Furniture Depot

Reviews for Furniture Depot

Kathleen McKenny from Brampton
Kathleen McKenny from Brampton

Poor Defective Bedroom Furniture and DELIVERY DAMAGES TO HOME

We purchased a complete bedroom set from the Brampton location. Almost every piece was defective and had to be replaced. When the replacement furniture arrived, there was still a defective piece for us! In addition, two pieces never arrived that were to be replaced. The WORST PART WAS - the moving company marked our newly painted walls and scratched our new hardwood floors. The attitude from Furniture Depot was "its not a big deal" - I paid good money for my new home and their delivery damaged my floor and walls. Back of the purchase receipt - they are not responsible. The worst customer care ever!

Pat in Brampton
Pat in Brampton

Cabinet

I’ve been purchasing pieces of furniture from Furniture Depot from their former sales office at Bramalea City Centre to their current location. Staff has always been courteous and efficient. Stopped by today, didn’t purchase much, but found the same high level of service whether one made an expensive purchase, or bought a single, clearance item. You make the customers feel very much at home. Thanks, Annette, for looking us today.

Muhammad in Toronto
Muhammad in Toronto

Whole home furnished

I furnished my whole house at Furniture Depot Brampton, they have a lot of choices and deal with most major manufacturers ! I got the best prices and great service.

Moataz in Milton
Moataz in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Home furnishing

I have been shopping here for 12 years to furnish family, living, dining and bedrooms. Great selection and the best prices. Gill has been very helpful in getting us the style we are after form a variety of brands. I've now come to trust Gill that I do my shopping directly without spending valuable time shopping for best prices. I trust he will always give the best possible price. Warranty has also been great and they have quickly sent someone to help with any repairs.

Andrea in Brampton
Andrea in Brampton

Excellent service

Huge thanks to Mr. Gill, Annette and the crew from Furniture Depot. I really love these guys. Excellent service.... They treat you like a family. Annette she is the best. She chose all my pieces for my home and it's absolutely stunning. Greatest furniture store..... Thanks guys

Very h.
Very h.

Bedroom suite

Very pleased with Furniture Depot, great quality and great prices ! Will be back for the kids bedroom sets

Paola in Brooklyn
Paola in Brooklyn
1 review Coquitlam, BC

FurnitureDepot.com

ok, so I'm not a big review person, but I had a really great experience with Furnituredepot.com . I renovated my son's bedroom and he loved it. they have great verity of prices and huge selection of furniture. they shipped everything very fast and assembly was free!

Santiago in Bronx
Santiago in Bronx
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnituredepot.com

great online store furnituredepot.com ! I was looking for a particular style and only had a certain amount of money to spend.Furnituredepot.com definitely had a great assortment to choose from.high quality product and the price was well within my budget. I definitely will continue to shop at furnituredepot.com

Len25 in Brooklyn
Len25 in Brooklyn
1 review Richmond, BC

Perfect!

I absolutely love www.furnituredepot.com !fast shipping, good quality, great customer service. They have nice stuff and it's not the first time that I ordered with them. And, their delivery was smooth. I had a great experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Please beware

Main thing is beware of Annet - Sales Rep. Worst furniture store ever. I purchased a headboard and it was delivered damaged. Few days later I got a replacement headboard which arrived damaged as well. The delivery person left the damaged headboard at my home as is. I paid $900 for this piece of crap. I called the store Annet would not even hear me out. There is way too many issues for such a small purchase. If I do not get a refund I will report them to the BBB better business bureau, which is what everyone that has a complaint on here should do. These people will butter you up before you make a purchase and once you make a purchase and there is any sort of issues, they treat you like a piece of crap - and they are not willing to help. I do not think this store even deserves a 1 star rating. These people needs to be stopped.

More about Furniture Depot

You will find style and Value like no other. In business for over 20 years, Furniture Depot is the fastest growing home furnishings company in Ontario. Featuring a wide variety of name brand furniture at affordable prices, we also have the ability to custom order your furniture so you never ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Brampton?