Scarborough Disposal

63 Raleigh Ave Scarborough ON M1K 1A1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Scarborough Junction  >  Scarborough Disposal

Reviews for Scarborough Disposal

Janina from Toronto

I was impressed with the driver who was very courteous who suggested where he place the bin on my driveway in order to keep it away from an overhanging tree branch. He also placed wood underneath the bin so that it wouldn't sink into the asphalt.
What also impressed me was that a pink bin was delivered and it was clearly marked the company supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation resulting in $25.00 being donated to the foundation. Well done Scarborough Disposal :)

Justin in Scarborough

Dealt with this company twice now. received the same excellent service both times. They delivered the bin within a few hours of ordering, and picked it up within a few hours of calling in. They put down wood to avoid damaging the driveway and are friendly and professional to deal with. Would definitely use this company again and have recommended it to several other people already.

Glenda Best from Toronto

Service: Excellent and hassle-free.
Price: Paid less with Scarborough Disposal for a larger bin than I got from another company 4 years ago - bonus!
Staff: Professional
Experience: Exceeded my expectations - will definitely use this company again.

Parker from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

They didn't have the bin size i needed available. When they dropped the bin off, It was a larger one but charged me the original rate they quoted me for the small. "Amazing service."

Thank you scarboroughdisposal.com/

Lou in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I rented a bin from these guys. They made it easy. The price was right and Jim was a good guy to deal with. There was a minor glitch on which day to pick the bin up however, I own that as well. Don't waste your time looking around and calling for pricing and how to get a bin. Just call these guys. Worry free!

Allen  from Toronto

We ordered 2 bins over the last year. Both times, bins were dropped off and picked up right on schedule. Never had a problem reaching anyone over the phone and great price. Will be using them again.

Bonnie from Toronto
6 reviews North York, ON

Ordered a 10-yard dumster online to dispose of wood and other garbage from a deck being repaired. dumster arrived on time - only needed it for a short time - called for pickup - pickup happened the same day ontime...thanks

Rosanne Martin from Old Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Best price, great people, delivered and picked-up on time. They asked me some questions and then gave good advice on the size of bin to rent - no obvious up-selling. Can't ask for much more!

Ryan from East York
1 review East York, ON

amazing prices on everything great service nice people and I know they always try they're hardest and I would recommend it to anyone and they always have the right sized truck for the job keep up the great work guys !

steven cassidy from East York
1 review East York, ON

We contacted Scarborough disposal for a dumpster and were very happy with how easy it was to organize delivery. The dumpster was delivered on schedule Friday morning awaiting the work crew to tear down some lath and plaster walls which is fine material and very messy. The dumpster that arrived was so rusty that it had massive holes in so if we put the plaster dust it would have poured out onto the yard. When i complained i was told that they have a sale on and that is all we have left. When i suggested that they could have said he didn't have any left and i could have gone else where, he replied "we want the business" so they want your money although they may not have any decent bins left and if i wanted i could cancel and he could deliver a "good" bin in the future - this was not an option as i had booked a work crew for the weekend. I then had to spend my own gas and money to buy some tarp to fill the holes. The owner then turned up without warning in the morning with some garbage bags to help but i had already spent my own money. When i asked for a discount due to the extra spend he told me no way as he had supplied garbage bags - although i had no knowledge he was going to turn up out the blue. I feel this would be a good company if all goes well and your bin has four sides, otherwise look elsewhere...

When we first received the email that you weren't happy with the bin you received the owner, Jim, called you (no answer) and emailed (no reply), so he didn't show up without warning, he tried to contact you the only way we could. He decided to buy some contractor grade garbage and drop them off (spending his own gas & money), as this is what most people would use for smaller pieces of waste. He thought he was being considerate, not imposing on you as he did try to contact you before hand. Some people would have appreciated the effort instead of looking at it negatively. This is the first and only complaint we've ever had about a bin having "massive holes" in it. The 4 customers that have had that bin since you haven't had an issue, nor the hundreds of people before that. The only option we had was for you to either keep the bin or wait until a "nice one" was available. During a sale that could be weeks. We could have picked up our empty bin and you could of ordered from somewhere else. He had no way of knowing this bin wouldn't be good enough for you as we've never had a complaint before. I'm sorry you had a negative experience. Hopefully what ever company you choose to deal with in the future can meet your expectations.

More about Scarborough Disposal

Got Junk? We Can Help! We offer junk & trash removal services in Toronto & Scarborough. We offer Low Cost Dumpster Bin Rentals (4-40 yard Bins). We haul ALL garbage, trash, rubbish, & waste away! We're a family owned & operated company that's been a Scarborough landmark for ...