End Of The Roll

380 Queen St E Brampton ON L6V 1C3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Brampton  >  End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

Carpet and installation

We are a repeat customer of End of The Roll ... we used them probably around 2010 and we were very please with the quality of carpet and the installer (I think his name was Bob). Based on that experience we decided to use them again. Unfortunately the latest experience was a disappointment. The installer was poor, his lack of experience is noticable with not kicking/pulling and stretching the carpet leaving slack in the carpet and demanded cash payment when done.. the carpet over time has proven to be of porr quality and has knots pulling apart... I'm not sure if the company went under mgmnt changes but whatever changed its has went from very good to very poor.

rabeeyab in Mississauga
rabeeyab in Mississauga

Carpet Installation

We have always call End of The Roll to do our Carpet Installations.
Their service is excellent, they are reliable, cost reasonable and they do a pretty job.
I will definately recommend them to anyone.

Sandre in Brampton
Sandre in Brampton

Hardwood floor installation

I chose the Northern Flooring handscraped oak hardwood and it looks great! Floor was bought and installed within a little over a week. Sonu was easy-going and friendly--no pressure to buy. The installers did seem to be rushing near the end and left a hole about the size of a golf ball in a wall. They did kind of patch it but I had to properly fix it myself so that was the only negative. They did clean up after completing the work.

Carpeting Stairs and hallway

I am a return customer to End of the Roll on Queen in Brampton. We have had excellent experiences with this location, their prices, product and installation. This visit and purchase was to carpet stairs. We used another local company less than 5 years ago - the carpet did not stand up to the warranty, and the other company would not honour their warranty or work. This time we took our business to End of the Roll. Bought some great Shaw carpet that has a stair warranty, and got this in writing from Vic. Installation was completed by Craig within 2 weeks of our purchase. Stairs around railings can be tricky, but Craig did a gorgeous job. Carpet has been in now for over a month and is looking great. I'd highly recommend giving these guys your business. They are well priced (we shopped around), and always helpful and informative. Installation is also second to none. We'd return there again for flooring in the future.

9 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Cork Flooring purchase and installation

Cork is a flooring surface that is awesome but still hard to find in many retailers. After obtaining samples from approximately 5 retailers, I decided to go with a Wiccanders Scandia cork floor from End of the Roll. My project space was relatively small (200 square feet), and so there wasn't much room for negotiation in the price. However, the Brampton store manager was great about calling to check stock as I was working with tight deadlines, and installation was complete within the week. Installation and service was good, and I have no complaints about the product so far. The only issue was that the reducer strip they supplied looked terrible against my existing brown/red bamboo floors; however the store reordered a much better match at no extra cost to me. The inconvenience was in the extra week it took to get the reducer and have it installed. Overall, a positive experience from a local business.

Ms.Mary in Brampton
Ms.Mary in Brampton

Several Rental Units

I bought carpet from end of the roll - Did you know they sell SECONDS. and don't tell you the difference ?! I went back with a complaint and was told many, many excuses - The best yet "We are called END OF THE ROLL, what do you expect?". Its actually funny. True enough. What did I expect .. I don't know to be told they are seconds as least!?

So that is the last time I will ever buy or even recommend their company!

AND GUESS WHAT ELSE - Other companies even have CHEAPER prices! I've more recently Used Carpet One on Bovaird and Main and was SOO impressed!