HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Toronto  >  Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Reviews for Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Pierre Lalinde
Pierre Lalinde

New appliances and install

I bought brand new Samsung appliances at a better price than the Big Box store. Plus they installed gas line from furnace room to kitchen for my gas stove. Job well done by Bob. Very happy. Highly recommend.

Thank you Pierre! We are glad you had a good experience here at Faulkner's.

Washer & Dryer

Couldn’t be Happier with the service I received at Faulkner’s, they were able to help me out with all my needs in a timely fashion, Michael is very Knowledgable and really knows what he is talking about. Great family owned company and they really do care about their customers. Will never shop for appliances anywhere other then Faulkner’s, not to mention they have great prices. They Delivery went smooth, crew was great! Definitely 10/10.

Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer feedback.

David H. in Etobicoke
David H. in Etobicoke

Fridge

This last purchase of a fridge was our fourth purchase from Faulkners. I visit the big guys but somehow am underwhelmed.
I check out same thing at Faulkners and most times buy it there.
I’m not sure why I even bother with the big guys.
Once again thanks for the help and getting my just what we needed well priced.
David H.

Thank you so much for the kind words David we are glad you are happy with your purchase and we hope to see you in the near future!

Anonymous in Mississauga
Anonymous in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

July 16, 2018
We first talked with Michael in September 2017 about replacing all our appliances (stove and exhaust fan, refrigerator and dishwasher) not knowing when would renovate our kitchen. In spite of that Michael helped us select appliances which match our budget keeping in mind that we get the most for our buck (technical and functional need) within our budget. During this time we went to see them only twice first initial visit and then to view functional demonstration of all our final purchase in June, 2018. The rest of the consultation took place over the phone conversations and emails before and after purchase. Throughout this process their response was quick, courteous with endless patience. We felt no question was stupid. After we placed order for appliances, Faulkner’s kept them in storage to deliver them to us on the day when we needed them and also replace our old appliances at no cost to us. In fact upon delivery the stove and refrigerator was connected to the power so that we can use them in the interim while renovation was on going. Delivery service manager Gord and his delivery staff member were also very courteous and provided excellent delivery service. You may think we must have paid a lot for such an excellent service. In fact, the price of all appliances matched appliances in aggregate or individual of any large or chain stores. By the way my daughter also had the similar good experience as we did. I highly recommend Faulkner's Appliance Centre.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer experiences.

Atreyi in Etobicoke
Atreyi in Etobicoke

Amana refrigerator side by side

Excellent product Amana refrigerator, good estimate best price, prompt service, nice stuff in service, earlier delivery than expected, excellent delivery personal fast ,efficient. Many thanks to Michael Faulkner for coordinating and overseeing process.
Dr. Angela Lafkovici

Thankyou Angela! It was a pleasure doing business with you I am glad you like the fridge we appreciate the kind words.

Evelien in Mississauga
Evelien in Mississauga

Three New Appliances

I am another very satisfied customer!
I recently bought three appliances from Faulkner's Appliance Centre, a fridge, a washer and a dryer.
I knew the size of the appliances which my condo unit could accommodate and the features (very basic) I wanted. Michael did not try to sell me "better" than I wanted and I found this very refreshing:) He listened to me and had the appliances I was looking for.
The delivery men, too, were terrific. They called ahead on delivery day to let me know they were on their way, they worked very well together (an efficient team), set up the appliances (checking that I was satisfied) and removed every bit of the packaging.
After my very happy experience with them, I highly recommend Faulkner's Appliance Centre.

Thanks so much we try our best here at Faulkner's!

An Outstanding Outlet for Appliances

We recently purchased a refrigerator from this store. The salesman, Philip, was very nice and answered all our questions patiently. Unlike the big-box stores, they do not work on commission and there is no pressure tactic to sell you something you do not want. We wanted to do business locally to keep such good business in our West Lakeshore neighborhood. We received the refrigerator and their delivery people were outstanding and careful not to scratch the fridge or our doors. I would recommend this store to my friends and any local resident if they need to purchase an appliance.

Thank-you for the nice words Philip has been a nice addition to the family!

A local gem

Our 30 year old refrigerator was showing signs of dying on the Saturday before Easter and we popped into Faulkner's on the recommendation of two family members. We purchased the most basic white Amana fridge we could, with no bells and whistles. Michael our sales associate was courteous and provided excellent advice with no pressure to buy a different kind of product. The delivery fellows were quick and polite, they put down a carpet to slide our elderly fridge out the front door and to bring in the new one. All in all an excellent experience. New fridge delivered in two days!

Wow a 10 star review for Michael on his birthday! Thanks for the kind words we appreciate it and will continue to strive for these experiences.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

appliance package deal

Went to a couple of retail outlets with guys in suits with attitude. Then we went to Faulkner's. What a diff: old school, local, lots of info, knowledgeable, friendly service, and fourth generation young Michael answering all our questions and being open to a deal on the stove, the oven hood fan, the fridge, and the microwave. Our kind of store. And delivery was a dream. All the staff seem really to care for Faulkner's and their reputation. They're in the family books now for sure, for sure. Thanks.

Thank so much for the kind words we appreciate all the feedback we can get we strive for this experience!

Tom in Scarborough
Tom in Scarborough

Washing Machine

We bought our previous Washing Machine from Faulkner about 10 years ago, and even though they are at the other end of Toronto we decided to go back there this year to buy a new one. We check Home Depot and Lowes and got a better price at Faulkner. The sales individual was very helpful and provided good suggestions. We had the machine installed within two days. I would highly recommend Faulkner for any appliances.

Thank you Tom we appreciate your business.

More about Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre has been satisfying customers with high quality major brand appliances for over 60 years in the GTA.
We offer a large showroom with over 250 pieces on display with a great selection of today’s top brands. We offer discounts on Samsung, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kitchen Aid appliances and more. In addition, we have been an authorized Broan-Nutone dealer and service centre for over 35 years!

We realize how important and difficult purchasing appliances can be. We offer a relaxed, unhurried approach set in an informal environment. Our knowledgeable sales people are on hand to help you find the perfect product to match your needs and budget.

Our full-time professional delivery staff will take the time and effort to deliver appliances to your home to your satisfaction. We do not use cartage companies. We deliver our major appliances into your home and place it where you want.

We specialize in:
Samsung, Kitchen Aid & Bosch

We also offer many kinds of best brands:

Electrolux, GE Cafe, GE Appliances, Maytag, Capital Cooking, Panasonic, Perlick, Falmec, Zephyr, Amana, DCS, U-Line, Huebsch, Blomberg, Cyclone, Arda, Air King Ventilation Products, Fisher & Paykel, Sharp, Lynx Professional Grills, Whirlpool, Faber, Vent a Hood, Inglis, Frigidaire, Blue Star, Bertazzoni

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre believes that customer service will set us apart. At Faulkner’s we take pride in our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations. To do this we have clearly aligned on our “Customer Commitment”, so you know exactly what to expect from your Faulkner’s Experience.

Our Location Coverage:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Pickering, North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Greater Toronto Area (GTA)