Pella Window & Door Stores

Reviews for Pella Window & Door Stores

Peter Hodgson in Georgetown
Peter Hodgson in Georgetown
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Replace front and side doors.

Product selection offered a good range, and the installation went as scheduled, efficiently and cleanly. Unfortunately the outer storm doors have not held their seal and the closure brackets are faulty. A service technician came upon our request but insisted the weather seal on the storm doors was good and only replaced one bracket. While I still think we made a good choice, the service follow-up was unsatisfactory.

emily in North york
emily in North york

7 windows reaplced in 2007

trerrible teerrible windows..I have had them come back about 5 times as the install was subcontracted to an employee at 2007 install..I am getting ignored as they say its my condensation problem..the windows howl and do not seal...

Rebecca from East York
Rebecca from East York
1 review East York, ON

3 windows

My husband and I had just purchased our first home and it needed 3 new windows replaced before we moved in. We were told our windows would be installed one week before we moved in. (November) Then the first delay happened. It would be 4 weeks after we moved in now because someone didn’t file the paperwork correctly (December). Then 2 weeks before the second install date we were told it would be January. It was the middle of winter and we are missing 3 windows in our house! It was cold! So when the week of the third install date comes and I have not heard from the company I ask what time the windows are coming. I was told in the afternoon. The day of the install I get a call… your windows are not in the country yet!! I made my order in October, told I would have them November and now it is January. Three days later we get our windows. We are told after the install we will get contacted to see if we are satisfied with the install. No one contacted us. We were told we would get a refund for the delay. No one refunded us. Please save yourself from the stress this company can cause.

rose tofano in Georgetown
rose tofano in Georgetown
2 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

replaced front and rear home entrance systems

The sales team was helpful. The selection ,while not limited, wasfairly standard but what they had to offer was attractive and seemed of good quality. Installation was efficient and satisfactory - they were clean, punctual and non-invasive. The follow-up to concerns have been disastorous. The inside main steel door is beautiful - we've received many comploments - they have changed the look of the house. The storm doors, however, have a defective closing system and they no longer hold their weather seal. Despite numerous phone calls to the service department, no one has returned our calls. Our next step will be to visit them in person to address our concerns.

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Window Replacement - Pricy but Beautiful Product & Excellent Service

I had to replace an original Pella window due to gradual settling of the house over past 25 years making the original inoperable. I had three estimates all of high end premium products that would match my existing decor of natural oak. The Pella designer series product fit the bill perfectly with several unique features and was competitively priced so I decided to stick with the Pella name as the other original windows were still in excellent condition after 25 years of service. The Pella sales person was excellent as was the technical follow up person. The windows were ready for installation as promised and the installers showed up exactly when promised. The installer was very careful in removing my existing oak trim and frame and was able to reuse it all. The installation had a few challenges but the installer was very knowledgeable of his trade and did an excellent job. The product and service were first rate. The price was high but competitive with other high end products.

mark barrass in Caledon
mark barrass in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

new windows

looking for estimate for new windows, was; pleased with information provided by salesman and decided to get quote for new windows from this comp;any will let you know how it turns out.

eva in Mississauga
eva in Mississauga

Window replacements

We were at the spring 2010 homeshow and were impressed by the display and requested a home estimaye for our bedroom windows. The rep arrived on time and very knowledgable. there was no pressure to sell us something we did not want or need. work was efficient and effective.

jt83
jt83
1 review Superior, MT

Windows

Great Service and wonderful option of styles. Quick and efficient, I would definitely recommend them to a friend. I really didn't know much about window and they were able to assist me and give me the information I need to make excellent decisions moving forward

More about Pella Window & Door Stores

WHY CHOSE PELA Solutions • Pela ofers a complete line of beautiful products to enhance your home and your life, including windows, patio dors, entry dors, storm dors and skylights. No mater your style or budget, Pela has the perfect window and dor solution for you. Quality • You can ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?