Royal Lighting

Reviews for Royal Lighting

Micki H in Toronto
Micki H in Toronto

Ceiling fans

This store has an excellent selection of light fixtures and ceiling fans, at a variety of price points and quality levels. Although the sales rep, Mike, was friendly and easy-going, I felt like I was getting the hard sell, and was glad that I had done some research before walking into the sales room. On the other hand, I learned that they stand by their product. When I later had a problem with one of the fans, and also with the manufacturer's (Casablanca) warranty repair service (the guy told me that the problem that I described was "impossible"), Royal Lighting sent an electrician to my house, no questions asked, to switch out the fan. Very impressive!

David in Old East York
David in Old East York

Several light fixtures purchased and parts ordered

We bought light fixtures from Royal Lighting three years ago and needed replacement parts and some new fixtures after our home renovation was completed. The service staff rush you and make you seem unimportant. While they have a large selection, some fixtures (and parts) can take weeks to arrive. Go there to get an idea for style and buy elsewhere.

lorne in North york
lorne in North york
17 reviews ,

Dining room light

There are many lighting stores in Toronto but few have as big and nice of a selection as Royal Lighting. Bought a new fixture for my dining room and a matching one for living room. They look great!!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Light Fixtures

This place has a lot of lights of all makes and shapes! It can get very busy in the store and finding a sales representative can be troublesome and service as a result can feel rushed.

The store also carries lighting parts and hookup items, which is great as I needed a transformer for my halogen light fixture, which I had problems finding. Overall the showroom has a lot to offer and their quality of products are great and although some fixtures can be expensive, you know you're getting a unique piece.

Vasilko Trpevski in Mississauga
Vasilko Trpevski in Mississauga

lighting fixture

This is one of my favorite stores.I visit Royal lighting 2-3 times in a year,just to see their new selection.I absolutely adore new collection of vintage chandeliers.A little bit price but very nice store.worth to visit.

Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke
Kateri Nguyen in Etobicoke
14 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Lighting- Kitchen

Great place to find a variety of different lighting optionsand designs. They are great with custom orders and really work with you to make sure you've picked the right lighting to create a great ambiance for your house. Pricing is competitive.

Quality- 8

E. Klein in Toronto
E. Klein in Toronto

Purchased light fixtures

Huge selection of all types of light fixtures. What is great about this store is that there is a large, well-informed, and very helpful staff ready to assist you with technical and aesthetic decisions. Very good service and excellent selection.

Tracey  in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Pendant Lights for Kitchen

We had been looking for pendant lights for our kitchen. My sister-in-law had purchased great ones at IKEA but they were no longer available. We looked everywhere for a similar style and affordable price but everything was very expensive.

We spotted Royal Lighting on a trip up to Yorkdale and stopped in. The sales clerk was very helpful and showed us exactly what we were looking for. Not only were they in stock, they were on sale!

Next time I am looking for lamps or lighting, I will be back to Royal Lighting.

Girl in Markham
Girl in Markham
22 reviews Scarborough, ON

Lighting

A bit pricey, but the quality makes up for it. Extremely satisfied with my purchase. The staff, very friendly and knowledgeable, patiently helped me find what I was looking for.

Maryse in East york
Maryse in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Lighting for the house

They have a pretty good selection in the showroom, however, most of the items are not in stock and they have to place orders; unfortunately these orders usually take over a month. They are also a bit slow on ordering parts for previous orders.

More about Royal Lighting

At Royal Lighting, we are very committed to and passionate about lighting. We have the best prices while always adding new products to our offerings (average 100 new items per month). These and other secrets make us the best showroom in Canada for all of your lighting needs and desires.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?