End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

C&C from North Vancouver
C&C from North Vancouver
6 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New carpets on main floor & upstairs

An updated look which needed to be coordinated with our entrance & kitchen tiles. Maureen @ North Vancouver branch helped select a very interesting carpet for main floor which did not go with our curved stairs. She found a complimentary carpet that worked for the stairs & upstairs. Peter & Ernesto did a great installation & we are very happy with the end result.
The new carpets enhanced the look of the house & basically upgraded the whole look of the inside. Thanks to Maureen's help & creativity as well as having a great team installing the carpets.

It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, if you need anything else just let me know.

Maureen

Nrgbars_Aaron in
Nrgbars_Aaron in
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Whole house carpet and underlay purchase

Our salesman at the coquitlam location, Bill, was so helpful and informative during the selection and purchase. NOT PUSHY like the carpet place in PoMo. He corresponded back and forth by text even after hours to answer quick questions and make sure we were confident in our large purchase. He even took my wife's call at 800pm on a Friday. Very responsive and helpful

My Goodness did he help us pick the right carpet. It looks amazing and matches our house perfect. He came out and measured perfectly and the install was UNDER budget too. NO Waste or bloated measuring to gross up the project. (i checked measurements myself too)

The price was around 20 percent less than other quotes for very similar products. Will for sure shop there again.

Thank you for shopping with End Of The Roll and taking the time to write this review

1 review Port Alberni, BC

great service during and after.

We have a condo in Ladner and needed to replace the carpeting. Our salesperson was honest , friendly and knew his stuff.
Having worked in a retail in a carpet store it is pleasant to have someone who could communicate with me on a personal level and not trying to put one over on me. He was able to get what I wanted and it was done quickly and efficiently. Highly recc. them.
Prices are great as well.

Thank you for taking the time to write out a review, that is the best way for our
future customers to know what we are all about.
Brad

1570 Main St
North Vancouver
BC
V7J 1E2

On August, 2016 we ordered what we thought would be the ultimate carpet for a small bedroom, and we chose a wool carpet.
After 6 weeks of airing out the room 10 hours a day with 2 fans, the room still smelled like a sheep barn. A manufacturer representative came by and stated that there was no smell in the room, and if we smelled anything it must come from the room it self. Since the bedroom was inhabitable due to the odor, I insisted that the carpet be removed and to be analyzed by the distributor. The contracted worker who removed the carpet agreed that there was an odor in the bedroom. A few days later we were told that the carpet was fine and without odor and no compensation would be forthcoming.
I then contacted Brad Johnson, the owner of the End of the Roll, who came by to have a look at the room and agreed that there was no odor in the room with the carpet having been removed.
Mr. Johnson went to bat for us with the wool carpet distributor, but to no avail.
Our issue was with the wool carpet manufacturer, so I was pleasantly surprised when Mr. Johnson told me that he was not going to leave it at that and that he would install flooring of our choice and cover the cost of the original carpet installation. The End of the Roll was under no obligation whatsoever to make matters right, but they did.
This is the epitome of excellent customer service.
It goes without saying, my future carpet needs will be served by The End of the Roll, and it most certainly will not be wool carpet from that distributor / manufacturer.

Volker Sellmann
North Vancouver

Thank you for the review it was my pleasure Brad

Susan McLennan in Vancouver
Susan McLennan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Really Helpful People

I got excellent help in figuring out the carpeting needs for my ill dad. Really personalized and helpful. I'm grateful. They weren't just trying to sell me carpeting. They were trying to help me solve my problem. They're good people selling good products.

Susan thank you for putting your trust in us for your flooring needs. We consider ourselves flooring advisors and first listed to the customer needs and then lead them towards the appropriate products, and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Tim from West Vancouver
Tim from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Reflooring Entire House

End of Roll in North Vancouver have done an excellent job of reflooring my property with both hardwood and carpet. The installers were very attentive and accommodating. They are happy to come back and complete some carpet area while my renovations are completed. Brad, the manager was very helpful and tried hard to offer a competitive price for the work. This is the second job we have had done with the company and would recommend them.

Katie from Vancouver
Katie from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

laminate, tile and carpet

Brad was AMAZING. I needed carpet, tile and wood(of some kind) for an apartment. He walked me through all of the options and helped me choose really modern pieces that fit with my lifestyle. Further, he has stayed involved with the entire project, right down to making sure the installers fixed the baseboards (originally the phone cord was not tucked behind).

carrie in North vancouver
carrie in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

new carpet and installation

We were really happy with the help we got from Brad with picking out our carpet. With so much selection it's overwelming . We requested a certain date for our installation and it was no problem. The carpet installer Sean was the best such a hard worker and everything looks great and he did all the clean up. WE are so happy with the whole process thanks again for such great service and care.

Media room install

Maureen the manager was very helpful to my wife and I when choosing carpet for our media room in our north vancouver home. It is a 10' x 15' 6" room and she educated us on the best type of underlay and the best type of carpet that is guaranteed stain proof without exception. This is really good because we explained to her that we have a messy teenager with messy teenage friends. Peter our installer was very experienced and after he got the underlay down he changed his shoes to a pair of clean white sneakers so that nothing would get marked. The total range given was $500-$800 and we went for the $800 to get the premium product and are happy we did.

More about End Of The Roll

Since 2002, our large flooring store in North Vancouver has been proud to serve our local community. Located on Main Street at the corner of Mountain Highway, we offer brand names from North America's leading mills. With a large showroom full of inventory, you will be sure to find the perfect floor to suit your needs.

Flooring Done Right
We offer warehouse shopping on our first floor consisting of hundreds of rolls of carpet and vinyl flooring. On the second floor, you will find a 4,000 square foot showroom full of porcelain and ceramic tile, a huge area rug gallery, vinyl planking, hardwood, solid and laminated woods, as well as more carpet and vinyl flooring samples.

We Know Flooring
We strive to make all of our customers happy and completely satisfied with their purchase. As our Manager, Maureen says, we keep things "Fuzzy side up." We can help you achieve your expectations as you tackle your residential or commercial project.

Flooring For Every Budget
We offer great quality products from trusted brand names such as, Shaw, Mohawk, Kraus, & Armstrong and work hard to deliver aggressive savings to you.
Be sure to drop by and see all the beautiful flooring product that we have to offer!