Elte

Ellen High Park
Ellen High Park
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Couch

I purchased a couch from the Elte outlet. I knew what I wanted and visited a few times to find it. The service at Elte was fine, couch came clean and in good shape. What I really wanted to comment on was their delivery service. I just finished a renovation and so have had lots of delivery folks in and out. These guys were terrific, thoughtful, careful, kind, really above and beyond.

Karen from Markham
Karen from Markham

Service

Although Elte has a nice selection of products, I find them overpriced. After purchasing a decorative item, I went to the warehouse where I basically had to load it into my car myself. The service lady stood there and watched while the service man was helping another customer. The service man even said to the service woman, "Couldn't you help her? Great (sarcastically) customer service!" Despite that, I still went back and bought a carpet and currently am getting shuffled back and forth between the warehouse and the showroom while they figure out where my carpet is. The lady at the showroom, upon hearing that the salesperson I had dealt with was not working that day basically didn't care about my problem. They must work on commission I guess.

Hello Karen,
We are very sorry to hear about your bad experience with Elte. We are looking into the issue, could you please send us your contact information to info@elte.com so that we can contact you directly?

Maureen B. from North York
Maureen B. from North York
1 review North York, ON

Assisted Review

Darlene is so helpful every time I am in the store, she makes time for me and has a very positive attitude. Even if she is with other customers, she acknowledges me and knows I would prefer to wait, since I really enjoy working with her.

Family room furniture

Elte is on the expensive side for home furnishings. However, with that being said it offers a large selection of high end and high quality products that will be sure to fill any need that you may have. It is a convenient stop to get anything and everything you may need.

Colleen A. from Toronto
Colleen A. from Toronto

Long Distance Order

Assisted Review

Curtis helped me with what I needed to know. I live in Nova Scotia and he even helped make sure the chair was delivered to me without any damages. He sent me multiple emails, updating me on a the details of the transportation of my package: delivery, weight, location, the receipt and quality on arrival. I really appreciated everything.

Donna H. from York
Donna H. from York
1 review York, ON

Very Positive Experience

Assisted Review

My experiences are always great. I've done a lot of shopping over the last several months as we are furnishing a room. It is always very positive. I've worked with several people who have been extremely helpful and professional. Susan Friedmann has been fantastic to work with.

Hello Donna,
We are so pleased that you had a positive experience in our store and that you have looked to us to help decorate and furnish your room. Susan is fabulous and is an integral member of our sales team, her professionalism and knowledge make her one of the best! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon!

Greg D. from Unionville
Greg D. from Unionville
1 review Unionville, ON

Living room makeover

Assisted Review

Shopping at Elte has always been a pleasant experience. We have received exceptional customer service with every visit and purchase.

Elte is a beautiful store with so many choices. Our purchases have ranged from small accessories, to prints, to large furniture pieces.

Linda A. from Old Toronto
Linda A. from Old Toronto

Very Helpful

Assisted Review

Everything went as I had expected. I purchased more than I should have. The sales person I was working with was extremely helpful, and made sure I got everything I needed on-time.

Cheryl M. from Old Toronto
Cheryl M. from Old Toronto

Great Team!

Assisted Review

Patti was great; she works as part of a team. They are all great. We had some problems with the sofa and they looked after everything. I like working with Elte.

We are so happy that the problem with your sofa was solved. While we cannot always foresee complications, we always strive to solve them for our clients. Thank you for your comment!

Lisa W. from Old Toronto
Lisa W. from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Runner for Stairs

Assisted Review

We had Quiad as our sales rep, and he was very accommodating to our schedule to get us in for the options, and came to the house to look at the choices here. He got us a bigger sample piece, as well as a piece from the same lot to make sure the colours worked. After that, it was quick for us to get the installation done.

More about Elte

Elte is a family owned business that was founded by Léon Tenenbaum in 1919. His vision, to offer beautiful and unique home furnishings from around the world, has remained part of Elte's fabric for four generations. Now led by Ken Metrick, the grandson of Elte's founder, Elte's 150, 000 square ...
Looking for Furniture pros in York?