Riviera Flooring

8520 Jane St. Unit 4 Vaughan ON L4K

Reviews for Riviera Flooring

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Flooring

We were in the process of building our dream home and were looking to purchase flooring. We had heard great things about Riviera Flooring. When we went there, they had a huge selection and great prices. Joe and his team were very polite, patient and super helpful. They really know what they’re doing and went the extra mile to answer all my questions and help educate me. They were very accommodating, stored our order and then delivered it on time when we needed it. The installers (Carlos and his team) were incredible! Always punctual, very knowledgeable, fast, efficient and polite. They laid almost 5000 square feet of laminate flooring in our basement and the floor looks amazing!!! They even cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. We are SO pleased with everything. From sales to installation, Riviera flooring was great and I just wanted to pass this on. Next they are scheduled to instal 6500 square feet of hardwood flooring on our main floor. Will let you know how it goes as we are confident that they’ll do just as an amazing job. Thank-you Riviera Flooring.

UPDATE.....
We had such a great experience all around from start to finish with Joe and his sales team plus his installers, Carlos and his team, as they had just finished laying almost 5000 square feet of laminate flooring in our basement. We were so pleased with how it turned out and the service we received that we decided to go back and get our hardwood flooring from them, not to mention that they have such a great selection of flooring and great prices, and Joe’s installers are so professional and thorough.
Carlos and his team came again and laid 6500 square feet of hardwood flooring and it looks incredible!!! They really know what they’re doing and even helped advise us in regards to the direction the hardwood should run when it came to certain rooms or transitional areas. Carlos and his team were always punctual, very knowledgeable, fast, efficient and polite. They even cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day and laid the empty boxes over the finished hardwood floor as they worked ahead not to let it get damaged or scratched. We are so pleased with the results and the great service from everyone at Riviera flooring that we highly recommend them. Thank-you Riviera flooring for helping turn our house into a beautiful looking home.

bernicel
bernicel

Installed floors in a condo.

The work was done efficiently. The workers were polite. I am pleased with the results

You were a pleasure to work with and I thank you for your wonderful review.

jsandler
jsandler

New carpet

Excellent experience! Had old carpet removed and replaced with new carpet. They were fast, on time, great quality and workmanship and very reasonably priced.

I want to thank you for your wonderful review. This was repeat business since we have done work for you and your family in the past. The staff at Riviera Flooring greatly appreciate your loyalty and any referrals.

hairemotion
hairemotion

Salon Floor

Great price Great experience all round! My order was stored and delivered on time when needed. Very professional

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I wish you good fortune and much success in your new location.

P.V.
P.V.
1 review , ON

Floor installation

I had a flood in one of my condo units and needed to replace my floors. Joe was great to work with. He very fast with responses and scheduled installation very quickly.

The floor selection was great. I found exactly what I wanted.

The installers were very professional and thorough. The floors look great.

I’ve owned many properties and it’s my first time using Riviera Flooring, who I got referred to through a friend. They are hands down the best. No comparison to the other floor businesses. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for such a great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Bernard S.
Bernard S.

Basement floor and stair runners

Joe and his team were amazing to deal with from start to finish! The old basement floor was 35 years old and covered in cracked ceramic tiles. Replacing it was a 3-stage process: first the old tiles had to be lifted and removed which required a team to come in with a machine to remove the mortar that was stuck to the floor; second there was a hump in floor that needed to be ground down while at the same time a self-levelling concrete was poured so that we had a flat and level surface; and finally the vinyl floor could be laid. After the basement floor was completed Joe sent in his carpet installer who did a fantastic job installing the runners (4 flights of stairs!). Overall, we were thrilled with both the quality of the product and the professionalism of the service from every person we came in contact with through the process. It looks beautiful.

Thank you so much.
We try to do the best we can for our customers.
You were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to any referrals you would send us in the future.

Regards
Joe and all the staff.

debby
debby

Hardwood flooring

Workers were professional, punctual, perfectionists in their new wood flooring skills, cleaned up at the end of each day.

It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you very much for your excellent review.
Joe

jimh
jimh
1 review Caledon, ON

new kitchen floor and new carpet for two rooms

We reached out to Riviera to give us quotes on new flooring. They responded fast and where very helpful and friendly. My parent's are in there 70's so its not easy for them to deal with change and disruption to the house. Riviera came when they said they would they moved the furniture as they needed no problems. There installers where great, they did a super job fast and cleaned up after they finished. they helped put back all of the furniture, chairs tables excreta.

I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Your parents were treated the way we would want our own parents treated and the way we try to treat all our customers. Thank you very much for your great review.
Referrals are the greatest form of praise and we look forward to looking after your friends and relatives in the future.
Regards from
Joe and all the staff at Riviera.

R.K.
R.K.

New hardwood floors throughout the main floor and a carpet runner.

Joe helped us select new engineered hardwood floors for our renovation. He was thorough and answered our questions. The tradesmen that measured the floor and installed the carpet for the stairs were professional and on time. It was a pleasure working with Riveria Floorinf.

The B.
The B.

Floorings- Supply and installation of quality carpet and engineered luxury vinyl.

We had an amazing experience from sales to installation. Top quality installers and products. We are very satisfied with the flooring ( carpet and engineered vinyl ) Riviera supplied and installed in our home.

It was also a pleasure working with both you and your wife and I thank you for your great review.

More about Riviera Flooring

Welcome to Riviera Flooring. We are a flooring company, operating for over 30 years. We deal in commercial and residential renovations as well as new home construction. We offer solid and engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl, residential carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile, VCT tile and vinyl for both commercial and residential.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Vaughan?