Gta Heating Co.

945 Pape Ave Toronto ON M4K 3V4

Reviews for Gta Heating Co.

Jennifer in Leslieville
Jennifer in Leslieville

high-efficiency furnace and central air

We hired GTA Heating Co. to replace our old furnace with a new, high-efficiency model and to install a high-efficiency central a/c system. Christian was incredibly helpful from the moment I called to get a quote to final installation. He answered all our questions and provided additional information on getting an energy audit and applying for grants. He was incredibly efficient and had us up-and-running in no time. He was also really down-to-earth and straightforward, which we appreciated. We've already recommended him to some of our neighbors and will happily recommend him to others in the future. In addition, his prices were very reasonable and comparable to other quotes we received.

Ed in Rosedale

GTA Heating Co. was hired to upgrade my traditional heating system to radiant heating system. Christian was very knowledgeable and provided explanations and solutions to all my heating problems. Excellent service and professionalism from start to finish by providing a great finished product. I highly recommend GTA Heating with no hesitation!

Steve king street
Steve king street

new furnace

Christian is a very competent HVAC contractor. He is personable, educated and efficient. My new furnace works like a charm! Thank-you very much for a great job! I would definitely recommend using this company.

Linda in East York-4145
Linda in East York-4145

Service

I had just moved into the house and was not familiar with this system, I called to get a cleaning and to provide me with information on the system itself. They arrived on time and the service was great, Christian explained everything to me on how the boiler system works and what I should worry about and not worry about. Provided a thorough cleaning at a very reasonable price. Educated me on how the whole system works and what can be changed to make it more efficient and provide me with more heat faster and most importantly he explained why in very easy to understand terms. I would and have already recommended him to others and he was recommended to me.

More about Gta Heating Co.

GTA Heating has been providing climate solutions for heating and cooling Toronto residential homes and small commercial business's for over 10 years. For new and existing homes we provide the experience, knowledge and friendly customer service to design and install, maintain and repair all types of heating systems. Specialize in ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?