Pratt Homes

Reviews for Pratt Homes

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

Yonge Station

I am a first time home buyer and purchased my condo at Yonge Station. Buying your first home is very exciting and also a big step in life. Upon purchase Alex was very helpful in the sales office answering questions about Yonge Station, Pratt Homes and also the Artist. Further to the closing date I ran into a few issues where Daniel was able to go above and beyond in customer service which made me feel much more confident about buying a Pratt Home. I bought my condo off plans so Yonge Station is a new community, I notice improvements each week throughout the complex which makes me assured the final stages off Yonge Station will be absolutely remarkable! Can't wait to see how beautiful this community will be!

Charlene  in Mississauga
Charlene in Mississauga

Yonge Station

This is the second home my husband and I have purchased together, and the experience we had and have continued to have with Pratt homes compared to the other builder is by far ABOVE any of our expectations. From the moment we stepped into the sales office the service has been outstanding... Gemma in the design studio was so helpful. She understood my vision for our home and together we created a space that I am so happy with. The complimentary dinner and art work we received when we purchase our home was also a bonus. The red ribbon across our front door when we did our PDI and the ginger bread house we received on our door step during the holidays, which by the way made my 4 year old sons day have been a few examples of the great costumer service we have experienced with Pratt homes... in a nut shell I can say this company truly cares about their buyers, and takes the time to make you feel that you are welcomed into the community and are important to them. What stands out the most to me is that the great service did not end after I signed the cheque, but it continued throughout the entire process, and still to this day being in the mist of a construction zone with the last phase going up, the construction workers to the different service representations are all so friendly and helpful. I can go on and on about all the great experiences we have had, but I can not forget to say how pleased I am with my home and how it was designed and built. It feels like a home not just a house if that makes any sense...its warm and welcoming and its affordable. Pratt homes is a builder that I would recommend to any of my friends and family members, if I were to buy again it would only be a Pratt home !

Dear Charlene,

We're glad to hear that we have gone far above your expectations. We really love to hear this!!! It also melts our hearts that your son enjoyed the red ribbon and the ginger bread house (aren't they delicious?).

Thank you for this incredible review! We will share your words with our team.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

New Condo Build

My experience with Pratt homes was excellent from the day I first went into purchase the condo, through out the building process, and up to an including the final closing date. Pratt's staff were all very professional and pleasant, and had pride in the Pratt name. Whenever I needed any information or assistance with respect to my purchase, the Pratt team went out of their way to help. The end product also lived up to my expectations.

Thank you so much for this review. Our team really cares about all our purchasers and homeowners and does everything they can to help and support them throughout their experience.

Dale B in Barrie
Dale B in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

One Bedroom Condo in the Manhattan Upper West Side!

I signed the papers for a one bedroom condo in Manhattan Upper West Side, in April of 2015. I moved in March of 2016, and I couldn't be happier!

Back in April 2015, I was looking at a resale unit and had a little time before the open house, so I decided to check out the sales office for the new Upper West side units! I was so glad I decided to check out the sales office and go for a brand new home purchase!

I'm so thankful Cynthia was working in the sales office that day. She didn't just sell me a condo, she built and maintained a relationship with me. Through every step of the process, she made herself available to ensure I was being taken care of.

One of the most exciting parts of buying a new condo, was getting to choose all my colours! I felt SO lucky to have Gemma provide me her expertise. I love how my condo turned out!! Gemma took the time to host the design studio open houses, and to help me pick a fantastic colour scheme!

Pratt Homes continued to exceed my expectations with exceptional pre-delivery inspection and after sales service!

I am thrilled with my home buying experience and proud to be a part of the Pratt Homes family! I would highly recommend considering buying a new condo from Pratt Homes in the future. Their new Gallery condominiums look fantastic!

Good morning Dale,

We're thrilled to hear of your happiness! Our Sales Director Cynthia is an incredible individual and cares so much about the purchasers and homeowners.

We love that your PDI went well and that your experience with our after sale service department has been great.

Welcome to the Pratt Homes Family Dale!

Elizabeth M. in Toronto
Elizabeth M. in Toronto

Pratt Homes Yonge Station

My husband and I decided to check out the condos at Yonge Station. We were lucky enough to meet two of the most professional, caring, friendly and knowledgeable people we have ever experienced in our many years of home buying - Daniel and Caitlin.
As there were no models on Yonge Street, we were directed to see a model similar to the one we were thinking about on Ferndale. There we met Cynthia and Alex. Again, great people and very helpful. We went back to see this model several times and Cynthia and Alex always greeted is with a smile and by name – a nice touch.
We decided to buy this model at Yonge Station and Daniel and Caitlin were wonderful with the transaction. Even when all the paperwork was finished and in the hands of our lawyer, we continued to pop in to visit Daniel and Caitlin (not for the coffee). We have never been this close to any other homes sales personnel.
We are excited about the progress of the new building. Our next big step is to choose basic and upgrades to complete our new home. We see Gemma Elizabeth next Monday for this step. Gemma has also been great; and her Tuesday Open House, we have been lucky enough to meet several people who will be our new neighbors. Gemma sent me an email providing information where our family could purchase gluten-free products and flour. Haven’t has this kind of help from a designer before!
My husband is very pleased that the condo will have a sprinkler system in every unit.
So far, dealing with Pratt Homes has been fantastic – hope our finished home will be also.

Elizabeth and Alex

Dear Elizabeth and Alex,

Thank you for your kind words towards Daniel, Caitlin, Alex, Cynthia and Gemma. We have a great team here and it's so good to see them getting recognition for their hard work.

We will be sure to share this post with our team. We're so excited to have you as members of the Pratt Homes Family.

Have fun in your appointment with Gemma. It's an incredible experience.

Germaine Dance in Barrie
Germaine Dance in Barrie
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent Service

Excellent service was provided by the Sales staff for the Gallery Condo's in Barrie, on Essa Road. Caitlyn explained everything to my satisfaction. She was professional, friendly and accommodating in for our recent purchase. Would recommend Pratt homes for there expertise and great product.

Germaine Dance

Thanks so much for this Germaine!

Caitlin is a very valued member of our team. We'll pass along your positive words. We truly appreciate your review and recommendation.

Amir in Barrie
Amir in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Staff at Barrie location re galaxy project

Purchased a condominium and the staff namely
Cynthia ,Daniel and Alex were very accommodating .
The reason I was very touched was because I had to give up the unit and yet all the 3 above mentioned were very understanding and helpful till the very end
Thanks .guys
Amir

Hello Amir,

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words. No worries about having to give up the unit. We hope to have you as a member of the Pratt Homes family in the near future.

Sylvia Daines in Barrie
Sylvia Daines in Barrie

Testimonial

My name is Sylvia Daines. I am not a first time home buyer. I am a senior, plus and I have purchased many new houses and condos. I know what to look for when buying a new condo at the pre-construction stage. I love the feel and excitement of the whole process from start to finish.
In 2014 I purchased a new condo from Pratt Homes. I went there looking for everything that’s right. Here is what I found:
• The sales team, Cynthia, Alex, Daniel and Caitlin were friendly and helpful. I really appreciated their knowledge and professionalism. It didn’t matter how busy they were they always found time to answer my questions … and I had many. Their passion was key to my purchase.
• I was kept informed during the building process through regular emails.
• My recent visit to Pratt Homes Design Studio where I met with Gemma, the Design and Colour Director, was most rewarding. Together, we selected colours and finishes that would ehance and make my new condo truly mine.
I am so passionate and excited about my new condo that I am soon to call home. Yes, I went to Pratt Homes for my condo purchase looking for everything that’s right … that’s what I found.
Thank you for making my dream come true … an affordable condo with an added touch of class.
Sylvia Daines
Feb. 26, 2016

Hello Sylvia Daines,

Thank you so much for your post. We truly appreciate your kind words and welcome you to the Pratt Homes family.

We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your dream come true!

Have a great day.

Sincerely

Chantal in Barrie
Chantal in Barrie

Manhattan townhome

We bought our condo last summer and are happy with the overall quality and design. Gemma from the design studio had helpful advice and we enjoyed making design choices with her.

Repairs and touch ups were done and followed without too many issues.

We love the Manhattan community and the convenient location. Our only major complaint is that the condo fees have drastically increased over the past two years by 40%!

Overall, we love our new home and feel it has been a positive experience and investment.

Good afternoon Chantal from Barrie!

We're glad that you love your new home and have felt this has been a positive experience for you. Our goal is for you to enjoy the experience and be proud of your home.

Manhattan is a great community to live in, especially being so close to the eco-park.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Manhattan Lexington Model

In September 2015 I purchased a lexington model town home in the Manhattan community. My wife and I absolutely love our new home as it provides so much more livable space with room to grow for my son. We are very happy with the building quality and love the finishes of our home such as the flooring, kitchen cabinets, and the beautiful stained railings. Daniel was great to deal with throughout the process, always answering my questions/concerns in a friendly and timely manner. The neighborhood truly feels like a gated community with a beautiful park and access to the bear creek eco park which is great for walks with or without pets.

Eric!

We love that you love your new townhome. The Lexington model is a luxurious home for you and your family.

It's important for us that you enjoyed your experience and that you are proud of your new home.

The eco-park is one of our favourite characteristics about that area of the city. Glad to hear you feel the same way.

More about Pratt Homes

Pratt Homes is Barrie's largest builder since 1890. They have been building condominiums, townhomes and detached home communities in the Barrie area for 124 years. Pratt Homes is the founder of the successful CMHC approved Rent to Own program and has various sweat equity and low deposit structure programs helping ...
Looking for Builders pros in Barrie?