1-800-Rid-Of-It

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Rebecca from Old Toronto
Rebecca from Old Toronto

Construction waste clean up

Derek and Mohamed were great. They arrived right on time and gave us 45 minutes warning of their arrival time.They got rid of all our bricks and old construction materials in a very professional manner and very quickly. Highly recommended!

Cam from the Junction
Cam from the Junction

Took sooooo much junk from me!

I was doing a big exterior reno, taking out my front deck, concrete steps and a lot of sod. If you don't know, sod is really, really heavy.

Ed & Gordon came by from Rid Of It the same day I booked and gave me a quote on the spot. Since there was a lot of heavy junk, they even provided cheaper options like renting a dumpster bin and filling it myself.

I ultimately chose to have them remove everything for me, and they did so happily. What a hard working couple guys!

Thank you Ed, Gordon, and Rid of It for the great work.

For anyone starting a big renovation project, I suggest you contact these guys in advance to go over the bin rental options.

Cam,

Thank you for thinking of us for your big reno project! Sod is VERY heavy and I am happy you have highlighted this for other clients to understand when they are doing their research. Yes we do have a lot of options for our clients, such as bin rentals, the full service, event cleaning etc, to meet any needs our clients may have. Will pass this along to the crew as they are always motivated by the positive feedback from our valued clients.

Joshua Gans in the Annex
Joshua Gans in the Annex

Clearing out bedroom furniture

Paul and Gordon came over and worked hard to get it all done in an hour. They had two dismantle two large kid's bedroom sets but did and made sure it fit in the load. Well done.

Joshua

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. Im glad things went well. I will let the crew know that you were happy with the service.

Rick

The Berliners in Vaughan
The Berliners in Vaughan

Great job

Arthur and Paul were amazing. Came early, were very accommodating and pleasant can’t say enough good things about them and 1-800 Get Rid of It. Would not hesitate to use them again and refer to all my friends

Emanuela from Toronto
Emanuela from Toronto

Trash cleaned

I booked an appointment in a few minutes for the day after.
Darek and Garrison were reliable, fast and careful .
Arrived on time and called in advance.
I"ll definitely call them again if needed .
Thanks
Emanuela

Suzette in Toronto
Suzette in Toronto

Garbage Removal - Sept 2018

I had a lot of old junk in the garage that I had to remove at my old property. Rid Of It did an amazing and professional job. Garrison and Artur were a big help and super friendly. The pricing was also very reasonable. I would not hesitate to use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.

Suzette,

Thanks for the great review! We also look forward to working with you again and the referrals of your friends and family you direct our way. That is the best form of advertising in our opinion. Hope you are now enjoying the space in your garage.

Rick, President

Removal of large concrete pavers

Very happy with the service. Price was very reasonable considering the weight of the stones. Two very personable gentlemen came and even swept up afterwards. Would definitely do repeat business with this company. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. We always give a light clean up after. Really happy you were satisfied with the service we provided and look forward to working with you again.

Best Regards,

bjoe in Toronto
bjoe in Toronto

Friendly and efficient!

Paul and Art arrived early and gave me plenty of notice. They worked very quickly and efficiently, even when I kept adding more junk for them to take. Very friendly guys and they did a great job!

Thanks Paul and Art!

Bjoe
Thanks for the great review. We value our clients time and always call ahead to give you an ETA so you are not just sitting around waiting. Glad you were able to keep adding that unnecessary junk and make more space for yourself. Will pass this on to the guys as they are always motivated by positive feedback!!

Thanks again and Best regards,

Fast and friendly

Rid-Of-It called before the appointed time and arrived within the first half hour of the scheduled time. Paul and Art were very friendly and managed even the heavy things happily.
The truck was a bit smaller than I expected, so my load ended up filling a truck. I had some very heavy items so it ended up costing quite a bit more.

Thanks for submitting this review, dumping fees have been increasing amongst everything else, such as fuel and labour which has impacted pricing. The heavy items unfortunately cost more to dump, but we try to be as economical as possible and hopefully punctuality and the customer service we provide makes up for that! Again thanks for taking the time.

mikethom in Old Toronto
mikethom in Old Toronto

Junk removal

Great job Paul and Josh. On time and extremely helpful. There was a requirement to interface with a concierge. Done with grace! I think Paul is from Liverpool, UK which makes him my hero!!

Hi Mikethom,

Paul is from Liverpool!!! You made his day by saying he is your hero lol.Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and very happy to note all went smoothly.

Regards

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …