Royal Lighting

Reviews for Royal Lighting

Julie from Old Toronto
Julie from Old Toronto

Purchased a home mailbox

My husband and I have wanted to replace the mailbox on our house for a few years. They are surprisingly hard to find. The big box stores only sell a couple of models. The selection at Royal Lighting was great, the staff was friendly and helpful and we found a mailbox we're very happy with.

yung from Richmond Hill
yung from Richmond Hill
12 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

buying light fixture

hi they have a big show room and the selection is great. Contemporay, Classic, Elegant...They have a lot of salesman and willing to answer all your questions as you require. They have a good parking lot and with someone at the front guide you to park. In and out is great for the price is really reasonable and they will also give you a bit discount on the tag price.

Lesley From Toronto
Lesley From Toronto

Wall Sconces

We purchased Schonbek Wall Sconces from Royal. Their prices are very competitive and their sales associates are very helpful. We especially like Mikey. He spent a lot of time with with us researching lighting.

We will definitely return.

Amit
Amit
2 reviews North York, ON

Purchased lights

I purchased a whole bunch of light fixtures from Royal Lighting. I am quite impressed at the price and quality of the products that I had purchased. Their prices felt a tad on the higher side, but it's worth paying for the exclusivity in a world filled with IKEA lights. I've attached a few photos of the fixtures I purchased. I've gotten a lot of compliments for the mini crystal chandelier - it looks gorgeous in person and diffuses light beautifully.

Frances Stafford from Mississauga
Frances Stafford from Mississauga

Light fixtures

We were very pleased with our dealings with all the staff at Royal Lighting. The location is out of the way for us and the pricing is a bit high BUT worth every penny. We were looking for something specific and the staff went out of their way to help. After years of looking for a solution, Royal Lighting came through.

Decor-Paint
Decor-Paint

Light in foyer

Great selection of products. Customer service is pretty decent, but the inventory is way over priced. Do your research and price compare before buying here. The place is a little dingy as well.

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

New light fixtures

When purchasing all the fixtures for an major home remodel, we went to one of those upscale, decorator lighting stores, and spent a LOT of money. But we never felt like our business really mattered to the sales associates or the store.

So, for future purchases, we have been customers of Royal Lighting.

I have always felt respected as a customer, even when purchasing something as simple as a light fixture for the bathroom. I am now in the process of changing our kitchen and bedroom light fixtures, and have been given some good ideas and options to consider. And, yes, they can get you pretty much what you would find in an "upscale" store...I was surprised about that...at a much more reasonable price. Yes, it's a busy place and sometimes there can be a wait, but there is always someone to take care of me.

Amy from Markham
Amy from Markham

Lighting for our kitchen

Wanted a couple new lighting fixtures for our kitchen and especially a nice one over our dining room table. Really liked the customer service at Royal Lighting, a great variety of choices for the home and had many we were thinking of purchasing. The only downside was that because they have so many nice ones, the store is a bit crowded with stock. Friendly customer service, great prices, would recommend to a friend definitely.

rosalind from Toronto
rosalind from Toronto

lamps

we needed lights for outdoor and only Royal Lighting had this type of stand up piole with an old european looking that my mother in law wanted...very pleased with the service

Farz from Toronto
Farz from Toronto

Lights

Located at a very convenient location (1549 Avenue Road ), the store is easily accessible via public transit. It a lot of variety especially if you are looking for high-end items. Customer service is great!

More about Royal Lighting

At Royal Lighting, we are very committed to and passionate about lighting. We have the best prices while always adding new products to our offerings (average 100 new items per month). These and other secrets make us the best showroom in Canada for all of your lighting needs and desires.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?