Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

Reviews for Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

purchasing the perfect area rug

I have been searching for the perfect area rug for my family room. The store staff were very friendly and efficient! There were tons and tons of choices. The staff are very knowledgeable about the correct size and design just from hearing your description of the room. The rug was a perfect fit when I got home. There are also a range of prices to fit everyone's budget.

Sharan in Brampton
Sharan in Brampton

Area Rug

I was looking for a nice Area Rug for my new house so I visited Imperial carpet in north York at Caledonia rd. with my husband. We were very pleased with the outstanding Customer service we received there. Staff was very helpful and friendly, they do not pressure you to buy and they help you with patience. We bought a beautiful Piece of Area Rug and the price was unbelievable . I would definitely go back and recommend to other who are looking for beautiful Area Rug or Carpet with very good prices. Excellent selection for every budget and a very good value of your money.
Thanks to Eleni, Vanessa and the nice owner lady. ( Sorry forgot her name) and also thanks for nice gift of Olive oil from your country.

Design by night  in Mississauga
Design by night in Mississauga

Service

Nice carpets family have bought before however customer service must improve employees need to treat customers right.. Employee short woman was more interested in talking on her cellphone behind the counter while other staff were swamped with customers this has not been the first time witnessing this. Great thanks to another employee blonde currly hair treated customers with respect and caring. I do recommend this company it's a great place to find that perfect carpet..

Trudy Lorenz in Toronto
Trudy Lorenz in Toronto

Rug purchase

I purchased a carpet from this company and after months of it being stored in their plastic wrapping, when it was unrolled, I found that there was a stain in the middle. Upon confronting them they told me that this was my problem and I would have to pay for the cleaning of about $250. I bet this carpet was lent to another customer who spilled mint tea on it and When it was rolled out on Imperials showroom it was not at once visible. Now I am stuck with a soiled carpet. This company should be ashamed of themselves. Do not ever buy from them, just a warning!

Imperial has been in business for over 46 years, and have earned the respect of thousands of customers locally and world wide because of our quality mechandise, honesty and exceptional service. This carpet was purchased by Trudy Lorenz DECEMBER 31, 2013. The carpet was brought back to us with the stain MAY 8 2015. When purchased we were told she would be storing it, as a courticy we wrapped it in plastic for her. This carpet was taken the same day it was purchased. Once a carpet leaves our premise we cannot be responsible for what happens to it. We tried to accomadate Trudy Lorenz by hiring a specialist to examine the carpet to see what in fact the stain was. It was determined by the inspecter to be mint tea. We suggested that she clean the carpet, but Trudy Lorenz refused this. As the carpet was not stored at our facility and such a long span of time between the purchase and the return we cannot be responsible for what has happened.

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

new carpets

We recently bought a rug from Imperial, the sales lady was extremely helpful! Neither myself or my husband are good at picking out this type of thing, and she was able to ask the right questions and make a perfect suggestion! The carpets looks beautiful in our home!!! She was also able to give us a good price, lower than the sale price. We had beef rug shopping for a while and Imperial definitely had the best selection. To top off the whole experience, we had filled out a ballot at the at the store, and received a phone call saying we were the lucky winners of Novembers draw and won a $250 gift certificate to Yorkday mall! Couldn't be happier, and I would absolutely recommend Imperial, especially if you have designer taste!

deboraho201510 from Toronto
deboraho201510 from Toronto

New area rug and service quality

"We were so excited to see how the new rug looked that, even after our drive home through traffic from Toronto to London, and the fading light of day, I prepared the living room so that my husband and I could move the big pieces of furniture out in order to put down the under pad and rug. I hauled quite a few things out of the room, and then the two of us strained to move a large sofa ... It was so worth the effort. The rug is absolute perfection. It has pulled together colours from fabrics and artwork, and lifted the whole area as if on clouds. I am in love with it!! Thank you so much Vanessa for your help, understanding nature, listening patience and great eye - and thanks, too, to Helen who thought of the newly-arrived gem. The colours are like jewels and the design is ethereal and joyful.
I guess our journey was meant to be because we arrived just in time to have an opportunity to see the latest shipment. I am glad we brought visuals of the room on our ipad and cushions from the room to match colour and style. In the end, Vanessa's help and Helen's input, and the "good karma" at Imperial enabled us to find the perfect rug. It really is lovely. Debbie"

Susie Hardy from Linwood
Susie Hardy from Linwood

Area Rugs and Wall to Wall carpet

I use Imperial Carpet and Home for all my clients. They have a beautiful selection of carpets for any style, best prices in the city meeting any budget and their service is wonderful. I always feel very well taken care of.

Stair Runner

I purchased my stair runner from Imperial Carpet. They had an excellent selection and their pricing was very competitive.

I changed my installation date twice, and each time Vanessa was very accommodating and found a date and time that worked for me. The installers arrive on time and did a fantastic job with the installation. I have a curved stair case and had chosen a runner with pattern which is tricky to install. The installers had no trouble at all matching the pattern and we are extremely happy with it. I will definitely shop at Imperial Carpet again!

Carpeting

I purchased a beautiful stair runner from Imperial Carpet. Not only did I get an incredible deal on the runner, but the service was outstanding. I switched the installation date twice, and each time Vanessa was extremely accommodating and managed to find a date and time that suited me. The carpet installers arrived on time and were very professional. The workmanship was excellent and after the work was completed the vacuumed the stairs and my hallway! That is what I call service!

I also received a follow up call from Vanessa which I really appreciated. I highly recommend Imperial Carpet to everyone.

More about Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

You are invited to visit the finest and largest international manufacturer’s rug gallery in the world. We accommodate over 100, 000 square feet of merchandise showcased in Toronto for over 45 years. Best in quality and the latest fashion designs and customer service by professional designers at wholesale prices.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Toronto?