Lando Lighting Galleries

210 Clarence St Brampton ON L6W 1T4
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Brampton  >  Lando Lighting Galleries

Reviews for Lando Lighting Galleries

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I would recommend this lighting store out of all others. I have never been treated so well, since the moment I walked into the store I was greeted with a warm welcome and the staff were happy to help me find lights for my house. I have recommended to all my families and friends.

Dear Private User,
Thank you for your kind review and positive experience; along with your reccommendations to family and friends. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior Lights

Great selection with no customer service. Do not return calls or follow through as they say. Stood at counter and was asked by the owner if I was being served. I responded “finally”. He gave me a look and walked away. Horrible attitude. I would go there to look for a product but go buy it elsewhere where you are treated with respect

Dear RV
We take our reviews very seriously, and we wish to assist you in anyway that we can. Our customer service team wishes to assist you, we have a few options to help, you may speak directly with our manager Nick 905-453-9881, you may contact by email our customer service team at, sales210@landolighting.ca
We want you to have a positive experience and we thank you for your compliment in our selection of product, we work very hard to find everyones style. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Private User reviews London, ON

Nothing compares to them!

I have had the best experience with lando lighting. I have been going to them for manyyears and have never been disappointed. If there was any issues lando had the problem fixed within the day. On top of it they are the nicest group of people. I have told my family members about them and they have ordered many times as well and always leave happy. I would recommend to everyone.

Muz in Brampton
Muz in Brampton

Exceptional service!

After visiting the city and every lighting store that exists I have to say that the service that I received from Lando lighting was next to none. Matthieu and Jesika are absolutely exceptional and the attention to detail and time spent trying to help me was unlike anything I have ever experienced. This place is a MUST for all of your lighting needs. I promise you, that you will not find a better deal anywhere else!

ptrazz11 in Brampton
ptrazz11 in Brampton

STAY AWAY....DO NOT BUY....THEY ARE FULL OF ____

I do not write reviews, but Land o Lighting needs one. To make a long story short, they don't tell the truth, pretend to sell new product but ship display models, (its even written on the box's "DISPLAY"), don't tell you items are on back order (because they have a no refund policy once the deal is done to bad for the customer) , miss delivery dates without calling, and when it finally gets delivered the box is totally damaged, exposing the damaged fixture. And to top it off the fixture is in a box that is for another brand-fixture....These people should be charged and shut down. Legal action has started.

LIGHTING HOMES

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!! I spent close to $4000 on lighting for my house and they gave me the worst service ever. They short shipped crystals for my lights, covers for my bulbs, and 8 bulbs. I had to go there 5 times to get everything i needed. The salesperson Matt is a terrible. He told me he's going to deliver my lights for 3 weeks, then he tells me that he wasn't in the area. They still didn't sent my invoice which they said they'll email because they are busy. This business is a huge embarrassment and i really don't know how they are in business. I would never recommend this store to anyone.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

They have a phone to call customers back, right?

Throughout my 7 month experience with this store, I have had so many promises of return calls I have lost count. After waiting months for my light order, they finally arrived. One light was defective so cue the music for another long wait, repeated calls to, and no calls back from Lando. terrible service. Just be honest, upfront and forthright about the status of an order. The delays and poor customer service is nonsense and will not be tolerated in this new economy.

Patricia in Caledon
Patricia in Caledon

Wrong Light Delivered and very poor after sales service

- Purchased 25 lights
- One was completely wrong design and I had the Electrician on-site waiting to hang. Lando promised I would have the correct light within 2 hours. It was 5 hours later and I had to pay the Electrician for a full day vs. the planned 3 hours.
- Master Bedroom light did not arrive in time for install by Electrician as promised
- Correct light came but with wrong colour crystals
- Lando promised to send correct crystals which they did along with master light and have an Installer come to switch the crystals and fit the master bed light. This was February 2017 and I am still chasing Lando Lighting. I am very frustrated and disappointed. Perhaps $8,000.00 is not a sufficiently high value for this store to care. They also needed payment in full prior to delivery which was fine but wish I had held $ back now in view of this. I have been calling and texting and still waiting to hear back.

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Brampton?