Riviera Flooring

Reviews for Riviera Flooring

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Re-staining hardwood floors

I hired Riviera Flooring about 3 years ago to re-stain my hardwood floors. The floors were in poor condition and were in desperate need of a new look. Joseph from Riviera came out to our newly purchased home and provided a very competitive quote. He was friendly and nice to deal with. When the work started, we did find that the two gentlemen that came to do the work were a bit hard to communicate with, they were a bit abrasive and due to poor english were hard to understand. Having said that they did do a great job and took great care with our floors. Joseph came out to our house daily to check on the progress, which also reassured us that the work was being done well (this was our first experience with contract work). We ended up with a great job and couldn't be happier with the end result.

I want to thank you for your review. I do however feel it should be much better than an 8. Depending on how busy it is myself or my supervisor go out to most of the jobs to make sure the customer is happy.
My men have been in Canada for many years and still speak with heavy accents. So did my parents. The men have excellent work ethics and old country honesty. I am grateful to have them. Once again I thank you and please keep referring your friends and relatives to us.
Regards
Joe

MB
MB

Laminate In Muskoka Cottage

My husband and I are extremely happy with the material and workmanship done by riviera flooring. From the selection of material to the professionalism of the installers Riviera is a fabulous company to deal with.

Cheryl Morantz from Toronto
Cheryl Morantz from Toronto

Flooring for the basemwnt

I needed new flooring for my basement, and went in with a budget. Joe and Estelle were incredibly helpful and recommended flooring that was practical, and well within budget. I was told when the installation would take place, and the installers that they sent were superb. They showed up on time, moved furniture, installed the floor and moved all the furniture back, leaving me with a spotless basement. I would HIGHLY recommend Riviera Flooring.

Thank you very much. Referrals are the most important way to get to new. Your response is greatly appreciated.
Joe

Shane from Toronto
Shane from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring

We recently had Riviera replace our entire 2nd level with brand new sub-floor and solid hardwood flooring. This experience was seamless - right from our initial conversations with the owner to selecting the material and installation. The installers were professional, precise, and completed the job in a very timely matter. We couldn't be happier with the job and our house looks much better because of it. I look forward to doing our main level some day soon, with Riviera.

Thank you very much for such a great review. We look forwad to doing more work with you in the future.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Home Renovation

New hardwood installed upstairs and on main floor. Carpet and vinyl in basement / laundry room. Staircase sanded and stained. LOVE my new floors. Installation team was phenomenal and sensitive to the fact that I have a young daughter, so they took extra care when sanding or making any mess. Cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to have around. Joe, Estelle and the rest of the team were so great. Price was reasonable for the quality of work and they were in and out in the timelines we agreed to. I cannot thank them enough for such a positive experience and for making my home look so beautiful.

Thank you very much.
You chose an excellent reasonable Superior floor and will get many years out of your timeless hardwood floors. Good luck with your young family.

Paul W. from Vaughan
Paul W. from Vaughan

Carpets and Hardwood

Joe and Estelle were terrific to work with. They take the time needed for every customer. They had high quality, and friendly installers. They are trustworthy and very reasonable to work with fair pricing. We've used them 3 times for bigger and bigger jobs and have been very satisfied each time!

It has always been a pleasure to work with you.
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Natalie from Vaughan
Natalie from Vaughan

Flooring

We bought hardwood flooring from Riviera. Dealing with the actual company was great, but unfortunately we thought the contractors who came to install the floor weren’t so easy to work with. I wasn’t there for the installation, my sister was, and she noticed that there were parts of the flooring that weren’t matching up. When she mentioned it to the contractors they got all huffy and wouldn’t do anything about it. We had to call Riviera and they took care of it. If I had to do the whole thing over again I probably wouldn’t use them just because of the hassle their contractors caused us.

Allen from Vaughan
Allen from Vaughan

hardwood floors

I was recommended Riviera Flooring, but I also know Joe the owner. His guys did an excellent job with the hardwood floors in my new condo. The price was very good, which was one big criteria for doing the job. I would definitely refer anyone looking for a quality flooring company to these guys.

Dina from Vaughan
Dina from Vaughan

Carpeting

My sister had used Riviera Flooring and referred me to them. They put carpeting on the stairs and the upstairs hallway of my home. Everything was very good and I was generally happy with them. Estelle, in the office, was very helpful and I spoke to Joe briefly on the phone. The installers could have acted a little more professional, but they caused no problems and they did quality work.

More about Riviera Flooring

We are a flooring company, operating for over 30 years. We deal in commercial and residential renovations as well as new home construction.

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Solid and engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl, residential carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile, VCT tile and vinyl for both commercial and residential.
We are experts in the supply and installation of homes, condominiums, commercial offices and apartment buildings. We move your furniture, lift and dispose existing floors, install new flooring and put back your furniture. .
Hard surface brands: Superior, Lauzon, Vintage, Torlys, Fuzion, Beaulieu, Twelve Oaks, GRS, Epic - Lifestep and more. Soft surface brands: Mohawk, Shaw, Godfrey Hirst, Masland, Dixie and more
Hard surface styles: smooth finish with high gloss, low gloss, matt finish, wire brushed, handscraped and distressed
We supply at contractor pricing or offer expert installation for all surfaces for contractors and homeowners. We also sand, custom stain and install new unfinished wood, or refinish existing wood floors and stairs.
1980
5 or more unopened boxes can be returned. Returns are subject to restocking fees.
visa,cash, certified check