Royal Lighting

Reviews for Royal Lighting

mel-5947
mel-5947

Home lighting

Royal lighting has the most incredible selection I have ever seen. They literally have EVERYTHING you could possibly imagine in terms of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures. The price is certainly reasonable, and they have a lot of nice stuff. The staff there seemed helpful and friendly, although I had to track somebody down at one point (i.e., they were a little scarce). Nonetheless, I felt like a valued customer. I purhased a set of outdoor lights for my garden and have been complimented on them several times by friends and neighbours. I would go back.

Lauren from Yorkville
Lauren from Yorkville

lamps, ceiling fan fictures

Over the last few years, I have purchased ceiling fixtures, floor lamps , table lamps and wall sconces at Royal Lighting. I have not found the combination of selection,personal attention and good pricing anywhere else in the city

Mel in North York
Mel in North York
9.8/10

Replacement fixtures

The selection here is one of the largest I have seen and the quality is great.

corp
corp

New lighting

Michael was a great help. We went into his store just to browse for the perfect light for our dining room and we left with exactly what we wanted.

Portia P, Erin Mills, Mississauga
Portia P, Erin Mills, Mississauga

9.8/10

Interior Mirrors and Lighting

Michael Gladstone is one of the most informed and helpful lighting expert in Canada. If the item you are looking for is not in store, Michael will source it. I have the most impressive light fixtures on the exterior of my house, a Palm leaf fan in the bedroom, Lutron dimmer switches throughout the house. I especially love the "Grand Mirror" in my foyer, and the matching flush mount fixture in the ceiling. My whole house screams Royal Lighting. By far they have the best selection of contemporary, art deco, traditional and urban lighting and accessories in Toronto.I will never shop any where else for my lighting needs after this experience.

More about Royal Lighting

At Royal Lighting, we are very committed to and passionate about lighting. We have the best prices while always adding new products to our offerings (average 100 new items per month). These and other secrets make us the best showroom in Canada for all of your lighting needs and desires.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?