GTA Heating Co.

945 Pape Ave Toronto ON M4K 3V4

Reviews for GTA Heating Co.

Boiler Reinstall

We had a bad install on our boiler for our combo heating and domestic hot water system.
Christian said he could fix it with a total reinstall and the price seemed reasonable.
There was also a wiring issue between the blower and the boiler.
He was able to coordinate with the engineer from the blower company and the Tech Guy from the boiler company all on Saturday when they were off work to get the correct information to fix the problem.
Very professional and cares to get the job done right.
Would highly recommend him for your boiler install or to fix any ongoing issues with your boiler.

We think Christian did A GREAT JOB and would highly recommend him.
He's gone above and beyond to help us get things working correctly.

louie  in North york
louie in North york

repair puncture radiant in floor pipe

Found Christian thru HomeStars and I'm so glad i did because he is the real deal. I called him up with my problem(punctured line and no hot water)and he had asked me to send him a picture of my Nti boiler setup and quickly called me back and went step by step to give me my hot water back. I also had a punctured radiant line on the ground so he came the next morning and repaired it and also recommended a couple of other things to do which i did. Christian is Very informative and knowledgeable and was impressed with his professionalism. All the little extra things he does for you shows me how much he cares about the client. I was totally satisfied with the quote and would highly recommend using him.

SL in Toronto
SL in Toronto

Condensing boiler repair

Christian did an excellent job repairing our condensing gas boiler. We've had so many problems with our Triangle Tube, so it was a relief to finally find someone who can service it properly. He also assessed the whole system, and provided some suggestions on how to fix some of the subpar work done by other companies in the past. He is very knowledgeable and reliable, and very good/patient at explaining how everything works. He is now our go-to guy for our boiler/radiant floor system.

M.R.O
M.R.O

In floor heating

Christian was great and really did right by us. He is a very trustworthy and reliable guy and really went above and beyond and did a bunch of little extra things. Great to work, way less than the other quote we got with and I would highly recommend this company.

Fozia in Toronto
Fozia in Toronto

Boiler Installation

Christian is amazing! He was extremely informative, patient, and an expert in his field. I chose to go with GTA heating because he was referred to me directly by NTI - the foremost company in boilers and heating. I knew that there was a good chance he would be a good match for us given the recommendation, but after I spoke with him on numerous occasions, I was impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. On the day of the install, he arrived exactly when he said he would, and spent the whole day installing the boiler and even fixing mistakes from our previous install. After obtaining many quotes for our install, I am so pleased that we went with the best!

Darryl Chemel from North York
Darryl Chemel from North York

Christian is a great guy

I asked Christian late in the day for a quote. We have a very special requirement for a boiler and a furnace. There is an option to a boiler and an air handler. Christian was very helpful and gave a lot of detail about what we could expect. He is personable and kind. I would have easily gone with G.T.A I felt that I had used so much time of the other person quoting that I felt obligated. I give G.T.A. 5 stars and I will recommend and use them in the future.

nicholaas from Toronto
nicholaas from Toronto
1 review Craig, AK

replace boiler

After reviewing 5 different contractors I selected Christan from G.T.A heating to install my boiler,I Like the fact this guy sells and installs your unit and explains to you what your getting professional, reasonable and fast,thank-you,GREG from Etobicoke

Curtis Gallagher from Toronto
Curtis Gallagher from Toronto

Replace boiler

Christian responded promptly when our Rinnai system failed leaving us without heat or hot water. We replaced the failed system with one that better revved our needs. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work on time. We had heat and hot water within 36 hours. Great work!!

Dana from Toronto
Dana from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Boiler Consultation

When our old boiler was deemed unsafe it created a domino effect of really complicated decisions to make the replacement. Knowing absolutely nothing about boilers (which it turns out are way more complicated then furnaces). I ended up speaking to many heating specialists over a two-month period. The advice we received varied to such an extent that our heads were spinning and we felt greatly discouraged. That is until we met Christian from GTA Heating. I can’t say enough good things about Christian’s service. Truly. He has an old fashioned sense of customer service: he’s personable, professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. His consultation perfectly balanced our needs and the different options available in the marketplace. Best of all, unlike some of the slick salesman types that work on commission and who clearly have strong biases towards their preferred brand, Christian spent his time with us weighing all the pros and cons about every brand and manufacturer. He was also incredibly generous with his time, he always returned my calls and patiently consulted with me through each stage of the decision making process. When you hire a trade’s person, you are investing in the person just as much as the product. Christian and GTA are a really great investment!

More about GTA Heating Co.

GTA Heating has been providing climate solutions for heating and cooling Toronto residential homes and small commercial business's for over 10 years. For new and existing homes we provide the experience, knowledge and friendly customer service to design and install, maintain and repair all types of heating systems. Specialize in ...