FlannFenceAndDeck

Reviews for FlannFenceAndDeck

L Hook from Whitby
L Hook from Whitby

Fence replacement

After several quotes, I booked Flann Fencing through Drew Flann who we nicknamed "the Flann-man". Drew and his crew were amazing throughout the process. Our yard is large and had some challenges with the pool and various grades. They had no problem with adding a pressure treated retaining wall between 2 of the properties, whereas the other companies we obtained quotes from did not seem comfortable with. The old fence had been here for over 20 years and was starting to fall apart so we upgraded to the 6 x 6 posts. It looks AMAZING!! Drew and his guys worked together so well. Never heard them get frustrated, never heard a swear word and they cleaned up everything never leaving anything unsafe. We highly recommend Flann Fencing. They were not the cheapest but also not the most expensive. We actually only had one quote lower but the owner had a lot less experience. The "Flann-man" is a true professional and I would never hesitate to "show off my fence" and tell people to meet Drew before they sign with anyone else.

Thanks so much!
It was a pleasure working with you.
Drew

Mike in Pickering
Mike in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

2nd Floor Deck

Drew and his team just finished a 2nd floor back deck for us and we couldn't be happier with the entire process. For starters, the finished product is beautiful. Exactly what we had envisioned, and the finest details in craftsmanship are appreciated. Communication was great, they stuck to their quote, (which was very well priced) it was done on time, and the guys were all friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Call them, you won't be disappointed.

Donna from Toronto
Donna from Toronto

Fence, deck and gate

From start to finish Drew Flann and his crew were dependable, responsible and very professional. They arrived on time, cleaned up any mess, and stuck to the schedule and budget. The job consisted of fencing for all three sides of the back yard, a gate, and deck. Drew always discussed any changes with me first and implemented any changes I thought of. We are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship. I would highly recommend Flann Fence and Deck.

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

deck addition & dbl gate

We had hired Drew in the past to build a fence on the one side of our property. Now years later decided to hire him again for a new deck addition and replacement of a single gate to a double. WOW!! Great workmanship as usual, the new work looks amazing, cleaned up after the work was done, we are quite impressed and will possibly use him again in the future, Thank you Drew and crew.

Winnie and Mike from Toronto
Winnie and Mike from Toronto

New deck and railings, fence replacement

Drew and his crew tore down our old deck and built a newly designed one with new railings and it was simple and beautiful. They also replaced our fence and did a few smaller jobs. They were very professional and very accommodating. A pleasure to deal with!

Jordan Robertson from Toronto
Jordan Robertson from Toronto

Fence Replacement, New Stairs & Railing

New house needed fence replacement, new front stairs and railings, new fence gate, and new interior cabinet as front hall closet. Customized solutions were top notch, and everything was on time and within budget. Everything was very well organized, could not ask for more.

Chris Roche from Toronto
Chris Roche from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New Fence

Our old fence was a complete disaster. I gave Drew and Gord an idea of what I was looking for and let them just run with it. Gord and Drew made the process seamless from start to finish. The flexibility of their schedule to move days around to accommodate myself is hard to find in a contractor these days. Once they arrived on site, their work was fast and executed with precision to finish quickly. The 129 foot length fence is as straight as an arrow and they made sure by meticulously measuring for accuracy during each post installation. I don't expect this fence to move for the next 20 years, at least. They created the perfect fence and gate which completely flows and blends in with the surrounding area. When it's time to redo the deck I know exactly who I will be calling. We absolutely love our new fence and the gate. It's absolutely stunning!!!!!

Fran from Ajax
Fran from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Back Fence, Gates

Needed 80 feet of privacy fencing along my back property line and a couple of gates. My rear fence line was a jungle but Drew and his workers managed it. Looks great and I appreciated the professionalism and efficiency.

Nashreen from Ajax
Nashreen from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

New backyard fence

I hired Flann Fence and Deck to repair my back fence. My initial intention was to only replace my back fence as it was damaged. However they worked with me offering me a great deal to get all sides of my fence repaired. They provided me with a detailed estimate and assisted me in speaking to my neighbours to work out a split between the cost. They were efficient and very professional. I would definately recommend them.

Louise O'Neill from Scarborough
Louise O'Neill from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Backyard fence replacement

Flann Fence and Deck tore down our old wooden backyard fence and built a newly designed one in a total time of only 2 days -- simple but beautiful. They were prompt and very professional. They were not the cheapest company that we contacted for a quote, but it was a fair price for the high quality of the work. Thank you to Drew and his workers for a painless renovation experience.

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Scarborough?