Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

Reviews for Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

MJSchwartz in North York
MJSchwartz in North York

Custom carpets for my hom

This is now the second time that I have worked with Magy Sanbalian at Imperial Designers for my custom made carpets. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I have been working with Magy for my carpet needs in our newly built house. While choosing carpets for a new home with many rooms to furnish can be time consuming and feel overwhelming, Magy has made the job easy. She has assisted with choosing just the right style and ensuring the measurements are perfect for each room. I highly recommend working with Magy and will continue to do so in the future.

Prop Styling and Interior Decorating Projects

I am very pleased with my experiences at Imperial Carpets over the last 6 years. As a prop stylist and interior decorator, I really appreciate the variety of options they offer. The staff are very knowledgeable and are a great help in helping me find exactly what I need for clients homes and photoshoots I'm working on. The prices are quite reasonable and it is quite helpful that many of their area rugs come in multiple sizes.

New rug

Second time i have purchased a carpet at Imperial. Extremely knowlegeable staff and made the puchase in under 1 hour. Magy was professional, efficient, charming and customer savy. She read us and the pictures of the area perfectly. Thank you Magy. Happy 2018.

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto

selection and price

Save yourself the trouble of running around and go directly to Imperial Carpets. Their selection (in many price ranges) pricing and service was fantastic, especially Elsa. I had looked around a fair bit and I am extremely satisfied with my purchases.
Thank you.
Kathy

jpreece in Toronto
jpreece in Toronto

Great selection, quality and service

This is the 6th carpet that we have bought from Imperial. We have been dealing with them for close to 20 years. They have a beautiful selection of high quality carpets. The area rugs that we have purchased still look like new after many years of use. Our most recent purchase was stair runners for which they handled the installation. One of our stairways has several small landings and turns back on itself so the (patterned) carpet needed to be mitered in several spots. The work they did was superb. The owners and staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the carpets.

Vivian G in Toronto
Vivian G in Toronto

Area rugs purchase

We dropped by to see what Imperial Carpets have to offer, with the intention to purchase rugs in the near future. We were so impressed with the beauty of carpets offered, that we decided to buy there and then.
The Owners and Sales person are the most patient and supportive team, knowledgeable in aspects of the provenance, yarns, weaving, maintenance, and display of the carpets to complement our lifestyle and home design.
After sale service, such as delivery and follow up to guarranty customer satisfaction is beyond expectations. I wish we would need more carpets for our new home...

Ina in Toronto
Ina in Toronto

Rug Purchasing

We’ve recently purchased a few rugs for our home at Imperial Carpet & Home. It was our first visit to this place and I never thought that shopping rugs could be that easy and pleasant! The person who came to help us just asked a few questions and after that I told her our story and a few concerns that I had and a few ideas to handle those concerns. She was listening very carefully what I was saying. After a moment she showed to us a few options and those options were ideal for us! The color, sizes, quality and the price- everything was just perfect! I could not believe that we actually found what we were looking for. If not this salesperson we would spend the entire day looking through the impressive collection and probably would’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of all carpets and rugs available. The amazing thing is that she heard me and used her knowledge of the entire collection to show us what we were looking for. She wasn’t trying just to sell anything, she was helping us to find what we were looking for and that made a huge difference! Thank you very much for your help! You are the expert of your collection and an amazing customer service provider!

Area rugs

After searching for several months I visited Imperial Carpets. I was very impressed with their assortment- the options for different sizes, quality, styles and price points is amazing. I had a specific look in mind and a size that is very difficult to find and they were able to provide me with great options. In addition to the assortment the service was also wonderful.

Sylvia in Etobicoke
Sylvia in Etobicoke

passionate and knowledgeable

After having purchased expensive carpets from Elte, Weavers Art, we then discovered Imperial carpets that manufacturers their own carpets. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and price point of the carpets we purchased from them. They are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their business. It is in their blood as their forebearers used and built their own carpet looms. They have even made carpets for designers such as Versace. We found the salespeople to be very pleasant, polite and personable. They were very patient with us as we borrowed many carpets to try out in various rooms. We will definitely highly recommend this place to all our family and friends.

CA Hamilton in Toronto
CA Hamilton in Toronto

Amazing Carpet Experience

I own a large home and like the warmth area rugs adds to large rooms. My go to store is always Imperial. The customer service is impeccable, very knowledgeable and attentive. They understand the carpet business and it shows. They take pride in their products and are always aiming to surpass customer requirements. The prices are affordable and reasonable for the high quality of the carpets.

I highly recommend Imperial for all your carpet purchases.

More about Imperial Carpet & Home Inc

You are invited to visit the finest and largest international manufacturer’s rug gallery in the world. We accommodate over 100, 000 square feet of merchandise showcased in Toronto for over 45 years. Best in quality and the latest fashion designs and customer service by professional designers at wholesale prices.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Toronto?