Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Reviews for Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Patrick in Mississauga
Patrick in Mississauga

New house - all appliances

Faulkner's is a family run business and they take care of their customers. We first went there for a range for our old house and Gord was patient, showed us options without pushing any brand, and was honest about the downsides of expensive appliances we considered. After comparing with other dealers, we went back to buy all appliances for our new house - the full package with 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, wine fridge, strong vent hood, etc. and they helped us pick the best of each appliance rather than push a brand package like the competitors we visited. Michael even arranged for a loaner fridge without us asking and free of charge - including drop off and pickup - when delivery of the fridge we ordered was delayed by the manufacturer. Plus their delivery team is polite and extremely careful - they did not make even the smallest scratch in either of our old or new homes.

Faulkner's has a great team, is a solid local business, and is honest about their prices, which are very competitive. On this latter point, Michael was honest, open, and forthright about their pricing as we drafted our order - I've never seen this before and really appreciate how he and his father do business. I have already referred many friends and clients to them and will continue to do so.

We appreciate the kinds words! Thank you for the business.

Ted W in Etobicoke
Ted W in Etobicoke

BEST APPLIANCE STORE - PERIOD

We first found Faulkner about 20 years ago at the Toronto Home show where we purchased full set of appliances for our new home then.

Since that time we have never gone anywhere else and have recommended our friends and family to this store.

We just had our old LG washing machine break down (after 15 years), so we didn't even give it another thought as to where we should go for a new set - and didn't even go to the store, we ordered over the phone!

Their prices are unbeatable, along with the personal service, there is no reason to shop anywhere else!

Wow Ted! Thank-you so much for the kind words we will continue to strive for greatness here at Faulkners.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Kitchen stove

Great service by Phillip and excellent product knowledge
Installed by Bob- very helpful and did the job quickly
left the site tidy and clean
would highly recommend them
delivered on time and kept updated throughout the process

Thanks for the kind words Andrea!

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Efficient, friendly service and positive attitude. A+

What Some ig Named Chain cannot do in 3 months, Faulkner's did in 3 days! Delivered & installed my appliances in 40 minutes. Didn't overcharge for labour. Very painless & streamlined process.

Glad you had a good experience here at Faulkners! Thank- you

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Fridge

Ordered a fridge, told Philip I needed it by a certain date. He said might not be possible. He moved heaven and earth to get it to me EARLIER than requested. Great email communication, great service.

Thank you for the very positive review, I appreciate the kind words.
Philip

Excellent Customer Service

We have purchased several appliances from Faulkner's over the years. This month we found ourselves in need of a new gas dryer. Michael was extremely helpful in processing our order. As it was a gas dryer it required co-ordination with disconnect of the old, delivery and removal and connection of new dryer. This was all arranged in one visit and the team from Faulkner's were on-time and courteous. Many thanks everyone! Highly recommend!

Thank-you so much for the kind words! We will continue to do our best here at Faulkners.

TN in Mississauga
TN in Mississauga

Appliances full kitchen and laundry

Gord , Michael and the team at Faulkner’s are professionals and stand by their products and services
Highly recommended , very knowledgeable and friendly
Go out of their way to help you out

Thank-you for the kind words! We will continue to strive for good customer service.

John Francis from Toronto
John Francis from Toronto

Excellent service and installation

We were recommended Faulkner's by a friend and are so glad we started our shop there, avoiding the big box stores. They were friendly and open to our needs (no pressure tactics at all) and we bought a new stove and dishwasher at great prices (matching other stores)

Bob then came to install the appliances. He was on time, friendly and very efficient. He went beyond what he needed to make sure we were happy with our purchases. Thank you to both Bob and the in-store team.

Thanks for taking the recommendation! We are glad you had a good experience here at Faulkner's.

Goethe-Institut in Toronto
Goethe-Institut in Toronto

Awesome customer service

Our company bought a fridge with them and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with, even though I made the mistake of wanting to order a fridge that would've been way to big for our tiny kitchenette. They had already put the order in with Samsung, but still cancelled it and offered me a similar smaller fridge with no hassle. Both Michael and Gord were very friendly and helpful and as I had to get three different quotes to be approved by the company I can confidently say that they are in fact the cheapest. Whoever says family businesses are not competitive in this market is clearly wrong. Also the fridge arrived in perfect condition and we are happy to say that ice cubes are now a thing in our office!

Thank you for the kind words. Gord and Michael are away this week but I'll be sure to let them know of your experience.

Fran in Scarborough
Fran in Scarborough

Nice service

This is the second time I bought appliances from Faulkner. Since I know this company, I don't bother to shop at the major stores anymore. I only go to these stores to have a actual look of the appliances only. To start with the purchase, all I need to do is ... do research on the web on the brand and model I want, then email Faulkner for the quote. They have their own flyer, therefore don't think that their prices might not be better than the major stores. As a matter of fact, when I asked them for the quote, the appliances that I was looking for were on sale that month. It turned out I get a better price than the price from the major stores. Another thing I don't need to worry is about the delivery and customer service. Whenever they promised the date and time of delivery, my experience is ... they either came a bit earlier or on time. I don't need to sit at home all day waiting for the delivery !!! The delivery gentlemen also did a good job as well. They are fast, helpful and experienced. In case there are any concerns, I can get hold of the customer service easily. For me, as English is not my mother-tongue, I always feel comfortable to write than to speak. Therefore I really feel comfortable to deal with them since the whole process of the transaction can be done through emails !!! I highly recommend this store.

Fran! We are delighted to see that you had a good experience here at Faulkner's and we will continue to strive to make all of your customers satisfied.

More about Faulkner's Appliance Specialists

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre has been satisfying customers with high quality major brand appliances for over 60 years in the GTA.
We offer a large showroom with over 250 pieces on display with a great selection of today’s top brands. We offer discounts on Samsung, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kitchen Aid appliances and more. In addition, we have been an authorized Broan-Nutone dealer and service centre for over 35 years!

We realize how important and difficult purchasing appliances can be. We offer a relaxed, unhurried approach set in an informal environment. Our knowledgeable sales people are on hand to help you find the perfect product to match your needs and budget.

Our full-time professional delivery staff will take the time and effort to deliver appliances to your home to your satisfaction. We do not use cartage companies. We deliver our major appliances into your home and place it where you want.

We specialize in:
Samsung, Kitchen Aid & Bosch

We also offer many kinds of best brands:

Electrolux, GE Cafe, GE Appliances, Maytag, Capital Cooking, Panasonic, Perlick, Falmec, Zephyr, Amana, DCS, U-Line, Huebsch, Blomberg, Cyclone, Arda, Air King Ventilation Products, Fisher & Paykel, Sharp, Lynx Professional Grills, Whirlpool, Faber, Vent a Hood, Inglis, Frigidaire, Blue Star, Bertazzoni

Faulkner’s Appliance Centre believes that customer service will set us apart. At Faulkner’s we take pride in our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations. To do this we have clearly aligned on our “Customer Commitment”, so you know exactly what to expect from your Faulkner’s Experience.

Our Location Coverage:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Pickering, North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Greater Toronto Area (GTA)