Powerplay Electric Ltd

LP from Vancouver
LP from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home renovation

Powerplay did a great job on our small home reno. They were prompt, they did good work and were well priced. I would most definitely use them again and I would also recommend them to anyone requiring an electrical contractor.

J Harrison from Vancouver
J Harrison from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Office / warehouse expansion

Our manufacturing operation expanded and we took over the vacant space next door. Powerplay did a great job working with BC Hydro upgrading the service and met our tight schedule. Would use them again for sure

SLFS in Vancouver
SLFS in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Electrical work

They did an excellent job in the basement. Very professional in their work and very competitively priced. They cleaned the area after completion I would highly recommend their services to all of my friends and family.

3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen reno

This company came in and a great job on wiring my kitchen for a remodel we had done. The company responded promptly to my call and was prompt and efficient in their work. The area was cleaned up well after the work was done. Would recommend this company to anyone needing electrical work.

Joelle in Burnaby
Joelle in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

10 or so electic jobs around the house

I got his name from someone who said he is honest and fairly priced. he sent two guys and they were efficient and cleaned up after themselves. I would be happy to use them again in other or bigger projects

3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical

Very reliable. Good service, great workmanship. Would recommend to anyone looking for electrical work to be done at their home or elsewhere. Work was done well and pricing was competitive.