Downsview Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

11 Steinway Blvd Etobicoke ON M9W 6S9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Woodbridge  >  Downsview Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Downsview Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Lawrence in Toronto

Heating and AC not working well

I contacted Downsview and they sent over a very knowledgable guy Gary. He looked over my entire system checking all vents and returns and then recommended what I should do and how to do it. I was amazed at his knowledge and simple things I could do to get the system running optimaly.

Great work, fast and reliable. would definately recommend them.

Heating/Ac problems

Fantastic fast service. Very neat and cleaned everything up. Great service! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They new what they were talking about and fixed my problem. Great work

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

A/C install and subsequent breakdown

This company is horrendous. Reason being, they are the HVAC company of choice, it seems, and I'm not sure why, for most of the builders around GTA. They must be cheap because their customer service is non-existent. I have just moved in a brand new condo town built by Daniels in Erin Mills and my A/C didn't work from the get go. They couldn't start it during the PDI due to the weather being too cold. Any way, I had a tech come and look at it, luckily I had someone available that morning, otherwise their only available repair times are M-F 8-4. Very convenient for most of us who work, wouldn't you say? Then, he said, he had to come again because he didn't have all the parts. Rescheduled for an afternoon. I had someone wait 4 hours for them, no show. They were kept at the morning appointment and Downsview didn't have the brain to send someone else knowing that. Again, brainless and useless customer service. I then gave up and told Daniels that I would like to set this up as a deficiency and they need to own up and have someone there, since they already have a key for my place. Needless to say, Downsview even stood up this person, the second time. If I had my own place, I would never hire this company to install my HVAC, but then again, they wouldn't need my business because all the builders in GTA give them business blindly, probably based on price, once again.