The Custom Deck Company

Reviews for The Custom Deck Company

carole chamberlain from Toronto
carole chamberlain from Toronto

Front Porch

Dani came to offer recommendations and followed up with a quote. We had an additional need for old concrete removal prior to construction of the deck and he gave us another quote. It was a while before he could get started due to prior commitments and we needed to secure approval from our adjoining neighbour but the result was well worth the wait. The workmanship was excellent and both Peter who did most of the work and Dani were always pleasant and knowledgeable.

Thank you Carole.

Linda
Linda

Remove and dispose of existing deck, stairs and railings and build and install new treated wood deck.

Dany and his team did a great job designing and building our back deck. We are very happy with the result. We really appreciated their professionalism and attention to detail throughout the process. The deck has already received a number of compliments!!

Thank you. It was great working with you and Annmarie.
Enjoy your new deck for years to come.

Eric
Eric

Cedar Fence

I am delighted to recommend the work of The Custom Deck Company. Ours was not an easy project. Our home borders three separate neighbouring properties and the task was to design and build a fence that would be acceptable to each of the neighbours (and us!) in the hope that all neighbours would approve the plan and contribute financially to the fence replacement. While I handled most of the neighbour navigation issues, the success of the project required having a cooperative and diplomatic contractor who could manage all of the questions/requests/needs of four separate households. I give Dany (the prorietor), Max (Dany's son) and their whole crew high marks. Dany was great throughout the design process. The work started when he said it would start and was finished on time. When there were problems or requests for adjustments in various areas (unavoidable with a job of this scale), Dany was responsive and his team came back promptly to address the issues. It is clear that Dany (and Max and the crew) take pride in their work. In all, a very positive experience - and the fence looks great!

Thank you Eric. It was mutually a great experience working with you.

odette
odette

porch installation

I felt comfortable dealing with Dany and I trusted him . Dany and Peter did a great job by installing my porch according to my details.
I have received some great compliments from neighbors for this fantastic porch. I will recommend The Custom Deck Company to anyone that needs such work.

thank you Odette. I love your porch too.....

Claire F.
Claire F.

Pergola deck.

Dany and his team built us an absolutely beautiful pergola deck and gate in our backyard. Dany was lovely to deal with, and Max and his partner did an incredible job. They were really delightful to have around and always greeted you with positivity and a smile. Pricing was very reasonable.
I would not hesitate to recommend or hire The Custom Deck Company. I’m sure I’ll be calling them for more work in the future myself! Thank you Dany and Team!
Claire

Thank you Claire for trusting The Custom Deck Company to build your deck and pergola,
it was a pleasure working with you,
enjoy the rest of the summer,

MichelleA.
MichelleA.

Backyard Deck

Very professional, thorough, courteous and accommodating! You can’t ask for more... oh! And they’re affordable! Dany

thanks so much Michelle, it was super nice working with again...
always easy and always accommodating,
thanks for the great review,

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Custom backyard deck

Dany and his crew definitely exceeded my expectations for speed and service. The communication was also excellent throughout the process.

I messaged 10+ architects/deck companies and the majority either didn't respond, quoted me a ridiculous fee, or told me they couldn't take on projects for months.

I'm really happy I went with the Custom Deck Company and would totally hire them again. Thanks! :)

Thank you Julia. Pleasure working with you.
Enjoy your deck for years to come.
Custom Deck.

David
David

New backyard fence.

Dany and Max did a great job tearing down our fence, building a retaining wall to contain our neighbor’s garden and constructing a beautiful new fence.

Thank you David for your continued trust in the Custom Deck company.

MILAN from Toronto
MILAN from Toronto

Deck, fence, porch

Initially responsive but had to call back multiple times to finish the last bits. Cuts were sloppy and edges are popping off. Would not hire again or recommend to anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks so much Steve for such a great review and the trust you put in the Custom Deck Company,
all the best,

More about The Custom Deck Company

Serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1987, The Custom Deck Company has worked with countless clients around the city. Whether your next project is a deck, fence, or backyard structure, Custom Deck will help you find a solution that works for you.

All of our professional staff has at least 10 years experience in quality deck development. Our designers have the creative expertise to plan the deck you've been dreaming of. The Custom Deck Company offers reliability, creativity, and affordability to ensure the new extension of your home... feels like home.