Naked Furniture

Reviews for Naked Furniture

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

custom cabinet

Brian is amazing started with our design and ran with it came to our house after to triple check measurements. created a unit to totally cover our fireplace easy to talk to and is creative to say the least. good work and quality is not cheap. if you want or need something that fits and works with your house or space you should visit just to see some of the fine work in their shop ( I really want that live edge dining table)

New dining room table

We turned to Naked Furniture for a new dining room table after being very happy with our previous purchases (a hutch and matching stool). The products are solid and stand the test of time, the managers take a personal interest--and pride--in their product and are willing to take the time to customize the details, and the materials are first-rate. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the high praises. We take pride in our work and the high standard of our products. We want our customers to enjoy their furniture. We work very hard to make sure that you are happy with your Naked Furniture purchases. We are a unique CANADIAN made solid wood furniture store. Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our store. Regards , Carol

Morell in Rosedale in Toronto
Morell in Rosedale in Toronto

Fantastic service and value

Naked Furniture sold me two bedside nighttable dressers. They went beyond all expectations to match the finish perfectly to an existing bed. I was very pleased with their work, and I feel I got very good value. The tables are beautiful. Their service was first class from beginning to end.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of Naked Furniture. We appreciate your compliments. We have always prided ourselves on offering our customers the best service and value. We were pleased to read your kind words and letting us know that we went beyond all expectations means a lot to us.

Zee
Zee

Bedroom dresser

In January 2017, I ordered the solid maple 5-drawer Marco dresser in a black laquer finish. I got a great deal on it and was so excited for the finished product to arrive. I was not disappointed. The workmanship is flawless and the delivery guys were so careful and respectful. Brian was also a pleasure to deal with and made the entire procdess so easy. I look forward to ordering many more pieces of furniture from Naked Furniture in the near future. Don't let the lack of a proper website with photos and prices deter you. Go check out their store. Or ask them to email you pictures.

Thank you Zee for writing a wonderful review of Naked Furniture. We truly appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the future. We want our customers to enjoy shopping at Naked Furniture. When our customers are pleased with our service and products and Canadian made furniture, we have done our job ! We are currently revamping our website to improve your shopping experience.
Carol

416-248-0007
24 Ronson Dr, Unit 5
Toronto
M9W 1A1

We have been extremely pleased with all the special work that the Naked Furniture team of Brian & Roz have done for us over the last 9 months and we highly recommend their high quality workmanship, their professional approach and their willingness to take on unusual tasks.
For example, after a complete 6 month renovation of our main floor and basement, it was time to shop and select our furnishings. Couches and chairs are one thing but nice and unique accent pieces are items that make the place pop.
After failing to find what we wanted, we went to Naked Furniture and met Roz and Brian and as a result of their versatility and willingness to tackle unusual jobs, we had them do a number of projects for us.
First they built a customized Cupboard unit for our kitchen complete with an aged finish in Dill Pickle green. The unit was perfect and was exactly the result we were looking for.
Next, we decided to re-purpose two of our old oak tables and have them finished in a Raccoon Fur grey colour. The results once again were superb and the finish expertly done.
Soon afterwards, we found a small, broken-down wooden bench with sliding doors that would fit perfectly into our foyer. We had been looking for such a unit for a long time. We got it at a good price and took it to Naked Furniture and asked them to both repair and finish the unit in black. The finished product was amazing! It looked much better than we had ever imagined it could.
Our most recent project involved our child’s wooden rocking chair that has been in our family for more than 80 years. Over the years, the arms and spindles had come loose and the finish on the wood was well worn. We took it to Naked Furniture and asked if they could repair and refinish the chair. One unique aspect of the chair was a decal on the back rest that we wanted to have preserved at all costs. Brian agreed to take on the task and the results were absolutely fantastic. The chair looks great and the finish was so well done that the chair actually looks like it glows in the light. And Brian’s careful work on the decal not only kept the decal in tact but he also went to great lengths to finish it so that it would be well protected from wear and tear in the future.
Many thanks for your diligent workmanship.

Thank you Ian for writing a wonderful review of our store. Brian and Roz enjoyed working with you on all of your projects. We are so pleased that you were happy with your furniture. We look forward to working with you again. We always love to hear from our valued customers and we truly appreciate your kind words.

Mark i.
Mark i.

Entertainment Unit

As our basement reno was nearing completion, all we needed was one more piece of furniture to complete our entertainment room. After an unsuccessful search at various furniture stores, I decided to design my own entertainment unit which would fit our stereo and room specifications. We already had an oak bar and wanted something that would match, so I decided to try Naked Furniture. Over a series of months, Brian from Naked Furniture turned my drawing into reality. We adjusted dimensions, selected molding, hardware, and glass for the doors. I brought in my own stain and Brian was even able to match the entertainment unit to the color of the oak bar. I have to admit, that I am a very picky and detail oriented customer, but Brian was patient and was able to deliver a beautiful solid oak entertainment unit that I have received many compliments on thanks to him and Naked Furniture! Great job!!!

It was a pleasure working with you to achieve your desired furniture. Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our store. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Regards, Brian

Michelle in Etobicoke
Michelle in Etobicoke

Armoire repair

After many years of enjoying my armoire, it needed some tlc. After contacting Brian, and being so many years later, not only did he order me the correct parts, but he came to my home and fixed it for me on the spot. Brian truly showed me the passion he has for the company as well as the quality of the product. I could not be happier with the service I received and the product that will truly stand the test of time. My armoire was one of the first quality pieces of furniture I have ever bought, and will definitely be with me forever. I will most definitely be making future purchases here, I already know what I want..... Hope u enjoyed the homemade bread Brian :) thanks again

Thank you very much Michelle for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our store. We care about our customers and the furniture that they purchase from us. It was my pleasure to come to your house and offer your armoire some tlc ! My wife and I loved your homemade bread. You were so sweet to offer us this special treat.

Brian

Karen in Etobicoke
Karen in Etobicoke

Maple Double Armoire with Cap/Crown

Fabulous workmanship! Great customer service. The cabinets/armoire turned out even better then could I envision. I chose maple 'worm' wood stained in hazelnut, and oh my it's gorgeous! The beautiful markings even include some 'tiger stripes'. I couldn't be happier with my Cabinets/Armoire. The attached picture doesn't do it justice. Cost $4800.00 plus hst, plus delivery of $115.00

Thank you Karen for the wonderful review. We enjoy working with our customers to create their "dream" furniture. It gives us great pleasure knowing that you are enjoying the furniture that was made specifically for you. Our furniture is proudly Canadian made. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our store--it is much appreciated.

Brian

Lawrence Mandel in North york
Lawrence Mandel in North york

Bedroom set

Purchased new king bed frame and night stands from Naked Furniture. This is our second purchase from Naked. (Repeat customers.) The selling points for me are the quality of the furniture that Naked produces (this is not your kit bed made from particle board or MDF) and their customer service. When a wrong part was shipped with our new bed, Brian came to our house the same day to ensure that our bed was complete and spent the time ensuring that everything was perfect. I am happy to recommend Naked and Brian.

Thank you Lawrence for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our store. We get great pleasure when our customers love their furniture and have a great shopping experience with us. We treat all of our customers the way we like to be treated.
Thanks again, Carol and Brian

Custom Kitchen Table and Chairs & Bedroom Dresser

I am a repeat customer of Naked Furniture. I absolutely love the ability to customize every piece I have purchased for my home. I recently bought a kitchen table made of Canadian Maple, chairs and a bedroom dresser. My husband and I are beyond happy with each product.

Carol was incredibly helpful in helping me select the style of my table and durable fabric for my chairs, and Brian helped choose colours to suit my home.

I love that my furniture is made locally of Canadian wood and does not contain chemicals and by-products that are found in imported furniture.

Thank you again Carol and Brian!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of Naked Furniture. Brian and I are so thrilled that you love your maple kitchen table, chairs and your custom bedroom dresser. The style and fabric on your kitchen chairs looks amazing with your kitchen décor. We love seeing our repeat customers and appreciate your continued business. Regards, Carol and Brian

More about Naked Furniture

NAKED FURNITURE has been selling Canadian made SOLID WOOD FURNITURE for over 50 years. Pine, Maple, Oak, and Poplar woods. We specialize in condo sized furniture and offer custom made furniture in your size and your finish. We are excited to introduce our LIGHTING GALLERY to Naked Furniture. We have ...
Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Toronto?