Riviera Flooring

Reviews for Riviera Flooring

jsandler
jsandler

New carpet

Excellent experience! Had old carpet removed and replaced with new carpet. They were fast, on time, great quality and workmanship and very reasonably priced.

I want to thank you for your wonderful review. This was repeat business since we have done work for you and your family in the past. The staff at Riviera Flooring greatly appreciate your loyalty and any referrals.

hairemotion
hairemotion

Salon Floor

Great price Great experience all round! My order was stored and delivered on time when needed. Very professional

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I wish you good fortune and much success in your new location.

P.V.
P.V.
1 review , ON

Floor installation

I had a flood in one of my condo units and needed to replace my floors. Joe was great to work with. He very fast with responses and scheduled installation very quickly.

The floor selection was great. I found exactly what I wanted.

The installers were very professional and thorough. The floors look great.

I’ve owned many properties and it’s my first time using Riviera Flooring, who I got referred to through a friend. They are hands down the best. No comparison to the other floor businesses. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for such a great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Bernard S.
Bernard S.

Basement floor and stair runners

Joe and his team were amazing to deal with from start to finish! The old basement floor was 35 years old and covered in cracked ceramic tiles. Replacing it was a 3-stage process: first the old tiles had to be lifted and removed which required a team to come in with a machine to remove the mortar that was stuck to the floor; second there was a hump in floor that needed to be ground down while at the same time a self-levelling concrete was poured so that we had a flat and level surface; and finally the vinyl floor could be laid. After the basement floor was completed Joe sent in his carpet installer who did a fantastic job installing the runners (4 flights of stairs!). Overall, we were thrilled with both the quality of the product and the professionalism of the service from every person we came in contact with through the process. It looks beautiful.

Thank you so much.
We try to do the best we can for our customers.
You were a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to any referrals you would send us in the future.

Regards
Joe and all the staff.

debby
debby

Hardwood flooring

Workers were professional, punctual, perfectionists in their new wood flooring skills, cleaned up at the end of each day.

It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you very much for your excellent review.

jimh
jimh
1 review Caledon, ON

new kitchen floor and new carpet for two rooms

We reached out to Riviera to give us quotes on new flooring. They responded fast and where very helpful and friendly. My parent's are in there 70's so its not easy for them to deal with change and disruption to the house. Riviera came when they said they would they moved the furniture as they needed no problems. There installers where great, they did a super job fast and cleaned up after they finished. they helped put back all of the furniture, chairs tables excreta.

I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Your parents were treated the way we would want our own parents treated and the way we try to treat all our customers. Thank you very much for your great review.
Referrals are the greatest form of praise and we look forward to looking after your friends and relatives in the future.
Regards from
Joe and all the staff at Riviera.

R.K.
R.K.

New hardwood floors throughout the main floor and a carpet runner.

Joe helped us select new engineered hardwood floors for our renovation. He was thorough and answered our questions. The tradesmen that measured the floor and installed the carpet for the stairs were professional and on time. It was a pleasure working with Riveria Floorinf.

The B.
The B.

Floorings- Supply and installation of quality carpet and engineered luxury vinyl.

We had an amazing experience from sales to installation. Top quality installers and products. We are very satisfied with the flooring ( carpet and engineered vinyl ) Riviera supplied and installed in our home.

It was also a pleasure working with both you and your wife and I thank you for your great review.

rhonda
rhonda

floors/carpet

It was a pleasure working with Joe and his staff. They were very professional and his prices were fantastic! Lots to choose from when picking floors and carpet. My home looks like a new house!

It was a lot of fun working with you and watching over the job as your home was updated. Thank you for the trust,

debbie
debbie

New floors for our cottage

It was a pleasure dealing with Joe at RIviera flooring
He gave us great ideas and his knowledge of his product was very helpful in making our choices

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure dealing with you also. Referrals are the best form of praise. Pass us on.
Regards

More about Riviera Flooring

We are a flooring company, operating for over 30 years. We deal in commercial and residential renovations as well as new home construction.

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Solid and engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl, residential carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile, VCT tile and vinyl for both commercial and residential.
We are experts in the supply and installation of homes, condominiums, commercial offices and apartment buildings. We move your furniture, lift and dispose existing floors, install new flooring and put back your furniture. .
Hard surface brands: Superior, Lauzon, Vintage, Torlys, Fuzion, Beaulieu, Twelve Oaks, GRS, Epic - Lifestep and more. Soft surface brands: Mohawk, Shaw, Godfrey Hirst, Masland, Dixie and more
Hard surface styles: smooth finish with high gloss, low gloss, matt finish, wire brushed, handscraped and distressed
We supply at contractor pricing or offer expert installation for all surfaces for contractors and homeowners. We also sand, custom stain and install new unfinished wood, or refinish existing wood floors and stairs.
1980
5 or more unopened boxes can be returned. Returns are subject to restocking fees.
visa,cash, certified check