New Way Upholstery

Reviews for New Way Upholstery

Janice
Janice

New life for old chairs

I found New Way Upholstery on line as I was looking for an upholsterer close to my neighbourhood as I wanted to support local. I was lead to New Way and Bobby by the many great testimonials on various sites.

The shop is small (you would wonder how Bobby works in such close quarters) but I when you meet to discuss your project, you really get a sense of how passionate Bobby is about his shop and what he does. It is truly reflected in the quality of his work.

I would gladly refer New Way to friends and acquaintances who are seeking an upholsterer.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

25 yr old sofa set project

25 yr old sofa set needed some life to be brought back into it. Found bobby and his business and right off the bat he was a great communicator and he explained everything in details. It was the first time i was doing this type of project and was somewhat scared from hearing stories of the outcome with different businesses. Bobby assured me that it was going to be a finish product that i will love and enjoy. I asked to bring back some life, he brought this sofa set back from the deep grave. It was AMAZING!!!. I am over the roof and pleased with the final results.

Thank you bobby for the awesome skills and professionalism.