Mann Appliances & Refrigeration

Appliance Retailers
4311 Woodhead Rd Richmond BC V6X 1J1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Richmond  >  Mann Appliances & Refrigeration

Reviews for Mann Appliances & Refrigeration

c loong in Richmond
c loong in Richmond
13 reviews Richmond, BC

washer repair

i hired karn last Dec because of a washer leak. I got his information by surfing the net in richmond bc. Because i was quite afraid of the leak, i called him at 11:00 pm late at night. He was friendly. He didn't complain that i called that late. He offered me to come to my place the next day to check. initial consultation was free. he found out the problem quickly. He replaced the parts for a washer. It only took him about 10 mins. The labour cost and the parts were like $50 in total. i think the charge is pretty reasonable. although he didn't give me an invoice, he placed a sticker with his company name, address and phone number on my washer. i would hire him again in the future

unhappy in Richmond
unhappy in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

2nd hand washer/dryer

I would NEVER use Mann Appliances again. We bought a second hand washer/dryer from Karn. It was a dud. After several weeks of calling and trying to track him down, he finally replaced it with a second one, only to come with it at 9:30 pm! After not even 2 months, we are having problems with it and again I have been trying to get them here to fix it with promise after promise and no return phone calls and no follow thru. It's 3:30 pm now.. Karn was supposed to come fix the problem at 1pm. Once again I am calling. And he says I don't need a warranty. Thankfully I made him sign my own hand written warranty.”