Elte

Laird in Rosedale
Laird in Rosedale

Quick Trip

Assisted Review

It was a very tricky colour we were looking for and we found it. They wrapped it up and put it in the car. We were out of there in 30 mins. The salesman was so nice.

Anika N. from Toronto
Anika N. from Toronto

Amazing

Assisted Review

Lisa was an amazing salesperson, providing us with timely updates around the arrival of our furniture. She was also great at helping us pick the best pieces in our price range. we are extremely pleased with all purchases.

Elizabeth D. from Toronto
Elizabeth D. from Toronto

Enjoy shopping there

Assisted Review

It's great shopping at Elte, I've bought a number of things there. I am usually with my designer so she kind of manages the whole process, but I always enjoy Elte.

valerie from Toronto
valerie from Toronto

living room furniture

Once we could find someone to hemp us in the store (more than a hour of waiting), we purchased 2 chairs and a sofa - all from ELTE'S own line. Within a week of delivery, the fabric began pilling and there were loose threads everywhere. It looks several years old an heavily worn. My email with photos which was sent to the salesperson was forwarded to Richard in customer service. We never heard a word back, despite numerous phone messages. We have a house to fill with furniture and will not return to ELTE. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY POOR QUALITY FURNITURE

Hi Valerie,
We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Elte and would like to look into this issue further. Please send your contact information to us at info@elte.com and someone will reach out to you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Joanna M. from Toronto
Joanna M. from Toronto

Lighting Fixtures

Assisted Review

We went to Elte specifically to look for lighting. Marilyn was very helpful, and prepared some written information on the particular fixture we were interested in. We then went off to do some price comparisons. We found a lot of similar lighting fixtures that were a lot cheaper, but nothing of the same quality. And none of the other stores offered as pleasant a shopping experience as Elte does. We returned to Elte and this time we met with Jonathan, who also was very helpful. As there were only two of the fixtures we wanted in stock, and we need three, he spent quite a bit of time showing us other products that he though we might like. In the end we went with the original lights and have one on order, which has yet to be delivered.

JJF from Toronto
JJF from Toronto

Furniture (Chairs, sofa)

Nice looking store but service is TERRIBLE. They simply do not care about customers. You have to know 'somebody' to be treated properly otherwise your best interests are ignored. Great place to look around but everything can be found elsewhere at better pricing from people who really care about relationships.

Firstly, let us express how sorry we are that you had a bad experience in our store. We would love to know more information so that we may look into your issue further. If you would send your contact information to info@elte.com, and someone will be in contact with you to in regards to this.

Thank you so much, and we look forward to speaking with you.

Nicola from Toronto
Nicola from Toronto

Poor Customer Service

After ordering a couch and new dining room table from Elte, I discovered that the dining room table due in July would not be delivered until the end of September. To add to the injury, the custom couch that was ordered did not fit into our condo. I currently have a condo that does not have any furniture and Elte's suggestion was to buy stock items from their instock furniture until I demanded a refund for my items. Elte, not only did you not deliver on the furniture that I waited months for but then you insult me by suggesting that I purchase in stock furniture from your store to quickly furnish my home. Never again will I step foot in the store, never again will I trust the sales reps at Elte. I wil now spend the summer without furniture thanks to Elte's inability to deliver either a product or ensure that the product can fit into a customers home. Though the money has been refunded, no one can buy back the lost time of living without furniture.

S. Bui from Toronto
S. Bui from Toronto

Office furniture

ELTE, specifically Betty Dias and Judith Lindo, provided exceptional customer service. We purchased multiple items from ELTE including a coffee table, dining room chairs, cadenza, office chair, desk and lounger. Ms. Dias was responsive and very helpful in the initial stages and following delivery. Upon delivery we noticed damage to some pieces and ELTE's customer service team, specifically Ms. Lindo, contacted us immediately and arranged to have the pieces replaced.

We are incredibly satisfied with the pieces we purchased and the service we received, we look forward to purchasing items for our new condo from ELTE.

My only complaint is there is no volume discount and only a discount provided to interior designers. Other than that ELTE has an amazing selection and great customer service.

Gina A. from Toronto
Gina A. from Toronto
1 review Leamington, ON

Love what I bought I needed something beautiful and functional for my bed room

Assisted Review

My sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. I love the stuff I bought, and I would definitely shop there again. I would shop there again even though I'm from out of town.

Jennifer W. from Windsor
Jennifer W. from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Impressed

Assisted Review

We were really impressed with the selection and the service. The whole process of chosing a rug could have turned into an overwhelming decision, but ended up being seamless. In the end we were happy.

More about Elte

Elte is a family owned business that was founded by Léon Tenenbaum in 1919. His vision, to offer beautiful and unique home furnishings from around the world, has remained part of Elte's fabric for four generations. Now led by Ken Metrick, the grandson of Elte's founder, Elte's 150, 000 square ...
Looking for Furniture pros in York?