210 Clarence St Brampton ON L6W 1T4

Reviews for Lando Lighting Galleries

Anon from Mississauga
Anon from Mississauga

Lighting

We had purchased 3 pendulum lights and the shades that were given to us were scratched and damaged. They were nice enough to replace them but even the new ones were ruined. When we explained to them that they were damaged they allowed us to return them. Then the day we went to return them the store owner began yelling at us and throwing the boxes. Apparently it was disrespectful and insulting to let them know that they were selling damaged products. He was being extremely rude and obnoxious and told us never to set foot in his store ever again

baljinder from Brampton
baljinder from Brampton

lighting

Lando Lighting is the greatest store i've ever shopped at. The selection, service and quality of products is top notch. I always deal with Steve,who is a great salesman.Always gives us great lighting advice, great price and customer service.always a good time when we shop at Lando Lighting

MP in mississauga
MP in mississauga

lighting

They definitely have a great selection and a good showroom. However customer service isn't good.
I received my correct order after 6 months. I ordered it on Jan 25th and received it on July 28th after a series of incorrect shipments and errors. I was not offered anything for my troubles except they asked if I wanted $50 refund or in store credit. I would find it hard to go back to buy anything from there due to the poor customer service and lack of follow up.

I would suggest dealing with the owners and not steve.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

New House< lighting>

905-453-6403
210 Clarence St
Brampton
L6W 1T4

I have Purchased from Lando lighting since about 1999. I have never been disappointed. Brian and Paul were very helpful. I didn't have to pay in advance ,I just did.My lighting fixtures were ordered and arrived about a week later.Absolutely beautiful fixtures.I am a loyal customer and will remain as such.What ever I need even bulbs,I buy at Lando. Thanks for your help . Joe Corcoran

Chic Alors Decor & Design from Orangeville
Chic Alors Decor & Design from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Client's Request!

As an interior decorator, it doesn't matter how beautiful the design is, it is the lighting that will provide a dramatic impact in a room! With Paul's assistance, we have created beautiful spaces for many clients thanks to the selection and staff at Lando Lighting!

Lisa from Burlington
Lisa from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Interior Design Projects

I have been sourcing light fixtures for my design projects at Lando Lighting for several years. Lando has always given me great service. They have a great selection of fixtures on display and if I can't find what I am looking for they are happy to assist with sourcing special order products.

S Sharma from Mississauga
S Sharma from Mississauga

Chandelier

Assisted Review

I didn't plan on buying but there was an eye catching chandelier and I couldn't leave without buying it. It looks even better in my home than it does in the showroom. It's a nine pendant light but now I'm thinking of exchanging it for an even bigger one.

D Saxon from Toronto
D Saxon from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

bathroom lighting

Assisted Review

I just bought a condo with slightly dated decor. The quickest, and least expensive, way to give it an update was a splash of paint and some new light fixtures. I used Famous Painting to roll all the walls and trim. Their price was very good but I had to pay a premium to get the low VOC paint as an upgrade. I went to the Lando Lighting showroom in Brampton to check out light fixtures. I had shopped around online to get an idea of prices first and they were very aggressive with their in store pricing. The showroom was really impressive and we wound up buying new fixtures for both bathrooms (Hinkley was the brand). The only headache was wiring them up myself but I wound up buying a screw driver and wire sheer from Home Depot. it was a bit of extra work but much less expensive than hiring an electrician to do it.

Lighting fixtures

I have been a Lando Lighting customer for many years. As an Interior Decorator I purchase many different types of lighting fixtures on a regular basis. Lando Lighting has a huge and varied selection, prices are very competitive and their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I often work with Paul, and I like the fact that he always listens to what I need in the way of style and finish and then takes the time to show the many possibilities available. Waiting times for product not in stock vary depending on availability at supplier. This is true for any product related to Interior Decorating and Design. This store carries a large inventory but can not be expected to have every lighting fixture in stock so, sometimes you do have to wait. It is very normal to have to wait for special orders. What matters in the end is that they are always there and do whatever possible to help. I recommend Lando Lighting!

M Rejwan from Toronto
M Rejwan from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

new lights

Assisted Review

I have to give them credit for the great selection. The store kept going on and on. Prices were very good too. It allowed us to buy more lights than we had initially planned because of the savings.

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Brampton?