Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
15 Connie Crescent Concord, Unit 21 ON L4K 1L3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Reviews for Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Lesley Cornelius from Toronto
Lesley Cornelius from Toronto

Looks great but lots of problems

We bought a new front door. It looks great but has had quite a few issues.
We have never been happy with the lock, it is very temperamental.
The door handle broke on the second day we had the door - they fixed it in about a week.
Now the seal is broken at the bottom of the door, when it is less than a year old. We wonder if the frame is too tight? Cold air is leaking in. They want us to pay $95+tax to have a service guy come and look at the door seal. I would find this reasonable if the door was maybe 2 or more years old. I understand that the seal is wear and tear but again, after less than a year? So my door will now cost
$5400 + $100 a year in maintenance to have the seal replaced?
I did NOT hang up on the service guy, I explained, heard him out and said "no thank you"
We regret the money we spent on this door ($5400!!!) although it looks good, we should have gone to Home Depot :-(

It’s unfortunate you chose to react this way instead of appreciating the prompt service we were ready to offer you. With respect to the lock, it was under warranty and as a responsible company we ordered you a new one from California,had it FedEx to us and replaced it at no charge to you. From the pictures you sent, there is clearly no issue with the beautiful door we built for you. The issue you have is a sweep with a torn rubber. As you are fully aware, wear & tear isn’t covered under the warranty. We all like free service, but unfortunately as a company we do have to charge and you were only being charged for the service call. Cost of sweep & labour to colour match and paint weren't included. This is no different than having to replace worn brake pads in a car. Irrespective of how much we pay for our cars brake pads replacement aren’t free. We tried to help out but instead you chose to hang up on our service rep. The rating of 2 out of 10 is rather spiteful considering the service we offered. We wish you well on your future projects with Home Depot.

New doors and windows by Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc

I am very pleased with my experience with Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc. Everything from the home visit by the sales rep, my visit to their showroom and the installations were done professionally. My home looks great and I was home when the installations were done and the workmanship is amazing.

Before Christmas they installed a beautiful custom made bow window in my living room, a new awning kitchen window and two amazing doors (front and back). In the new year, I had all my other windows replaced. They not only look great but the warmth in my home is great thanks to the proper installation with insolation and great looking trim is making such a difference.

It was a pleasure to meet you at the Home Show and happy to hear all the good things you had to say. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on HomeStars.

sevenam
sevenam
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fiberglass front door

New beautiful fiberglass 42" wide door with frosted glass panels for front entry of home. Extremely happy with the installers and sales team at Home Decor.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much.

rgbm
rgbm

Custom front door replacement

We ordered a custom front door . From the moment we stepped into the showroom, the service was excellent and staff were knowledgable , friendly and helpful. They helped us make our decision and gave great advice in order for us to do so. Installation was efficient and clean. We've never experienced such tidy workers carrying out a job in our home. They were very professional . We've been so happy with our beautiful new front door and have received so many compliments . The quality of the product is wonderful .

Thank you Robyn for spreading the good words. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you on your next project!

Mehran
Mehran
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front door installation

I was very satisfied with the service. Price is competitive considering the material used. Great recommendations by the sales rep and a great job on the installation.

Thank you Mehran. It was a pleasure dealing with you. We look forward to doing business with your families and friends.

MY D.
MY D.
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Front Door

The entire team from sales, product information and knowledge shows in the final product. Care and thought were taken at every step of the selection process while the team listened to what we wanted as a customer. A Canadian made fibreglass custom door designed and shape was installed with best and highest quality and precision I have every seen. Thank you for making a dream door come to life.

Thank you very much. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It was our pleasure creating your vision.

Andrew a.
Andrew a.

Front Door Replacement

We trusted Home Decor to replace our front door this December. The sales agent Joe let us tour the shop to see how the door would be manufactured, offered a number of options, and was able to recommend a solution that matched our needs within a reasonable budget. While they weren’t the cheapest vendor, we were willing to invest in Joe and the solution he offered because we trusted they’d complete the job properly and professionally.

The installer Alex was very informative and helpful. The installation went very smoothly.

My wife and I are extremely happy with the result. The new front door has transformed our house and makes the entrance feel majestic. We are extremely excited to host this Christmas season and show off our door.

Thank you to the great people at Home Decor.

Thank you so much for the review. Your door did turn out beautiful indeed. We wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

Darryl
Darryl

Front & Back Door Installation

We decided we were replacing our outside front & rear doors. I called a couple of companies & Home Décor was recommended to us by a friend. We called Home Décor. Joe Gerring promptly returned my call & we made arrangements. I will say I have dealt with many sales people but Joe is the consummate professional. Personable, friendly, knowledgeable, a real gentleman. We went through the lineup of doors & I found exactly what I wanted. All my questions were well answered from beginning to end the process was easy. We visited Home Decor's showroom and saw the entire operation and my wife & I were very pleased that we were going to get a secure, quality product. We were given a date for installation and that date was honoured. We got a very professional installation done the way we wanted and on time. The install crew were very courteous and clean and everything was completed on time & very professionally. We have a great looking entranceway now & a great back door. The quality of the finish & hardware used was exactly as described & we have two very secure entranceways to our house. In addition to looking great, it also adds value to our house. Thank you Joe & Home Décor for a great job and 2 very pleased customers.

Thank you Darryl. We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Enjoy the rich looking fiberglass doors. You will surely be pleased with the performance over the years.

Joe f.
Joe f.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Front entrance door

Removal of double doors and installation of single door, great sales team and very knowledgeable, installers were very professional. I definitely would recommend Home Decor Window and Door Centre.

Thank you Joe for the review and your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new front door...it is beautiful!!

Love our new front door!

We were looking to replace our front door and Home Decor offered the nicest doors, by far, with very reasonable pricing. Joe was awesome and explained all the different choices to us. Installation was great. Home Decor sets themselves apart with their amazing customer service! And we love our new front door - and so do all our friends and family who keep asking us where we got our door. We just tell them to call Joe!

We appreciate your review letting potential customers know us and helping them make the right choices. We craft every door with equal passion and we love the doors too :) Thank you.

More about Home Decor Window & Door Centre Inc.

Home Decor Window & Door Centre (HDWD) is Ontario’s leading manufacturer of fiberglass entry doors. Our high quality custom door systems are made locally in Canada.
We openly provide all relevant information about our fiberglass doors to help our customers make the right choices. We take great pride in our work. 25+ years of experience has enabled our craftsmanship to evolve to new heights. We keep innovating and improving our processes.
Our door system is superior and stronger than wood or steel and plays an important part in securing your entrance. We provide a turnkey solution – we design, build and install your front door. All done by our team of experts. We take care of the entire project.