Lighting

LINDA NAILOR
LINDA NAILOR
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Lighting Store/Consulting

I have been shopping at this fantastic store for years. I didn't know they are on Homestars. I used to drive from Toronto just to shop here for houses I've renovated and now, I live in Brampton, and it's my "go to" store for all my lighting needs. The customer service is amazing, prices better than most lighting stores and they have saved me time and money by giving me such great advice when I shop there!!!

Amir in Oakville
Amir in Oakville

Great selection and amazing prices!

Lando Lighting is definitely THE one stop shop for all your lighting needs. We bought a lot of our lights for our then new house 8 years ago. Now we are finishing our basement, and their selection and pricing still can't be beat!

Huge shout out to Nick for understanding our taste almost immediately, showing us all the options, and giving us the best price on the market.

Highly recommend!

Alexandra V from Toronto
Alexandra V from Toronto

Floor model instead of a new product

We drove to Lando lighting from North York in search of a specific chandelier. They ended up not having it, but since we were there already, we ended up getting 5 light fixtures for a large reno project.
3 of the fixtures were out of stock and we were offered to take the floor model. Since we were shopping in advance and could afford to wait, we refused the floor models and said we will wait for the back order.
About a month later we were told that the back order has arrived, so we again drove to Brampton to pick up the fixtures. I made the mistake of not opening the boxes and inspecting the fixtures until we were ready to hang them (about a month later).
When I opened one of the boxes, I found a floor model with the tag still attached. That is after we were repeatedly offered the floor model and repeatedly refused it. I don't appreciate being deceived like that and I find it a very bad business practice.
In addition, the inner part of the fixture came off completely and had to be glued back on.

I did not contact Lando lighting to rectify the situation because it's a long drive to Brampton for me and also because I don't have time to wait for a different fixture at this point.
I will not purchase anything from them again and I do not recommend Lando Lighting to others. There are many other lighting stores that have great selection, better prices and do not deceive their customers.

David from Brampton
David from Brampton

Replaced builders standard lights

I want to say the staff at Lando Lighting are extremely helpful and their selection was fantastic. We replaced 15 lights and with high quality, and very reasonable priced lights. Will recommend to friends and family.

S.P. Singh from Brampton
S.P. Singh from Brampton

Lighting for the kitchen and main floor

L6W 1T4

We were impressed by the choice of lighting in their show room and the interaction with the sales person Steve. Steve is the best. He tries every effort to find a product of your choice at a reasonable price.

Melissa  from Brampton
Melissa from Brampton

lighting

I have been shopping at Lando Lighting since i bought my first house. I always see Steve,as he is a great salesman, and helps me choose the best lighting for my home. Steve is very professional, and always gives me incredible prices,on the best lights. I would highly recommend anyone go to Lando, and see Steve for the best guidance.

Anon from Mississauga
Anon from Mississauga

Lighting

We had purchased 3 pendulum lights and the shades that were given to us were scratched and damaged. They were nice enough to replace them but even the new ones were ruined. When we explained to them that they were damaged they allowed us to return them. Then the day we went to return them the store owner began yelling at us and throwing the boxes. Apparently it was disrespectful and insulting to let them know that they were selling damaged products. He was being extremely rude and obnoxious and told us never to set foot in his store ever again

baljinder from Brampton
baljinder from Brampton

lighting

Lando Lighting is the greatest store i've ever shopped at. The selection, service and quality of products is top notch. I always deal with Steve,who is a great salesman.Always gives us great lighting advice, great price and customer service.always a good time when we shop at Lando Lighting

MP in mississauga
MP in mississauga

L6W 1T4

They definitely have a great selection and a good showroom. However customer service isn't good.
I received my correct order after 6 months. I ordered it on Jan 25th and received it on July 28th after a series of incorrect shipments and errors. I was not offered anything for my troubles except they asked if I wanted $50 refund or in store credit. I would find it hard to go back to buy anything from there due to the poor customer service and lack of follow up.

I would suggest dealing with the owners and not steve.

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

New House< lighting>

L6W 1T4

I have Purchased from Lando lighting since about 1999. I have never been disappointed. Brian and Paul were very helpful. I didn't have to pay in advance ,I just did.My lighting fixtures were ordered and arrived about a week later.Absolutely beautiful fixtures.I am a loyal customer and will remain as such.What ever I need even bulbs,I buy at Lando. Thanks for your help . Joe Corcoran

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...