On Time Contracting

Reviews for On Time Contracting

Ramyababu in Toronto
Ramyababu in Toronto

6 Foot & 10 Inch Fence with 6 x 6 Post

Marjan did an awesome fence work. My neighbors expressed their satisfaction in the fence work done by Marjan. By seeing his excellent work of backyard fence, we got the side fence work done by same team. He is dedicated in his work, the team are on time, efficient, friendly and cost is reasonable. They removed a tree with owner's permission as it was on the way of fence for no extra cost. He trimmed all the branches, removed stones those were on the way of fence and did a neat fence work. Overall amazing work. I would definitely recommend On Time Contracting.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Cedar Porch Stairs and Railings

Marjan did a fantastic job on our porch and railings. He was professional, on time and finished the job in less than a day and a half. His attention to detail and craftsmanship was very impressive. We would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others.

Cindi Thornberry from Etobicoke
Cindi Thornberry from Etobicoke

7 Foot Fence with 6 inch posts - AMAZING WORK

Marjan was amazing quick with quotes and fair. His work is meticulous his crew is polite and friendly. Marjan worked around our other contractors and worked well with them. We are getting him to come back to get our deck and other side of our fence since he did such a great job with our other 2 sides. NEVER go with 4 inch posts.....spend the extra for 6 inch posts....well worth the extra $$. Thanks again Marjan....we did an awesome job.

Thank you!!!

Cleber in Toronto
Cleber in Toronto

Fence installation; soil grading; retaining wall; gate installation; concrete pas

Marjan and his team were excellent to work with. They delivered everything on time and on budget. He worked with us to find creative solutions to build around trees and ensure they were not harmed. He provided guidance so we could make informed decisions with um our neighbors. Our fence looks beautiful and we trust it will stand the test of them. The team is extremely hard working, and we would recommend them and hire them again if needed.

KathleenW in Scarborough
KathleenW in Scarborough

Fence, Deck and Shed

When undertaking a home renovation project, finding the right contractor is essential, but also not an easy task. Well, once I found On Time Contracting, my worries and concerns were over.

I have had several projects done by Marjan. The first was the removal of an old fence, and replacing it with a lovely looking and solidly built horizontal design fence. The second project was building a deck on the front of my house. He came up with a practical and attractive looking design. His years of experience enables him to make practical suggestions.

Marjan has just finished a third project...replacing another section of fence that was not done previously, and replacing an old, ugly aluminum storage shed with a beautiful wooden shed. I am impressed with Marjan’s craftsmanship. Everything is built with the highest quality.

He, and his team, are hard workers, and start early every day around 8:00 am, and work right through until 4:30/5:00pm or so. When they start a job, they work on it exclusively. They don’t disappear doing other jobs at the same time, so they complete the job quickly. And they do a complete and thorough cleanup at the end of the job.

On Time Contracting will be my first choice for any future renovation projects.

dgvoyage in Mississauga
dgvoyage in Mississauga

Remplacing existing fence

Each morning at 8 am, Marjan and his co-workers were beginning their work. They were very efficient and professional. Marjan made sure that our expectations were met. We are very happy with the final product. In the last few days, a few of our neighbours shared their opinion about the quality of the workmanship. On Time Contracting was an excellent choice for our project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

installation of NEW FENCE

VERY FRIENDLY AND HARDWORKING GROUP OF GUYS
DID EXCELLENT WORK, NO MESS, ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND OFFERED SUGGESTION ON FENCE STRUCTURE.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE NEEDING WORK DONE AROUND THE HOUSE.
DONE ON TIME AND COMPLETED ON TIME

ken a.
ken a.

New garage

We called on time contracting to inquire about demolishing our existing garage and building a new one. Marjan met with us and explained to us the details of building a new garage, estimate time frame and gave us a price within 24 hours. He was professional and easy to talk to about questions or concerns we had. We had a time frame in mind when we wanted the garage built and Marjan was able to schedule our project for that time period. He is hardworking, reliable, likeable and knowledgeable person. It was a
pleasure working with him. We now have a beautiful garage and it is the envy of the neighborhood. Don't hesitate to hire Marjan,he will not disappoint you.

Yuka in Toronto
Yuka in Toronto

Kitchen Reno & Overall Home Upgrade

I asked On-Time Contractors for a quote at the of November for the Reno’s to be done by the of January. Not only were they incredibly On-Time, they were less than planned budget without compromising quality!!
They even added in a floor-to-ceiling pantry by creatively modifying the available kitchen footprint! Perfect for storing all of the homemade spaghetti sauce!!
Cannot thank them enough for their fantastic job, attention to detail and all of their hard work in making every room spotless and turning a tired-looking 40 year old home like new!!
See attached BEFORE (ultra cluttered) and AFTER (On-Time’s Reno) photos as reference.

Jasmina in Toronto
Jasmina in Toronto

Shed ,fence and deck

Our old shed was falling apart had 3holes on the roof we found On time contracting on home stars ,he said ha no problem you'll have a new shed in few days !
I was like yea wright ,but I haven't seen anybody working like that ,in no time demolished the old one,concrete pad,framed and in few days literally we had a new shed .
I can't stress out how fast ,punctual and professional he is .
We love the shed so much so we got him to do the fence same design as the shed to mach ,again same quality ,speed and ontime!
We already booked him to replace the deck in spring!

More about On Time Contracting

Welcome to On Time Contracting. I've had my renovation business now for 15+ years. I do one job at a time to finish on-time and on-budget. When you hire me, I'm your contractor and I'm there each day from start to end. Call Today For FREE ESTIMATE.

I do both interior and exterior renovations. In the summer, I do decks & fences, porches, custom sheds and cabanas. I also do interior renovations in fall / winter including kitchens, bathrooms, basements and additions.

On Time Contracting specializes in: Decks; Fences & Gates, Sheds, Cabanas, Pergolas, Over Handing Roofs, Stairs and Railings