Frederick's Cartage & Movers

T from York
T from York
1 review York, ON

Move

I've used Frederick's to move homes before. I found them fast and efficient.
This time, my experience was not positive. Frederick scoped the work and I agreed to his price.
After they had filled their truck, they demanded more money to move 20 left over boxes. I was shocked, especially since I only moved 5 min away from my current home. Buyer beware.

Ralph Paoli in Thornhill
Ralph Paoli in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Move from House to house and also from House to Appartment

They were always Prompt and moved everything with NO delays and No damage.
The job was done very quickly and the movers were very professional.
Mr Fredericks is also extremely nice and very flexible.
We also moved a Very Heavy TV to my son'd apartment and he agreed to keep it for a day in his warehouse until my son moved in his new apartment, at NO extra charge.

Thornhill-711
Thornhill-711
9.5/10

Movers

Wow - I am shocked about that other review! I have used these guys twice. Each of my sisters used them once. My cousins used them twice. Many friends have used them. EVERYONE I know of was very satisfied. They were very fast AND careful. I found them pleasant to deal with. Not a single break in any move I know of. They even took half an hour to maneuver my couch downstairs, and did the same for my sister. I will never use anyone else!

North Toronto-5779
North Toronto-5779

Move

Showed up on time and worked fast, but not careful, unpleasant and complaining. Broke some things. Wanted more money. Left things behind that we ended up having to move ourselves. Defnitely not recommended.