Pratt Homes

Reviews for Pratt Homes

Senna in Schomberg
Senna in Schomberg

Home Purchase- First Time Home Buyer

Buying a Pratt home thus far has been a great experience, especially because of Cynthia and Luke! Every question we have had they have been able to answer. Since the model homes have been opened we have been multiple times to show off to family members. There are many different model homes that give you an idea on what each home is going to look like, even if it is a little bit of a different floor plan. We bought an end unit classic town and are so excited to have that as our first home. I am a planner and very visual, so I was nervous purchasing a home off of a floor plan, but the experience has been nothing short of comforting and satisfying. The homes are so inviting and the craftsmanship is great! Thank you to Pratt Homes for making out first home purchase the best experience. We can't wait to see the finished product and move in!

Extremely Satisfied with New Purchase

Recently purchased a condo from Pratt Homes and the experience could not have been better! Despite having to move everything online due to the pandemic, they made it seem like it was a piece of cake.

Ramzi has been exceptional from the moment we walked into the sales office (which was very welcoming and designed beautifully), and Cynthia was extremely helpful in reviewing our contract. Both Ramzi and Cynthia have made us feel confident in our purchase, and have gone above and beyond to answer our questions/concerns. Truly feel like we are a part of the Pratt Homes Family!

Angela M in Toronto
Angela M in Toronto

New purchase - Very satisfied

Extremely happy with my new purchase from Pratt Homes. The sales team is one of a kind (especially Ramzi). They are always willing to work with you, and answer any questions or concerns you may have (even if it’s after work hours!) Confident in my decision choosing Pratt Homes. You also can’t beat the value. Currently living in a home that was built by Pratt 15 years ago, and I have no regrets purchasing again from this builder.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Experience

We recently purchased a detached home from Pratt; the whole experience so far has been seamless, excellent professional service, delivered with a high sense of integrity. They made us feel a part of the family. We will most definitely recommend them to friends and family!!!

Private User reviews Fort Erie, ON

The Gallery Condominiums , The Louvre

The Pratt team has made this a smooth sailing experience! They have provided exceptional service, Its wonderful to be able to log into My Pratt Homes account the whole way along my new home experience, always updates so you can watch them build your home from start to finish. I just has my pre -delivery inspection, it was so exciting to see my new space! My closing date is fast approaching and I can't wait. Thank you Pratt Team for making this purchase an easy one and being there every step of the way answering all the questions I had.

Gallery  in Barrie
Gallery in Barrie

Pratt Homes a Valued Investment

Our family members together purchased 4 Pratt properties since 2001

Pratt Homes are quality relative to prices
Pratt Homes uphold market value
Pratt Homes are durable
Pratt Homes are reliable

Out family would continue to invest in Pratt Homes

Nicole in Barrie
Nicole in Barrie

The Gallery Condominiums-The Louvre

I purchased from Pratt Homes back in 2016 off of plans that they had for The Gallery Condominiums-The Louvre Building on Essa in Barrie. Seeing as I am a first time home buyer I wasn't really sure what to expect throughout this process, but can say that the Pratt team has made this experience a remarkable one. They have provided exceptional service from the initial sale, to the pre-delivery inspection and everything else in between. My closing date is a month away and I am not only ecstatic but know I am in good hands as I can reach out to the Pratt Team with any questions/concerns leading up to my closing as they are always there to help. Thank you Pratt Team for making my first home purchase an easy one!

lijiahui20090105 in Barrie
lijiahui20090105 in Barrie

pratt homes reliable service

I have bought a detached at Bear Creek Ridge, then we do not pay more attention about that. But at the appropriate time, we always have got good news from this company. I appreciate with their professional and reliable service,and then I believe we will have a happy home in the Barrie. I consider you are my reliable choice of builder. Thanks so much and have a good business performance in the future.

Cameron in Barrie
Cameron in Barrie

The Gallery Barrie

First home bought of plans on opening day 3 years ago. On our PDI it exceeded what we expected. The upgrades Gemma had suggested were perfect. Our lawyer could not believe that this condo closed on the exact day the offer said 3 years ago. Pratt made it all happen!!!!
The best in Barrie and area!’’

alillie in Barrie
alillie in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Pratt new build condos

I have purchased 7 properties from Pratt Homes at Yonge Station, The Junction, and The Gallery. My experience working with their team has been a pleasant one from the initial sale, to closing, to service remedying any problems afterwards, their team is always there to help. As Barrie's biggest builder Pratt delivers quality you can count on, they may not build the most luxurious homes but you can always depend on them to build quality homes at a great price. Any problems I've ever had post-closing have been dealt with in a professional and timely matter, and they are generally great people to deal with.

More about Pratt Homes

Pratt Homes is Barrie's largest builder since 1890. They have been building condominiums, townhomes and detached home communities in the Barrie area for 124 years. Pratt Homes is the founder of the successful CMHC approved Rent to Own program and has various sweat equity and low deposit structure programs helping ...
Looking for Builders pros in Barrie?