Lighting

Patricia in Caledon
Patricia in Caledon

Wrong Light Delivered and very poor after sales service

- Purchased 25 lights
- One was completely wrong design and I had the Electrician on-site waiting to hang. Lando promised I would have the correct light within 2 hours. It was 5 hours later and I had to pay the Electrician for a full day vs. the planned 3 hours.
- Master Bedroom light did not arrive in time for install by Electrician as promised
- Correct light came but with wrong colour crystals
- Lando promised to send correct crystals which they did along with master light and have an Installer come to switch the crystals and fit the master bed light. This was February 2017 and I am still chasing Lando Lighting. I am very frustrated and disappointed. Perhaps $8,000.00 is not a sufficiently high value for this store to care. They also needed payment in full prior to delivery which was fine but wish I had held $ back now in view of this. I have been calling and texting and still waiting to hear back.

Narinder
Narinder
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

Best prices and best service in GTA

905-453-6403
210 Clarence St
Brampton
L6W 1T4

We are returning customers of lando lightings our whole family aunts and uncles bought with them... there selection is exceptional and they have everything under one roof our designer recommends a lot of people to them as they are simply the best.. As for comments below they have so many customers that sometimes they get backordered on lights but get them quickly for you.. if you want to pay twice the price and complain go elsewhere... LANDO LIGHTING IS THE WAY TO GO THE BEST OF THE BEST

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Worst service ever

We have bought a bunch of lights from them. We ordered them in march and was told that they had every light in stock. We asked to have them all delivered on April 13th and then as they delivered they delivered 5 lights and the rest of the 15 were backordered which we were unaware of until they were delivered. It is may be still nothing. I called them everyday since and they keep saying they will look into it and call me back in 5mins and never do. The guy that took the order never picks up and always gets someone else to give us the bad news that our lights aren't in. I'm so sick of it. I gave them a star just because the light selection is nice.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bought 17 lights - I will never shop there again. NEVER!!! This was the worst experience EVER!!!

We were fixing up our home as well as doing renovations in our basement. We bought 17 lights. Some were for the basement and some were to replace the lighting upstairs. Lando Lighting said that they would deliver the lights on April 24th (one week after purchase) and they would arrange an installation date. The 24th arrived with no delivery. We did not hear from them regarding an installation date. When we called to inquire we were was told that they would deliver the lights on the 27th. The 27th arrived and nothing was delivered. On the 28th, we received a call from them and was told that the installation guy would call us later that day to set up an installation date and would bring the lights with him. We said okay. It has been 5 days and we have not heard from the installer. We would like to complete the work in our basement but we have no lights to install. It is now the third week from the date of purchase and are not able to get the lights that we purchased and were told are in stock.

UPDATE: On around May 9th, Lando Lighting delivered the lights. We had purchased 17 lights but only 11 lights were delivered. When we asked the delivery guy about the other lights, he told us those were all the lights. When I reconciled the lights we received with my invoice, we noticed that 6 of the lights that we purchased were missing and 3 of the lights delivered were the wrong lights. We had only received 8 of the 17 lights we ordered and 9 was still outstanding. When we called the store, we were told that 6 of the lights were on back order and would arrive by the end of the week. They did not arrive until the following week. We decided to pick them up at the store as opposed to waiting for them to be delivered. We were told that all the outstanding lights were ready for us to pick up. When we arrived at the store, we received the 6 lights and was able to exchange one of wrong lights for the correct light. With the other 2 incorrect lights, we were told that the correct ones are on back order. Why did they not say this on the phone? Why tell us that they have them waiting for us to pick up when they know they don't have them? It is now May 30th and we still have not received the 2 remaining lights. We keep calling to inquire and they keep telling us that they are on back order. In my opinion, the way this store conducts business is equivalent to theft and fraud. They smile, happily take your money and don't deliver the product. You have to fight with them to get the items you've purchased.

LINDA NAILOR
LINDA NAILOR
2 reviews , ON

Lighting Store/Consulting

I have been shopping at this fantastic store for years. I didn't know they are on Homestars. I used to drive from Toronto just to shop here for houses I've renovated and now, I live in Brampton, and it's my "go to" store for all my lighting needs. The customer service is amazing, prices better than most lighting stores and they have saved me time and money by giving me such great advice when I shop there!!!

Amir in Oakville
Amir in Oakville

Great selection and amazing prices!

Lando Lighting is definitely THE one stop shop for all your lighting needs. We bought a lot of our lights for our then new house 8 years ago. Now we are finishing our basement, and their selection and pricing still can't be beat!

Huge shout out to Nick for understanding our taste almost immediately, showing us all the options, and giving us the best price on the market.

Highly recommend!

Alexandra V from Toronto
Alexandra V from Toronto

Floor model instead of a new product

We drove to Lando lighting from North York in search of a specific chandelier. They ended up not having it, but since we were there already, we ended up getting 5 light fixtures for a large reno project.
3 of the fixtures were out of stock and we were offered to take the floor model. Since we were shopping in advance and could afford to wait, we refused the floor models and said we will wait for the back order.
About a month later we were told that the back order has arrived, so we again drove to Brampton to pick up the fixtures. I made the mistake of not opening the boxes and inspecting the fixtures until we were ready to hang them (about a month later).
When I opened one of the boxes, I found a floor model with the tag still attached. That is after we were repeatedly offered the floor model and repeatedly refused it. I don't appreciate being deceived like that and I find it a very bad business practice.
In addition, the inner part of the fixture came off completely and had to be glued back on.

I did not contact Lando lighting to rectify the situation because it's a long drive to Brampton for me and also because I don't have time to wait for a different fixture at this point.
I will not purchase anything from them again and I do not recommend Lando Lighting to others. There are many other lighting stores that have great selection, better prices and do not deceive their customers.

Melissa  from Brampton
Melissa from Brampton

lighting

905-453-6403
210 Clarence St
Brampton
L6W 1T4

I have been shopping at Lando Lighting since i bought my first house. I always see Steve,as he is a great salesman, and helps me choose the best lighting for my home. Steve is very professional, and always gives me incredible prices,on the best lights. I would highly recommend anyone go to Lando, and see Steve for the best guidance.

More about Lando Lighting Galleries

One of North America's Largest Lighting Showrooms! How you light your home says everything about that space. Is it warm? Is it inviting? Is it to die for? Did you get it for up to 35% off? If you went to Lando Lighting the answer is "yes". Everything looks better ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Brampton?