Enercare Home Services

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Oshawa  >  Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Service on Air Conditioner

I pay Enercare for their Home Protection Plan. My air conditioner broke down on one of the hottest days of the year. I did have to wait a day, but the service tech who showed up was punctual, friendly, cordial and efficient! He got our A/C working in less than 20 minutes.

service

I am generally very pleased with the service of Encare. Having my cooling and heating maintained leaves stress free by knowing these critical equipment are functioning up to standard. Also, by having different technicians visit, the customer gets the assurance of different professional views and they are always respectful and polite. I was happy to have the technician Amit, who recently did my furnace maintenance and offered tips about carbon monoxide safety. Thank you Amit.

Annik in
Annik in

Air conditioning service

Masud Wadiwala was a wonderful representative. I was supposed to have my appointment the week before from 10 AM to 2 PM I waited around all day did not receive word from Anne or Kara and I was really upset because they made me stay home that whole time waiting and I decided I wasn’t going to call the day because I didn’t want to have to wait around anymore. Massoud called I did not answer my phone and he still came give me the opportunity to open the door. I then open the door and receive the best service I could’ve ever received. I think him for still coming because we receive so many counterfeit phone calls these days many people don’t answer their phones and to have to miss the service twice would’ve been unacceptable and I might’ve change companies. He made me keep my service with and you car I think him for still coming because we receive so many counterfeit phone calls these days many people don’t answer their phones and to have to miss the service twice would’ve been unacceptable and I might’ve changed companies. He made me keep my service with Enercare.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Electician

Chris is a very good electrician, he is very polite and helpful. He knows his work ver efficient and punctual. I will refer enercare to my friends. And will ask for same person next time.

Service from Enercare

I have had nothing but great experiences with the company. Every department that I have ever had to communicate with has had employees that were extremely professional and knowledgeable about all of their products. They were all able to answer every question that I ever posed to them. I give you guys 2 thumbs up :)

NOTE: The reason that there was no cost for my service was because I have a yearly maintenance contract.

Janis  in North York
Janis in North York

Install a new hot water tank

The two techs from Simcoe Benchmark.. TOM and MARK were very professional and had great knowledge of the product they were installing. They put runners down on the floor and stairs to prevent any damage to my floors and stairs. They were very polite and respectful. I was very satisfied with their work.
Janis Finkelstein

dave khaper in Mississauga
dave khaper in Mississauga

mohinder pal singh

Mohinder Pal SIngh comes to my house for annual furnace maintaince, he is very good at what he does and takes his time to do a great job.
He is an excellent employee of your company and i have no problems recommending enercare to my friends and family.

Sally in
Sally in

Furnace, air conditioning, fireplace

I booked an appoinment for furnace & air conditioning but the technician was so good to do the fireplace at the same time. Saved my day of waiting for another appointment.

Enercare...do not CARE! in Aurora
Enercare...do not CARE! in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Wather Heater

I have my water heater rented ,not by me, from 2008 august 29th. (Bought the house with the water heater)...the rent payment came on my name but there is no written contract between me & Enercare. All this years nobody was interested to maintain the unit...Only to collect the rent...When I said that I will to install my own unit I find out that I have to drop off myself the water heater...Under which contract ,again, I have to do this? Where is written that I have to do so? I was filling up an appointment form one week ago,for an estimate for A/C + furnace...Result-zero. Nobody bother...

1 review Aurora, ON

Air conditioner

Francis antonypillai did a good job honest and quick to get done I'm really happy with the service he told and explain to me everything about the problem and fix it l5m 7n3

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...