Creative Interiors

Interior Design
HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Toronto  >  Creative Interiors

Reviews for Creative Interiors

Bathroom

I wasn't sure if I would be able to just have a new toilet supplied and installed, just such a small job. It was so easy I wouldn't hesitate to engage Creative Interiors for larger projects, great service!

Hi Trish,
Thank you so much for your amazing review.
I'm delighted to have been able to assist you
with your project.
Have a relaxing Easter
Regards Roz

MEENA in York
MEENA in York

bathroom renovation

Roz and Paul were amazing . In general dealing with contractors is a nightmare , but I was so impressed with the prompt service and
amazing follow up . Roz came at the appointed time with Paul who is
now doing 4 major projects in my home . I was very impressed with their
professionalism . Timely , very reasonable , impeccable clean and perfect work . Roz is a designer , she gives great ideas and has an
amazing team . My shower was fixed on a priority for which I am so relieved . Paul is so amazing I decided to do all of the renovations I had planned , it is hard to get a good contractor and above all my Doggie loves Paul.

Thank you so much for your kind words Meena.
Looking forward to seeing the completion of
project # 2. We're very happy you are pleased with
the work.
Best regards

Larmeister in Old Toronto
Larmeister in Old Toronto

Great Sofa and Ottoman

We had recently moved into our brand new home and realized that we were in need of a new sofa and ottoman.
We contacted Roz at Creative Interiors and she sat with us and came up with a great solution for a beautiful aubergine sofa and matching ottoman. This sofa has stood the test of time (and two growing youngsters) and gave us many "comfortable" years in our home.
Thanks for the great work Roz...can't wait until the next project!!!

Thank you Larmeister from Old Toronto, for your kind words. It was fun working with both of you. I'm pleased the furniture is still going strong!
That's what happens when you buy a Quality piece.
It gives me great pleasure to know my clients are
truly satisfied with their purchase!
Looking forward to our next project together.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Refurbishing family room and living room

Roz was wonderful to work with. She was committed to our project from day one. She helped us chose furnishings for our living room and family room along with our bedroom. She introduced to great people at Elte who helped with our choices. We love our space thanks to Roz.

Thank you so much Tammy for your authentic
review

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Closet renovations

I was looking to surprise my wife with a new closet for Christmas. They were reliable and punctual which helped me keep this a secret. They Had great ideas and provided an excellent product that left my wife and i very happy

Thank you Eric for your review.
It was a pleasure to work with you.
I'm delighted the surprise worked out, making
your wife happy, which made your holiday
Special!

Muhammad in Etobicoke
Muhammad in Etobicoke

Living room makeover

Home stars Home stars worked for my home.they r the best.roz refurnished my living rooms in just 10 days she done amazing superb job i .love it thank u soooooo much roz and home stars.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to
bring your vision to reality. It was my pleasure to
work with your family .

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Bathroom Leaks

Roz and her team of Paul and Rick were very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating in helping me to repair my shower and getting it done in a timely manner. I will definitely be using them again!

Thanks Michael for your review. My team enjoyed
Working with you, to achieve a shower that'll be
worry free in the future.

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I would highly recommend Roz and her team for any renovation project. Our bathroom was recently gutted and done to perfection. Roz is excellent at keeping the project on task and within budget . I personally enjoyed the time she took to help me choose all the fixtures and really make my vision come together. Her team of contractors are friendly , task oriented and very good . I plan on using roz and her team for future projects

Thank you Charlene, for your authentic review.
It was my pleasure to have turned your vision,
of a luxurious Spa into reality. I hope you enjoy many
bubble baths in your gorgeous stand alone tub.
My team and I enjoyed working with you and your husband.
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and
Prosperous New Year.

Great work

Many thanks for Paul’s work. Our basement’s bathroom looks new again in three days. He arrived and completed the work on time as promise. He was friendly and make sure all fixtures attached to the correct locations. We will keep him in mind for any future work. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for your kind words.
I'm delighted you are happy.

joaaron in Oakville
joaaron in Oakville

Expert advice, project management for bathroom reno

The team at Creative Interiors (Roz and her associates) absolutely rocked our recent bathroom renovation.

We realized that we needed professional help getting from 'Idea' to 'Execution', so we hired Roz. She met with us at our home to understand our vision, then went to work. Roz took about a week to do all the pre-work (homework?) and when we next met with her, she had compiled a set of perfectly matched options for tiles, vanities, fixtures, plumbing and even paint colours.

This was exactly what we needed! Roz essentially created a short-list for us so we could choose from the options. By the end of the day we had chosen all the materials needed for our job. Zero stress.

Roz then continued to project manage the renovation. She liaised directly with her suppliers and the contractor to schedule deliveries, provided build guidance and quality assurance, and managed the job budget. When issues emerged (normal stuff, like a box of broken tiles) Roz took ownership of the problem and simply "made it go away". It's clear to us that Roz's suppliers treat her jobs with priority and urgency - which meant no wasted time for us.

The reno was finished on time and just slightly over budget (with our approval). We love the job, and actually fight with the kids to use their new bathroom instead of our own :)

Creative Interiors will be back to handle our next renovation, without hesitation. You don't need to look any further - just call Roz.

Thank you so much for your super review. It was
Such a pleasure to assist with your bathroom reno.
I'm thrilled with the result.
Looking forward to working with you in the future!
Have a great weekend.

More about Creative Interiors

Creative Interiors is a Toronto based design firm, specializing in custom decorating for residential & commercial clients.

Roz Pages’ background derives from the UK, once based in London, one of the top cities in the world for design. Having spent many working holidays in Europe, France & Italy being her favorite, she brings to Toronto a European flair which comes from her passion for fabrics & color. She is dedicated to creating exceptional, distinctive & uniquely personal Interiors.

Roz works with Realtors and has just staged a 5 Million Dollar house located by the Cricket Club.

Services include: Interior Decorating, Staging, Project Management and Colour Consultation.
All hired contractors are licensed and insured.