplumber
daveplumber

Used many times

Used 1 800 Rid Of It 6 times in the past couple years. Always seem to have the same friendly faces showing up. They came by twice this week alone and took away a full backyard of random Reno trash. Today was Kevin and Andrew. Great job as always. Normally I just come online to write bad reviews haha but today I am doing the opposite.

Dave,

Thanks for being a loyal customer, we truly appreciate it. Consistency in good customer service and professionalism is what we aim for and we are very pleased to hear that has been the case. Thanks for taking the time to submit this great review

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Amazing Help and Service!

Mat, Andrew, and Kevin were all immense help with my washer/dryer removal from the top floor of my house, (and subsequent getting a set back up the stairs). They went above and beyond, and were all very nice to work with. I would book them, or recommend them, in a heartbeat.

Cameron

Glad things went well with the removal and replacement of your appliances. Never fun on a third floor. Thanks for taking the time to do the review and look forward to hearing from you again. Rick

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Junk removal

Andy and Mat showed up early, took everything we asked for them to remove. They were fast, and very careful to not damage any walls etc. They went out of their ways to get as much stuff as possible into the truck. They were very friendly and polite. I would highly recommend this company and the two workers we had to everyone.

Thanks for the review. Its great to hear that the guys did an excellent job. I will let them both know you were happy with their service. Thanks Rick

Steve
Steve

Junk removal from house

Just want to say a big thank you to Matt and Andrew. These guys are amazing. Came to give us an quote and we choose to go ahead. Friendly and hardworking guys. They moved some big items with no hesitation or complaints. I certainly would recommend again and again.

Steve Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I will certainly let Matt and Andrew know that you were happy with their service. Thanks for using 1-800 RID-OF-IT and we look forward to hearing from you again.

More about 1 800 Rid Of It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in the removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers, and apartment buildings- basically, anywhere you have JUNK.

We also offer same day junk pickup and make sure no damage is caused to your property during this process. With our online price estimator, you can find the best rates for junk removal and bin disposal in Toronto.