Riviera Flooring

Reviews for Riviera Flooring

Wendy from Vaughan
Wendy from Vaughan

New Flooring

Riviera Flooring’s work was absolutely excellent. I couldn’t speak more highly of them. They came and stripped the old floors, sanded and refinished, put in brand new flooring, they painted and also laid carpet for us. I should mention Estelle, who’s a goddess. She was the best go-to person you could ever imagine and looked after everything. Joe Riviera, the owner, came by too and he was great. They really did a fabulous job and it was a pleasure working with them.

Sam from Vaughan
Sam from Vaughan

Hardwood Floors

Someone recommended Riviera Flooring to us so we decided to call them up. They put in hardwood floors and everything went fine. No issues. I gave them scores of 4 simply because nobody’s perfect. They did a fine job.

Alan from Vaughan
Alan from Vaughan

flooring

This company is great. We had them put engineer wood flooring in our cabin and it looks perfect. The contractors were on time, but the one issue we had was with the noise. There were some complaints about it being a little loud. Thankfully, the contractors worked it out so that it would no longer be a bother. Overall they did a fantastic job.

Claudia from Vaughan
Claudia from Vaughan

New Flooring

Riviera Flooring did some work for us at our old house and we were happy with the results so we decided to use them again at our current place. They put in all new hardwood floors and did a good job once again. I would say their prices are reasonable, but the great thing about them is how accommodating they are with appointments and schedules. Plus they are so polite and courteous. Overall we were happy with them.

Jodi from Vaughan
Jodi from Vaughan

Wood and Carpet Flooring

I had carpet and wood flooring installed by Riviera Flooring. The work was fine. There were a couple little problems, though. I arranged to have some finishing touches done — where the flooring met the existing flooring needed to be fixed. They responded to my request reasonably well and got the job done. I would say their work was efficient and fast as well as competently done. Apart from what I mentioned I was satisfied with their work. There was also another thing, though I didn’t fault them for it, that could have been better. While moving some furniture some glass was knocked off a piece and broken. It wasn’t really their fault because we all didn’t realize that this piece of furniture was put together in such a way that this could happen, but that would be a concern to make sure things are moved with care and inspected thoroughly beforehand.

Harvey from Vaughan
Harvey from Vaughan

carpet and wood flooring

We had some wood flooring and carpet put in by Riviera Flooring. They did it very well and very quickly. We didn’t have any trouble with them and we’re happy with the results still, a year from when the floors were installed. Everything was good overall.

Tema from Vaughan
Tema from Vaughan

laminate flooring

Riviera Flooring put in a high grade laminate flooring for us called torly. Everything was excellent. The workers came on time and kept things clean. Despite it being a big job — several rooms — it was like 1, 2, 3 and they’re done. One of the contractors was a woman and she was really good. I was quite impressed and now my floors look beautiful. No complaints at all. I highly recommend them.

Rehana from Vaughan
Rehana from Vaughan

New Home Builders

Riviera Flooring has been installing flooring for us for over 30 years. Great installers and always helpful in reaching resolutions. First rate customer service even after warranty time periods.
What more can you ask for!

It's been a pleasure working with you and your company over the last 30 years. You are a first rate builder and we take incredible pride in having you as an account.

Jessica from Vaughan
Jessica from Vaughan

Hardwood flooring supply and install

Horrible experience with this company. Had 1500 square feet of hardwood installed in home and company was disingenuous to us from get go. Assumed was a miscommunication on our part for choice of wood and decided to go ahead. They were overbooked and decided to jam pack a few days worth of work in one and a half. When the work was complete, my husband and I noticed that there were splinters in wood and dents throughout as well as gaps that we could fit a loonie in (literally). The team of workers were very sloppy, ill-trained unprofessional, loud, and left a large mess everywhere including their dirty lunch and snack wrappers everywhere. We complained to the owner Joe R. Who at first tried to appease us as was obvious that his workers were at fault for the obvious damage to flooring. It was clear that there was too much to fix and eventually after a couple attempts at fixing issue, began to get worse as the pieces were glued in after face not stapled. Joe became increasingly rude and vulgar to my husband and basically stated that eventually the floors would be in that state anyways once used and to live with the product. Overall, we ended up settling the price with them, but had to get a middle person involved. If you are thinking of using this retailer, please do so at your own risk.

Thornhill
Thornhill
2 reviews ,

installation of flooring

Had broadloom and hardwood installed and the broadloom started to buckle after 4 months, the company didn't care and kept blowing me off saying the buckling was due to humidity. They sent me an old man about 70 years old to re-stretch (at my cost). It was back buckling after 4 weeks. Everytime I would call back they wouldn't pick up or return my calls. After 5 years of hassling I finally went to Victorious Carpet Installation to re-stretch (at my cost). They did a fantastic job but did tell me that the original broadloom was never installed just layed down.

More about Riviera Flooring

We are a flooring company, operating for over 30 years. We deal in commercial and residential renovations as well as new home construction.

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Solid and engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl, residential carpet, commercial carpet, carpet tile, VCT tile and vinyl for both commercial and residential.
We are experts in the supply and installation of homes, condominiums, commercial offices and apartment buildings. We move your furniture, lift and dispose existing floors, install new flooring and put back your furniture. .
Hard surface brands: Superior, Lauzon, Vintage, Torlys, Fuzion, Beaulieu, Twelve Oaks, GRS, Epic - Lifestep and more. Soft surface brands: Mohawk, Shaw, Godfrey Hirst, Masland, Dixie and more
Hard surface styles: smooth finish with high gloss, low gloss, matt finish, wire brushed, handscraped and distressed
We supply at contractor pricing or offer expert installation for all surfaces for contractors and homeowners. We also sand, custom stain and install new unfinished wood, or refinish existing wood floors and stairs.
1980
5 or more unopened boxes can be returned. Returns are subject to restocking fees.
visa,cash, certified check