1-800-Rid-Of-It

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Mathieu
Mathieu

Good job

Mohamed and Artur made a really good job, they were patient and really courteous. I definitely recommend them to anyone who need to remove furnitures. Thanks for your great job guys ;)

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback on the crew and service. We really appreciate this, it helps us keep current and also improve on our service if needed. Glad to see in this case we excelled! Look forward to working with you and any referrals.

Millerboyz in Etobicoke
Millerboyz in Etobicoke

Great Service!

Great website for booking the service, nice ACCURATE low quote for the service, phone call in advance and on time. I highly recommend 1-800-Rid-Of-It for removal of all your unwanted materials at home!!!!

Millerboyz,

Thanks for the great review! We have worked very hard to make our website user friendly and to provide pricing for our clients who are looking for info, so your feedback is very helpful. We also value your time and always try to call ahead to give you an estimated arrival time so you are not sitting around waiting. Thanks again for taking the time out of your schedule to submit this review and we take this opportunity to wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Looking forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Quick and easy!

0 1-800-Rid-Of-It
1-800-743-6348
Toronto

Rick and Angelo came by same day as my call to haul away my granite countertop. Super quick and courteous. $300 was inclusive of fees and taxes. Friendly guys, would definitely use again!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review, we really appreciate your feedback! Looking forward to working with you again as well.

Rick, President ;)

Fast and professional

0 1-800-Rid-Of-It
1-800-743-6348
Toronto

I was moving and decided not to bring some items to my new apartment. I called Rid of It. There were two workers in the truck and they called before arriving and arrived on time. Angelo and Artur were friendly and professional. And they were FAST!

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Happy we were able to help you keep your new apartment spacious, Art and Angelo are very professional and friendly guys and are happy to have the feedback from their customers.

Best Regards,

CycleBreaker in Scarborough
CycleBreaker in Scarborough

Breaking the Hoarding Cycle

Rick and Mustafa (I believe, I only heard his name once in passing) were wonderful, efficient, courteous, and just pleasant to work with. I've inherited a home from my father who was a hoarder, who inherited it from his mother who was a hoarder. Needless to say there was a lot of assorted junk. The two of them were a great help in sorting out what I was getting rid of. If you're not family to a hoarder, you might not realize how embarassing it is to deal with and talk about, but Rick was totally non-judgemental and very helpful, which made the entire process easier.

I have no doubt I'll be calling him back once I've sorted out my next load.

Cyclebreaker,

We handle hoarding situations quite frequently and are very sensitive to the horder and to the family, there is no need to be embarrassed. It is very difficult and emotional on both parties, on the upside we are here to help you with the junk removal without any judgement and once all the junk is gone you will now have a new space! Thanks for taking the time to submit this great review!

Best Regards,

Luis in Barrie
Luis in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Removal of wood crates

Angelo and Artur were very courteous and speedy with the job. They took a major load off my shoulders! While there was a mix-up with the online booking of the appointment, in person Angelo and Artur were great to work with. Recommended!

Hi Luis,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate you using our online service and appreciate you facilitating us at an earlier time. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Best Regards

Vincent K. in Mississauga
Vincent K. in Mississauga

Random garage debris clean-out

I had a lot of random debris in the garage (wood, logs, metal shelves, cabinets, and a table) for pickup on a Sunday morning. Artur and Paul did an excellent job in getting everything cleared out in less than 30 minutes.

They gave me a call 15 minutes prior to arrival and even broom swept the area once everything was done. They were friendly and courteous.

Very quick, very efficient, and the website makes booking a breeze.

Would recommend and use again!

Vincent,

Thanks for using our website and the positive feedback on the ease of use! Paul and Art are a great team and consummate professionals who throw in some humor into whatever they do. We aim to provide a high standard of customer service which differentiates us from the other companies out there and value our clients time.

Thanks again and we are Looking forward to working with you again in the future, don't forget to ask for your $20 discount if you book again before Dec 1 2018 using Promo code HOLIDAY18

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Very Professional, Great Service and Value

I’ve never used a junk removal company before but honestly I cannot think how I could have asked for better service. The company was accommodating for scheduling, the team called to confirm, showed up exactly on time and were very professional, in uniform with an appropriate truck. They worked quickly, worked hard breaking down large items for easier removal and really knew what they were doing. I felt the price was reasonable and good value for saving me a lot of work. Thanks Again to Paul and Angelo!

Janet,

Very happy you decided to give us the opportunity to be the first experience in junk removal! We pride ourselves on being professional and giving exceptional customer service. Our team is made up of very friendly and accommodating professionals and we aim to be very economical. Hope you are making great use of the freed up space. I will extend your sentiments to the crew, positive feedback really motivates them to continue providing great service.

The Realtor
The Realtor

Junk Removal

Had to remove a ton of stuff from an old large shed. Rick came by as scheduled took a look and gave me a quote. TBH, his friendly attitude is what made me decide to go with him. On the pick up date Paul and Anjay showed up. They were very friendly, professional, no complaints, real pleasure to work with. It rained the night before so the junk was wet, heavy and nasty, but these guys smiled all the way through to the end.
I felt I had made an excellent choice because its important to not only get the work done, but also not have any headaches about who is working for you. I highly recommend their services and will be using them again for the next load I have to remove.
I give them a 10/10 and will tell my colleagues about these guys!

Thanks for taking the time to send in this amazing review! Is it the same Rick we are talking about, that guy is a beast (kidding). We are happy to have provided you with the peace of mind you needed on this job. Paul and Anjay are a great team, jolly and professional as you have pointed out. Thanks for your continued business and we look forward to assisting your colleagues as well.

Rick, President ;)

Indira in Toronto
Indira in Toronto

Great job

Very efficient, friendly, punctual, and reliable staff. I will definitely hire them again for any junk removal needs. Owner was very kind over the phone as well while booking my service.

Indira Thanks for taking the time to do a review. I'm glad to hear things went well and that you are happy with the service.

Thanks Again for your business.

Rick

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …