1-800-Rid-Of-It

Owner/Manager
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

Karen Manuel in Scarborough

We were clearing my Father-in-Law's house because he had recently died. We called Rid Of It for an estimate. The price was reasonable so we hired them. Lucas and Derek came to remove the items. They were on time and very efficient. Some of the things were heavy and awkward but there was no complaining. We added the washer to the list and were not charged extra. I was very impressed with this company and would definitely hire them again.

Claudio in Etobicoke

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from these guys. I am renovating my condo and needed to get rid of some old ceramic tiles and old laminate flooring. I spoke with Rick and he was very quick at providing an estimate. I found the price to be fair.
He quickly put me in contact with Derek who was driving the truck.
Derek said that he could do a pick up this afternoon which worked out perfectly for me. He also said that if I did some of the lifting he would provide me with a break on the price due to the fact that they will be in and out.
Derek and Tyler were very efficient and professional. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Not too shabby. I would definitely use their service again! Thanks guys.

saraht

Tyler and his co-pilot did a quick job of an old sectional, mattress, and stuff in storage. They arrived and were gone in 30 minutes. And they were tidy and nice. No question, I recommend them.

D in

We are currently renovating our deceased mother's condo. She had a tremendous amount of items.

Lucas and Damian were incredibly professional and removed all of the clutter in a matter of only a few hours.

We could not be more pleased with their incredible efforts on our behalf.

Thanks and best regards,

The Walkers

2.5 truck loads of household contents
Great guys! Personable, Efficient and Fast! Called at Noon and all contents out by 4:30 p.m. Amazing! Rates reasonable. I would highly recommend hiring "RID-OF-IT". 1-800-RID-OF-IT

Job Price

Clearing out house of years of collectible items. Rid of It were curtious, quick and thorough. Hauled heavy items out of basement and a ton of green garbage bags. Cleared out garage and garden shed. Worth every cent I paid. I would hire them again, and recommend them to anyone needing this type of service.

Job Price

This company was AMAZING! After 1-800-GOT-JUNK stood me up and did not come for an 8am pickup on a Saturday. I immediately called Rid of it and they scheduled an 8am pickup for the following day.

On the day of pickup, the crew (Tim & Brandon) called to let me know when they were on their way. They arrived on time if not earlier than expected and they were both very polite, professional and courteous. I would HIGHLY recommend this company. They did not rush and they did a very thorough job.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. Standing up clients is simply bad form. Im glad we could help you out and that you were happy with the service.

Riley in Toronto

Came within the window, packed half a truck of junk in moments and charged half what the other guys. I was super stressed out about getting rid of this furniture and crap I had but they made it ray. Same day too

Riley

Always happy to be the relievers of stress. Glad things went well. Thanks for taking the time to do a review and I will let the guys know that you were happy with the service.

James  in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

First off, their website is very informative. I called Rick and they were able to work to my schedule, a Sunday morning 8am time. Tim and Tyler showed up and had one full truck load of junk removed in an hour that included some large furniture. These guys were courteous and worked diligently. Excellent Service and I would recommend this company to anyone. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

James

Thanks for taking the time for doing a review. Im glad things went well. I will let the guys know you were happy with the service. Thanks again for your business.

Howard in Toronto

Simple cleanout of a small apartment in a seniors' home in Toronto (not Woodstock). Rick and Doug were on time, fast, careful and courteous, even while having to contend with competition for the elevator and a crowded parking lot. Would definitely use again and recommend.

Howard

From Woodstock (lol) thanks for the review. That was a great job. I love to get out in the trucks once and a while and get my hands dirty still. Thanks for taking the time to do a review. It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for your business.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …