1-800-Rid-Of-It

Toronto ON M6R 3A6
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

JasonRepovs in Toronto

After wrapping up a home renovation, we had most of the scrap materials stored in our garage. We called 1-800-rid-of-it to come and clean up our garage. For the amount of material we had to dispose of, they were priced very reasonably, and the gentlemen who clean out our space were courteous, efficient, and cleaned up after themselves.

We had a great experience with this company and I would highly recommend them!

Jason,

We hope you are making great use of the space you now have in that garage. Thanks for taking the time to submit this review we are pleased to hear you were happy with our pricing and overall service, we aim to give our clients a FULL service including cleaning up after we have completed the job. We sincerely appreciate the recommendations.

PL

Lucas and Derek did an excellent job in taking away some heavy furniture from our home. They called before arriving, they arrived on time, and they removed the furniture in a very efficient and professional way. I would have no hesitation in recommending 1-800-RID-OF-IT and using their services again.

PL, thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We value our clients time and know you could be doing something productive instead of sitting around and waiting for us to show up, this is why we call ahead to give you an estimated time of arrival. Thanks for your recommendations, a satisfied customer is the best form of advertising in our view.

pedro.mondesir in Toronto

Lucas and Jordon were polite, efficient & professional. I booked a same-day service and Lucas kept me informed of their arrival time and were punctual. They also were accurate with their over-the-phone quote. I will be hiring them again.

Pedro,

Very pleased you were happy with our service and there were no unexpected surprises for you. We value our customers time and try to give updates upon arrival. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for 2018!

Thanks again!

Rick, President

Amazing service right from the receptionist who took my call, kept me informed about timing, answered my questions and fit me into a convenient time slot.

The 2 guys were quick, courteous, on time and treated my home as if it was theirs. They did everything they said they would and even called me when they were on their way. My only regret is that I lost the card with their names, so can't personalize this review so they get credit due. The service was on December 1st. The cost was not a surprise and as quoted.
I would recommend and definitely use them again!

The cost was not a surprise and competitive with other companies. I would definitely use them again!

Thank you for this amazing review and for taking the time to submit it online. I am very happy this seamless and productive experience for you and look forward to your continued support. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and all the very best for 2018!

Sasha in Thornhill

Josh and Gordon provided quick and professional services. They were friendly and efficient. The price was very reasonable. I would recommend this company to my friends without hesitation. Thank you very much!

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family, this is the best form of advertising. A satisfied customer; we work at achieving this result every time and would like to wish you Happy Holidays.

Rick, President

Such fast work! before we knew it - Ed had cleared away all of our garage garbage. Confirmation call just before arrival is so helpful. See you again during spring clean up!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review! We know how busy everyone is these days and value your time. We try to give our clients an ETA so they can get other things on the list for the day checked off, instead of sitting around and wasting time. Have a great holiday season and looking forward to seeing you in spring!

Amber in Toronto

My husband and I hired Rid of It for an estate clean up and are really happy with the service we received. Ed and Jordan were our team. They were very professional, thorough, communicative and they worked quickly, which made a tough situation a lot easier for us. We highly recommend this company and would definitely hire them again.

Amber, thanks for taking the time to complete this review!
Estate cleanup is always a bit of a challenge for our clients. Our guys are sensitive to the emotions that may affect you in these cases and work with our clients to know needs to go and what are your treasures. Happy it went well for you and your husband. We look forward to working with you in the future.

tanya in Scarborough

I found Rid-Of-It online when searching for a junk removal company that could get work done ASAP. Lucas and Ed were very professional and efficient. They got most of the work done within one hour. Since I had a lot of junk to get rid of they weren't able to fit it all in their truck. Fortunately they were able to schedule me for the following day to get rest of the work done. Great Job!

Hi Tanya,

Happy to hear the online search lead you to us!! We value our clients time and work expeditiously while providing a great customer service as well. We always make sure the job is completed even if we have to schedule another time to come back as we did with you. Thanks again for taking the time to submit this review.

Barb D.

I found them online on Monday and placed an order for Wednesday morning to remove some old file cabinets and computer desks. They arrived promptly at 9:30 as requested. The whole job was seamless and efficient. I highly recommend 1-800-Rid-Of-It for your disposal needs.
I know we'll definitely call them back.

Hi Barb D.

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review! Great to hear the online booking was easy to navigate and the whole experience was seemless. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Wenjun in Toronto

Derek and Josh were a great team! They were fast, efficient and respectful to remove everything off the property as per instruction. They were very responsive to my phone call as my property had a lane way they had to access. They were also able to maneuver large pieces of furniture out of my small entrance way which I was originally worried about. As such, I booked with them again!

Thanks for your continued business Wenjun and taking the time to submit this review!

We really value our customers time and property and take extra care when the space is tight to preserve the original state of the space. Derek and Josh are two of our best and will be happy to receive this review. I am confident the next job will be nothing less.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …