Pratt Homes

Sharon in Scarborough
Sharon in Scarborough
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Bad Post-Closing Service - Bistro 6 Condo

I can't believe the positive reviews for this builder! The owners in my building are either ready to revolt or sell after only a few months of living here. The post closing service basically is non-existent by Pratt leaving new owners waiting months and month to get deficiencies fixed.
This is the 6th new construction home that I've bought and Pratt is at the bottom of my list!

Maureen
Maureen

Highly Recommend

During the time my condo was being built at Bistro 6. I was provided with update accounts of the progress in a Portal that was very user friendly. I don’t know any other condo builder that does that. Most of my friends that are moving into condos are kept in the dark about the progress , not on purpose , but thats how they do things. This portal not only provided me with updates on construction but had my financing info , design centre , my design upgrades even fun events they where held at the centre such a bake sale and other fun events. I was also provided with emails to remind me there was new info in my portal. It really made me feel confident that I chose well. I took ownership on April 21,2021 and I was very impressed, not only was it spotless , but there where lovely gifts from my the Feltis farm and really nice quality necessities to make me feel at home from Pratt. Then to my surprise a few weeks later a beautiful 350 page interior design book appears at my door , thoughtfully provided to all from the Design Team... . WOW .. I was also very impressed with the attention to detail , there where very few details that needed attention . Then again the portal was invaluable, you put in work to be done within 30 days and it was completed by very professional and engaged staff in a very timely manner. Speaking of people, I have met so many great people in my building and look forward on planning events and get togethers soon. This will hopefully be my last address and a great place to call home. I knew nothing of Pratt before choosing Barrie , I would highly recommend you too call this your home too Maureen ( Moe ) Michel

Alberto Vescio
Alberto Vescio

Purchased Several Properties with Pratt Homes - Extremely Satisfied

I have bought several properties from Pratt homes and the main reason I keep coming back is: I am 100% SATISFIED with the product!

I continuously receive exceptional service from every member of the team that I have been in contact with. For any questions or concerns, someone from the team immediately assists me. I would like to acknowledge Tamara & Robert in the Service Department, Jess in Design and Cynthia, Susan, Rory, Luke & Ramzi in the Sales Department.

Cynthia is a super lady that displays patience and professionalism with every interaction. She answers all of my questions and goes above and beyond for me and all of her clients.

Ramzi is exceptional human being and someone I consider family. He goes above and beyond for me and does anything he can to help his customers. He is super friendly and very knowledgeable about the product he is selling. Ramzi always has a smile on his face. When I speak to him on the phone, I can hear the joy in his voice. We always share a few laughs which is something I really appreciate. It is very clear that Ramzi loves his job and is very professional.

I highly recommend Pratt homes for their well-built construction. Excellent and quick service in any repairs that need to be completed. Smooth sailing on closing.

I have recommended Pratt Homes to several family members who have also purchased properties from them and they are also 100% satisfied with the service and product.

The entire team at Pratt Homes is professional and I highly recommend purchasing from them – you will not regret it.

Thanks for making me feel like I am part of the Pratt family and the Bistro Family!

Tanya Alexander in Woodbridge
Tanya Alexander in Woodbridge

Single Detached Home

Pratt Homes is a top notch builder in Barrie. From my first experience with Susan and Cynthia to my design appointment with Jess and the amazing help of Stephanie at Head Office to my PDI appointment with Ramona. Every single person was amazing to deal with and they really do go above and beyond to make you happy. The end result was a beautiful home that I am so proud and grateful to call my own. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my home ownership dreams come true and for being so amazing throughout the entire process from beginning to end!! I will most definitely be recommending Pratt Homes to all my family, friends and work associates!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Pratt Homes - Awesome builder w/ the best sales team ever

A year ago, my family and I decided to drive to Barrie to take a look at the lay of the land and see how the area has been developing the past few years. We stumbled upon the Pratt Homes sales office for Bear Creek Ridge and met w/ Luke and Ramzi. They were both so knowledgeable and helpful that we each ended up leaving with a new home in Barrie. I highly recommend dealing w/ the two of them.

Ashney in Toronto
Ashney in Toronto

Purchased our first home with Pratt

Where do I begin?! Let me start with Luke is a ROCKSTAR. He made our first time homeowner experience seamless. He was very helpful from the beginning to end and was accessible whenever I needed to speak with him about any questions or concerns I had. I am extremely grateful we got to work with Luke and his team Rory and Ramsey. They are truly amazing individuals and I would recommend anyone to purchase a property from them. Thank you soo much Luke and the team at Pratt Homes for helping us get into our dream first home.

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Purchasing multiple properties with Pratt Homes

I was more than satisfied in purchasing a couple of properties from Pratt Homes. Our sales associates, Luke was more than helpful. He was with us every step of the way and was able to answer all the questions and fulfill all my needs. He was honest, hard working and most important, informative with all the purchases that were made. I will love to go through the experience all over again.

Alfie in Toronto
Alfie in Toronto

Superb Builder + Sales Team

Best builder and sales team ever. Pratt homes has been around in Barrie forever, their reputation and deposit structure is great, and you can tell that their goal is to help the local community grow instead of money grabbing. I bought a townhouse from them this year and Luke the salesperson has been extremely helpful. Thank you.

MarRad
MarRad
1 review Barrie, ON

Sales Team vibes - fantastic!

Story time! Leading up to our visit to the sales office, multiple calls and emails were all so pleasant, upbeat and informative with our rep Luke. A few weeks later we went to the office for a drive through sales event and as we're sitting in the car, staving off the deep November chill, a tire on our car goes flat. We couldn't leave and lose our spot in line to buy our home! Luke & Rory swooped right in and while my partner went to get the tire fixed, I stood in the drive through line, fully decked out a in Pratt toque, hot coffee and popcorn, courtesy of the team! They checked on me constantly and made sure I was as comfortable as possible in the situation. The sale was successful and I couldn't have better things to say, not only of their professionalism, but also of their character.

Senna in Schomberg
Senna in Schomberg

Home Purchase- First Time Home Buyer

Buying a Pratt home thus far has been a great experience, especially because of Cynthia and Luke! Every question we have had they have been able to answer. Since the model homes have been opened we have been multiple times to show off to family members. There are many different model homes that give you an idea on what each home is going to look like, even if it is a little bit of a different floor plan. We bought an end unit classic town and are so excited to have that as our first home. I am a planner and very visual, so I was nervous purchasing a home off of a floor plan, but the experience has been nothing short of comforting and satisfying. The homes are so inviting and the craftsmanship is great! Thank you to Pratt Homes for making out first home purchase the best experience. We can't wait to see the finished product and move in!

More about Pratt Homes

Pratt Homes is Barrie's largest builder since 1890. They have been building condominiums, townhomes and detached home communities in the Barrie area for 124 years. Pratt Homes is the founder of the successful CMHC approved Rent to Own program and has various sweat equity and low deposit structure programs helping ...
Looking for Builders pros in Barrie?