Appliance Retailers
Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Reviews for Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

TN in Mississauga
TN in Mississauga

Appliances full kitchen and laundry

Gord , Michael and the team at Faulkner’s are professionals and stand by their products and services
Highly recommended , very knowledgeable and friendly
Go out of their way to help you out

Thank-you for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer service.

John Francis from Toronto
John Francis from Toronto

Excellent service and installation

We were recommended Faulkner's by a friend and are so glad we started our shop there, avoiding the big box stores. They were friendly and open to our needs (no pressure tactics at all) and we bought a new stove and dishwasher at great prices (matching other stores)

Bob then came to install the appliances. He was on time, friendly and very efficient. He went beyond what he needed to make sure we were happy with our purchases. Thank you to both Bob and the in-store team.

Thanks for taking the recommendation! We are glad you had a good experience here at Faulkner's.

Goethe-Institut in Toronto
Goethe-Institut in Toronto

Awesome customer service

Our company bought a fridge with them and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with, even though I made the mistake of wanting to order a fridge that would've been way to big for our tiny kitchenette. They had already put the order in with Samsung, but still cancelled it and offered me a similar smaller fridge with no hassle. Both Michael and Gord were very friendly and helpful and as I had to get three different quotes to be approved by the company I can confidently say that they are in fact the cheapest. Whoever says family businesses are not competitive in this market is clearly wrong. Also the fridge arrived in perfect condition and we are happy to say that ice cubes are now a thing in our office!

Thank you for the kind words. Gord and Michael are away this week but I'll be sure to let them know of your experience.

Fran in Scarborough
Fran in Scarborough

Nice service

This is the second time I bought appliances from Faulkner. Since I know this company, I don't bother to shop at the major stores anymore. I only go to these stores to have a actual look of the appliances only. To start with the purchase, all I need to do is ... do research on the web on the brand and model I want, then email Faulkner for the quote. They have their own flyer, therefore don't think that their prices might not be better than the major stores. As a matter of fact, when I asked them for the quote, the appliances that I was looking for were on sale that month. It turned out I get a better price than the price from the major stores. Another thing I don't need to worry is about the delivery and customer service. Whenever they promised the date and time of delivery, my experience is ... they either came a bit earlier or on time. I don't need to sit at home all day waiting for the delivery !!! The delivery gentlemen also did a good job as well. They are fast, helpful and experienced. In case there are any concerns, I can get hold of the customer service easily. For me, as English is not my mother-tongue, I always feel comfortable to write than to speak. Therefore I really feel comfortable to deal with them since the whole process of the transaction can be done through emails !!! I highly recommend this store.

Fran! We are delighted to see that you had a good experience here at Faulkner's and we will continue to strive to make all of your customers satisfied.

Pierre Lalinde
Pierre Lalinde

New appliances and install

I bought brand new Samsung appliances at a better price than the Big Box store. Plus they installed gas line from furnace room to kitchen for my gas stove. Job well done by Bob. Very happy. Highly recommend.

Thank you Pierre! We are glad you had a good experience here at Faulkner's.

Washer & Dryer

Couldn’t be Happier with the service I received at Faulkner’s, they were able to help me out with all my needs in a timely fashion, Michael is very Knowledgable and really knows what he is talking about. Great family owned company and they really do care about their customers. Will never shop for appliances anywhere other then Faulkner’s, not to mention they have great prices. They Delivery went smooth, crew was great! Definitely 10/10.

Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer feedback.

David H. in Etobicoke
David H. in Etobicoke

Fridge

This last purchase of a fridge was our fourth purchase from Faulkners. I visit the big guys but somehow am underwhelmed.
I check out same thing at Faulkners and most times buy it there.
I’m not sure why I even bother with the big guys.
Once again thanks for the help and getting my just what we needed well priced.
David H.

Thank you so much for the kind words David we are glad you are happy with your purchase and we hope to see you in the near future!

Anonymous in Mississauga
Anonymous in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

July 16, 2018
We first talked with Michael in September 2017 about replacing all our appliances (stove and exhaust fan, refrigerator and dishwasher) not knowing when would renovate our kitchen. In spite of that Michael helped us select appliances which match our budget keeping in mind that we get the most for our buck (technical and functional need) within our budget. During this time we went to see them only twice first initial visit and then to view functional demonstration of all our final purchase in June, 2018. The rest of the consultation took place over the phone conversations and emails before and after purchase. Throughout this process their response was quick, courteous with endless patience. We felt no question was stupid. After we placed order for appliances, Faulkner’s kept them in storage to deliver them to us on the day when we needed them and also replace our old appliances at no cost to us. In fact upon delivery the stove and refrigerator was connected to the power so that we can use them in the interim while renovation was on going. Delivery service manager Gord and his delivery staff member were also very courteous and provided excellent delivery service. You may think we must have paid a lot for such an excellent service. In fact, the price of all appliances matched appliances in aggregate or individual of any large or chain stores. By the way my daughter also had the similar good experience as we did. I highly recommend Faulkner's Appliance Centre.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer experiences.

Atreyi in Etobicoke
Atreyi in Etobicoke

Amana refrigerator side by side

Excellent product Amana refrigerator, good estimate best price, prompt service, nice stuff in service, earlier delivery than expected, excellent delivery personal fast ,efficient. Many thanks to Michael Faulkner for coordinating and overseeing process.
Dr. Angela Lafkovici

Thankyou Angela! It was a pleasure doing business with you I am glad you like the fridge we appreciate the kind words.

Evelien in Mississauga
Evelien in Mississauga

Three New Appliances

I am another very satisfied customer!
I recently bought three appliances from Faulkner's Appliance Centre, a fridge, a washer and a dryer.
I knew the size of the appliances which my condo unit could accommodate and the features (very basic) I wanted. Michael did not try to sell me "better" than I wanted and I found this very refreshing:) He listened to me and had the appliances I was looking for.
The delivery men, too, were terrific. They called ahead on delivery day to let me know they were on their way, they worked very well together (an efficient team), set up the appliances (checking that I was satisfied) and removed every bit of the packaging.
After my very happy experience with them, I highly recommend Faulkner's Appliance Centre.

Thanks so much we try our best here at Faulkner's!

More about Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre has been satisfying customers with high quality major brand appliances for over 60 years in the GTA.
We offer a large showroom with over 250 pieces on display with a great selection of today’s top brands. We offer discounts on Samsung, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kitchen Aid appliances and more. In addition, we have been an authorized Broan-Nutone dealer and service centre for over 35 years!

We realize how important and difficult purchasing appliances can be. We offer a relaxed, unhurried approach set in an informal environment. Our knowledgeable sales people are on hand to help you find the perfect product to match your needs and budget.

Our full-time professional delivery staff will take the time and effort to deliver appliances to your home to your satisfaction. We do not use cartage companies. We deliver our major appliances into your home and place it where you want.

We specialize in:
Samsung, Kitchen Aid & Bosch

We also offer many kinds of best brands:

Electrolux, GE Cafe, GE Appliances, Maytag, Capital Cooking, Panasonic, Perlick, Falmec, Zephyr, Amana, DCS, U-Line, Huebsch, Blomberg, Cyclone, Arda, Air King Ventilation Products, Fisher & Paykel, Sharp, Lynx Professional Grills, Whirlpool, Faber, Vent a Hood, Inglis, Frigidaire, Blue Star, Bertazzoni

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre believes that customer service will set us apart. At Faulkner’s we take pride in our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations. To do this we have clearly aligned on our “Customer Commitment”, so you know exactly what to expect from your Faulkner’s Experience.

Our Location Coverage:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Pickering, North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Greater Toronto Area (GTA)