15 Connie Crescent Concord, Unit 21 ON L4K 1L3
Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Reviews for Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front door disaster

The quality of their doors is not bad. However, their customer service is non-existent. A secondary lock at the top of the door was installed and it looks ridiculous. They took no responsibility for the misplacement of the lock and even had the audacity to tell me, "Now, if you are expecting your child to reach that secondary lock , you NEVER brought this up. " Take note, you must tell them if a child will be using your front door! People always ask me where we got our front door from, with the high lock that looks absurd. I tell the name of the company and advise strongly against using them!

The lock that is being referred to as ridiculous was provided by the customer. It's a mechanical lock that the customer absolutely wanted installed as a secondary lock on the door for use during prayer time when visiting the synagogue. The lock was NOT misplaced. If the lock was placed any lower the latch would have interfered with the mechanism of the primary lock and that would have been a disaster. We do not normally installed secondary locks. This was a favour we did. The husband appreciates it and apologized for the resentment shown by the wife. Unfortunately aesthetics & necessity don't always mix. We build beautiful, reliable, quality doors. Please visit us and see the work we do. You'll be very pleased.

gemmap403
gemmap403

Door manufacturer (HD Windows &Doors)

I'm a small builder in Toronto. I build 1 top notch custom home per year. After calling many door companies for a quote, and not one showed up, I searched Google and found Home Decor Window and Door Company. The salesman was on site the next morning. He was very thorough with helping me choose the right door and the proper colour. I was so happy with their service that I had them custom make a wine room door for the basement. Their installers were very professional and precise. Everyone that visits this house comments on how beautiful and solid these doors are. They now have a customer for life. Jamie -Cimas Construction

This is wonderful James. Thank you very much.

Subroto C.
Subroto C.

Replacing main entrance door to our home.

The technicians, Arnold and Alex arrived on time and carried out the work with efficiency andprofessionalism. The weather was bad but they did a great job in good time. We are very satisfied with Home Decor. Great sales guy, Joseph Gerring and great workmanship delivered by the company!!

Thank you Subroto for your business. Enjoy your beautiful door.

Dario from Maple
Dario from Maple

Front and Side Door Replacement

We have been thinking about the replacement of our front door and visited the Home Decor booth in the last HomeShow. What I liked was the quality of the doors when I compared with others exhibitors, it was good to go back and forth and compare the quality and finishing in similar doors.
So, we decided to hire Home Decor for our project to replace a steel-double door, plus the side door and also the door that connects the garage with the foyer, 3 doors in total...
Joseph/Sales was very helpful showing different options and answering all our questions. He helped us in picking a 42" wide fiberglass door with glass on the sides.
The installers Alex and Igor were excellent, they were on-time and worked hard to complete the 3 doors in 1 day! They really did a great job.
We are very happy customers, I would hire them again and would definitely recommend Home Decor to my friends.
I'm adding some pics, the doors are just stunning...
Thanks to the entire team for the great work done ;)

We are extremely appreciative for the time you took to write us this wonderful review. Thank you very much.

m.latif5
m.latif5

Front door

Excellent work and service. Special thanks to Joseph, he is very nice and helpful. It was a very nice touch when Joseph came after the work was done to make sure that everything is okay.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you.

Jess
Jess

New front door

What a great experience! From the initial sales meeting, to placing the order, to the installation- the entire process was awesome! I love the finished product and appreciate how easy it was to work with Home Decor. I never had to leave home and everything was done exactly when they said it would be. Everyday i come home, I see my door and it makes me so happy!

That's wonderful.... Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We certainly appreciate feedback and it reinforces our guys commitment to quality.

Stella
Stella

Front Door

905-760-8350
89A Connie Crescent
Vaughan
L4K 1L3

We absolutely love our new front door and we are blown away by the craftsmanship. It is so high quality and the door completely transforms the house. Thanks very much to Joseph for helping us with the selection - he picked a perfect door for us!

We are so happy to hear that. We shared your comment with the team in the factory and they were very pleased. Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Tina
Tina

Front and back doors

We had our entry door and rear door of the house installed and we are more than thrilled at how they look. Their superb workmanship; professional conduct coupled with their prompt attention to detail on our installation was greatly appreciated. I’ll highly recommend them to my family and friends!

Hi Tina,
We really appreciate your quick response to our request. Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Front door.

905-760-8350
89A Connie Crescent
Vaughan
L4K 1L3

Timely, extremely neat and friendly installation. Home Decor kept us updated throughout and provided and carefully installed a beautiful door. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the nice review. Both you and your wife were a pleasure to deal with.

E.P.
E.P.

Replace front door.

The installers, Alex and Yan, were both friendly and thoroughly professional. They did the work with great attention to detail and obvious pride. They completed the job on time and removed all debris and scrap material. The newly installed door and side panels look great. We would definitely recommend Home Decor and their team of installers.

We appreciate your business. Thank you very much.

More about Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Home Decor Window & Door Centre (HDWD) is Ontario’s leading manufacturer of fiberglass entry doors. Our high quality custom door systems are made locally in Canada.
We openly provide all relevant information about our fiberglass doors to help our customers make the right choices. We take great pride in our work. 25+ years of experience has enabled our craftsmanship to evolve to new heights. We keep innovating and improving our processes.
Our door system is superior and stronger than wood or steel and plays an important part in securing your entrance. We provide a turnkey solution – we design, build and install your front door. All done by our team of experts. We take care of the entire project.