Royal Lighting

Royal Lighting

Reviews for Royal Lighting

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

Dinning room lamp and room light fixtures

We visited 5-6 lighting stores and they had the best selection and service. It could be overwhelming with the selection available. They definitely have better quality than your regular hardware store. The staff and courteous and professional. We have now gone back and buy more lighting.

Chrisse Allan in Toronto
Chrisse Allan in Toronto

Fabulous service

I am a 35 yr veteran interior decorator. Over the years, I have dealt with a multitude of suppliers, some helpful, some not. My experience with the staff at Royal Lighting is one of helpfulness and solution finding. I have dealt with Co, Shawn, and Ebony and all three make me look great to my clients. My project with them have ranged from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.
I will continue to support and refer clients to them.
Thank you to all of the team at Royal Lighting.
My best,
Chrisse Allan Designs

Suzan from Toronto
Suzan from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New fixtures for house

By far the best customer service in all of the lighting stores I have ever been in. Huge Variety and price points. Ebony is always so kind and helpful With a ton of patience.

Carole from Scarborough
Carole from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Chandelier

I purchased several light fixtures and a hallway chandelier from Royal Lighting as part of a house renovation in 2006. I had some problems with the chandelier and even though I had purchased it 8 years ago I went back to Royal Lighting to see what could be done. I was very pleased to find that they stand behind the products that they sell. Thank you to Nigel for the outstanding customer service.

Sarah from North York
Sarah from North York
1 review North York, ON

Lighting

Very helpful staff. I had been to many stores around the city and was overwhelmed by the choices. The salesperson took me directly to beautiful pieces that I love! Their prices were better too.
Most importantly, we had some trouble with installing our chandelier ourselves and someone came out and completely took the piece apart, fixed it, and rehung it. He even lengthened the crystal strings to make our chandelier even better.

Highly recommend this store - will be a loyal customer from now on!

fleenor    North York
fleenor North York
5 reviews North York, ON

light fixtures

The staff at this store are very knowledgeable and very service oriented.The salesperson made excellent suggestions and we went with one of them.Of course Michael Gladstone is always the go to guy for any queries

rosiesilverman
rosiesilverman
13 reviews North York, ON

ceiling lights

We recently moved to 415 Woburn Avenue in a new home and needed a nice ceiling light for our dining room. The previous owners had floor lamps and there was a circlular moulding in the ceiling that has never been used. After going to about 5 stores we ended up checking out the store that was only a few blocks from us. We always thought that the price was too high there but in fact we got a beautiful lamp for a great deal! when I will get my bonus at christmas time we want too get matching scones

Ed
Ed

Bathroom lights

The selection was more than you can ask for. They have all kinds of light fixtures. I did not have anything in mind before entering the store, but had to leave with a set for my bathroom. Employees were friendly as well.

Sheila from Old Toronto
Sheila from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Light fixtures and chandelier

I was very happy with the huge selection they had in the store. I purchased a crystal chandelier and just love it. I also purchased some light fixtures and I am very happy with their friendly service.

Julie from Old Toronto
Julie from Old Toronto
8 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Purchased a home mailbox

My husband and I have wanted to replace the mailbox on our house for a few years. They are surprisingly hard to find. The big box stores only sell a couple of models. The selection at Royal Lighting was great, the staff was friendly and helpful and we found a mailbox we're very happy with.

More about Royal Lighting

At Royal Lighting, we are very committed to and passionate about lighting. We have the best prices while always adding new products to our offerings (average 100 new items per month). These and other secrets make us the best showroom in Canada for all of your lighting needs and desires.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?