1-800-Rid-Of-It

Junk Removal
Toronto ON M6R 3A6
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-Rid-Of-It
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 1-800-Rid-Of-It

christen in Annex

I called to book for next day pick up of a small load. Tim and Will were on time, fast and friendly. fair pricing. I would definitely recommend Rid Of It.

Hi Christen,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a quick review! Happy to have been able to accommodate you and will pass this on to the crew as positive feedback from our clients always motivates them to excel at their job.

Best Regards,

Feliypcity in Toronto

Gordon and Lucas came during the allocated 2-hour window. I received a call 30 minutes prior to their arrival. They were polite and efficient. I would use the service again/recommend the service to others.

rajsav in Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent service. Lucas & Ed were professional, friendly and very effective. Highly recommend the company and duo. Will be using them again. Hands down the best guys to deal with. Thanks fellas!

Job Price

Quick and efficient service.
The pick-up team, Josh & Karl, were fast, hard working and a pleasure to work with.
We'll certainly use this service again. This the second time using.

Job Price

Thanks for your continued business and taking the time out of your busy day to submit this review. I will pass your praise on to the crew.

Wow.

Last week I had 1-800-rid-of-it remove four old TVs including a large 36" and 28" and a large TV stand. I am just blown away at how good they were. I had used a well known competitor in the past and was not at all satisfied and will never use them again, and I approached this removal with trepidation.

I need not have worried. The team, Kevin and Gordon, were outstanding. Prompt, informative, friendly and they got to work and got it done fast. No muss and no mess. I had priced out my removal on the website with the calculator. The onsite quote was still lower than I expected and completely reasonable.

Overall it was a totally positive experience and I will be using them again for any removals. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Awesome service!

Job Price

Thanks for that GREAT review!

I am happy we have been able to change your view of what removal service is. We put an emphasis on excellent customer service and professionalism. It is always good to get feedback about the website as well and to pay less than you had expected. We appreciate your recommendations as this is the best form of advertising and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Paula in Toronto

Lucas and Gordon were very efficient and helpful.
I needed a emergency junk pick up or I was going to get a big fine from the city. So I called and they got here in less than an hour!

Hi Paula,

Glad we able to fit you in on such short notice and avoid the fine! Thanks for taking the time to send in this review, will pass it on to the guys!

Abeamish in Toronto

Had great service from Kevin and Gordon they were on time and very professional, they were quick and took everything that was set to go. I would definitely use the company again.

Hi Abemish,

Happy to hear everything went according to schedule. Thanks for taking the time to submit this review, looking forward to working with you in the future. All the best in your new place.

Regards

eva

This is my first review for Homestars

I manage a 6-Plex in High Park but I don 't reside in the area.

I called this company at 9 a.m. in morning - Josh and Ed arrived late afternoon as promised and worked until all the junk was cleared between a garage and a fence, a narrow area difficult to access. (mostly metal and sharp objects) All this junk was left by previous tenants and I was not aware of the problem until a neighbour rightfully called to complain a few days ago.

Thank you Josh and Ed for a great job !

Thanks so much Josh and Ed !

Hi Eva,

Really happy to be your first HomeStars review!!

As you now know we can take care of the job even though you are not on site. We know our clients have better things to do. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we did and we are happy we were able to take care of the problem for you. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

Imran from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service. Josh and Eddie were extremely professional, and went above and beyond my expectations. Customer service isn't something i was expecting in the junk removal sector. Both Josh and Ed made sure I got my money's worth, strategically filling the truck. Well done guys. Keep up the good work ethic and motto.

Imran,

Customer service sets us apart! Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and recognising the professionalism and great customer service we provide. Ed and Josh really take pride in their work and love getting the feedback from a happy customer on a job well done. Will pass this on to them, thanks again!

T in

I needed furniture removed the same day I called and they came that afternoon which was so appreciated. Great service - the guys who did the removal were very nice and professional, did the job quickly and cleaned up after. The quote I got on the phone was a bit lower than the actual price because the guys who do the job know best how much time and space is needed so just keep that in mind when booking. But the price was fair and lower than another quote so I was happy. Thank you!

Job Price

Glad we were able to accommodate you on the same day and you found our pricing fair and reasonable!Thanks for taking the time to submit this review, do you remember the names of the crew who did the job? We like to pass on great reviews such as this one to them.

More about 1-800-Rid-Of-It

1-800-Rid-Of-It is Toronto's premier junk removal service. We are a locally-owned company providing quality service to homeowners and commercial clients in Toronto and surrounding areas since 2007. We specialize in removal of junk from homes, construction sites, garages, warehouses, office towers and apartment buildings- basically anywhere you have JUNK. We …