Scarborough Disposal

Junk Removal
63 Raleigh Ave Toronto ON M1K 1A1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Scarborough Junction  >  Scarborough Disposal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Scarborough Disposal

Karen Manuel in Scarborough

My son recommended this company to us when we were clearing out my late father-in-law's house. They delivered the bin on time and had no problem with the narrow driveway. Since it was winter time we were allowed to keep the bin for 2 weeks and could keep it a couple of extra days if needed. They picked up the bin when scheduled as well. I would use them again.

Janina from Toronto

I was impressed with the driver who was very courteous who suggested where he place the bin on my driveway in order to keep it away from an overhanging tree branch. He also placed wood underneath the bin so that it wouldn't sink into the asphalt.
What also impressed me was that a pink bin was delivered and it was clearly marked the company supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation resulting in $25.00 being donated to the foundation. Well done Scarborough Disposal :)

Justin in Scarborough

Dealt with this company twice now. received the same excellent service both times. They delivered the bin within a few hours of ordering, and picked it up within a few hours of calling in. They put down wood to avoid damaging the driveway and are friendly and professional to deal with. Would definitely use this company again and have recommended it to several other people already.

Glenda Best from Toronto

Service: Excellent and hassle-free.
Price: Paid less with Scarborough Disposal for a larger bin than I got from another company 4 years ago - bonus!
Staff: Professional
Experience: Exceeded my expectations - will definitely use this company again.

Parker from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

They didn't have the bin size i needed available. When they dropped the bin off, It was a larger one but charged me the original rate they quoted me for the small. "Amazing service."

Thank you scarboroughdisposal.com/

Lou in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I rented a bin from these guys. They made it easy. The price was right and Jim was a good guy to deal with. There was a minor glitch on which day to pick the bin up however, I own that as well. Don't waste your time looking around and calling for pricing and how to get a bin. Just call these guys. Worry free!

Allen  from Toronto

We ordered 2 bins over the last year. Both times, bins were dropped off and picked up right on schedule. Never had a problem reaching anyone over the phone and great price. Will be using them again.

Bonnie from Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

Ordered a 10-yard dumster online to dispose of wood and other garbage from a deck being repaired. dumster arrived on time - only needed it for a short time - called for pickup - pickup happened the same day ontime...thanks

Rosanne Martin from Old Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Best price, great people, delivered and picked-up on time. They asked me some questions and then gave good advice on the size of bin to rent - no obvious up-selling. Can't ask for much more!

Ryan from East York
1 review East York, ON

amazing prices on everything great service nice people and I know they always try they're hardest and I would recommend it to anyone and they always have the right sized truck for the job keep up the great work guys !

More about Scarborough Disposal

Got Junk? We Can Help! We offer junk & trash removal services in Toronto & Scarborough. We offer Low Cost Dumpster Bin Rentals (4-40 yard Bins). We haul ALL garbage, trash, rubbish, & waste away! We're a family owned & operated company that's been a Scarborough landmark for ...