Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Felix
Felix
10 reviews Newmarket, ON

Good value for the money

The technician who came to do the annual inspection of my furnace recently as stipulated in the maintenance contract was very well prepared, quick and he showed me the readings for the various tests before he left my place. I am a customer of Enercare for the past 4 years and all the services I got so far were exceptional. Once, the heat exchanger got defective in the middle of the winter. They came and did the repairs the same day (as I placed my call just before 5pm), and it cost me nothing as I was told everything was covered by the plan. I insisted that I wanted to have an idea about how much I saved and the technician showed me the bill for the parts which was $375.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Humidifier repair

With the colder weather upon us, obviously the furnace is our greatest friend. We require a humidifier in our home, for health reasons. We noticed that the humidifier wasn't working, so made arrangements for technician to visit.
We actually could have had someone there that day, but it wasn't an emergency. The technician arrived next day, and noticed the issue, repaired, and completed the visit.
Very happy we're up and running.

House Revovation Design in Toronto
House Revovation Design in Toronto

Boiler

Harry was fantastic, efficient and friendly. Thanks Harry.

Enercare responded immediately to our boiler situation. We had no heat. We appreciate the excellent service that Enercare provided.

Joseph in Ajax
Joseph in Ajax

Water Tank

Spoke to enercare about cancelling service as I had someone put in tankless water tank. Was billed 1029 to buy out a 50 gallon tank that was three years old. Was told by several contractors that new tank was worth about 600. Asked for reduction in cost as I thought this was excessive. Previous owner had rented at 18 a month for three years so total cost would be closer to 1600 about 2 x amount of cost of tank. No flexibility with enercare. Company slogan should read we don’t care at enercare

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

water heater repair

Jay, our service technician, was professional, friendly and informative. He called an hour and a half before our scheduled window to see if it was convenient for him to come early, which we really appreciated. He explained to my husband what he was doing and was very quick. Thank you!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Terrible Service

Had a bill sent to us with previous owners name on it. Called to let them know of the mix up, and my concern on whether I was paying the right bill. Was on the phone for over an hour! They could not figure out how to correct this seemingly easy error. Was passed around from person to person. They asked for my lawyer information for some resson. Was so fed up with the run around I was receiving I told them to cancel my services. I am still on hold with the retention department as I write this and wonder if I’ll ever get of the phone again. Terrible service

johncapel in Pefferlaw
johncapel in Pefferlaw

hot water replacement

Waseem and Adam were very impressive during the replacement of my hot water heater. Excellent communication, fast, efficient installation, neat and tidy. Thanks for the excellent service! Would definitely recommend Enercare.

Fausto in Toronto
Fausto in Toronto
2 reviews King City, ON

Replacing water heather

We need to fix our old water heather ; we call Enercare and they sent a technician fairly soon. He established that we needed a new one. The next day we got our new unit. Thank you to Terry Baxter valuable Enercare technician.

rachel in durham
rachel in durham
1 review Whitby, ON

Water heater needed to be checked

We discovered at 8:30 PM, during our son's bath that we were not getting hot water. Called enercare the next morning and my husband was give a 9-1 window (which is the only negative thing. It's too big of a window and it's hard to get things done) David L our tech showed up. He was very polite, professional and got right to work. Fixed our problem, Informed me when I should expect some hot water and left me with some stuff for any future problems.

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Oshawa?