Enercare Home Services

Reviews for Enercare Home Services

Donna
Donna

Plumbing repair

I called to book a plumbing appointment with Enercare and was given a time and date only a couple of days away. Perfect! It was a Sunday - the Enercare technician, Donato, called ahead to let me know he was on his way. When he arrived, I explained the issue as best I could - Donato quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it, informed me of potential next steps - situation fixed! Donato was so professional, friendly and informative. I so much appreciated that he was able to rectify the issue so quickly and it was Easter Sunday! Thank you, Donato for a job well done - you made my day!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AC Service

Prompt and professional service. Technicians were friendly professional and timely completing the service on my AC. They called before arriving and were respectful of my house and property. I highly recommend this service.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great work Grant, thank you!

Grant does a thorough job. Explains things well. Is very friendly and a good representative for the company. he has worked on out AC and furnace before. Once again, we are thankful for excellent service.

Theresa  in Barrie
Theresa in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Installs water tank

Adam and Sergio installed water tank in my house. Adam and Sergio came earlier then the appointment I came back from running my errands they were waiting on my driveway that was nice. Adam and Sergio did a good job.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

AC Maintenance

I have the total home protection plan with Enercare.
Very happy with the technician. Knowledgeable and friendly.
As a homeowner I feel very comfortable with this package. It is definitely worth the money and puts my mind at ease.

leslie - ram in Vaughan
leslie - ram in Vaughan

FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER & HUMIDIFIER

I had air conditioner , furnace & humidifier installed . The duck cleaning and dryer cleaning completed with in 12 hours . Noted coordinated professional worked to complete the job, peace of mind for me.

Anne
Anne

Air conditioner

Air conditioner motor. David from Enercare ordered part right away and it actually arrived the same day. Joe came out and repaired and also did yearly maintenance so we didn't have to make another call. Joe also gave us some very useful advice about our furnace filters which will save us money. Very good service which is much appreciate.

Lance in Hamilton
Lance in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Don't rent anything from ENERCARE

Enercare sales tactics for rental contracts lack transparency. Though I was told it was a rent to buy contract, that is not the case with their contracts.

When you wish to exercise your buy out option, they hit you with a buyout that greatly exceeds the cost of buying the equipment brand new.

Apparently a normal furnace and AC combo costs around $17000 new and $14000 after paying almost $3000 in rental fees over about 26 months.

New furnace and AC units cost around $8000 installed.

DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY RENTAL CONTRACT EITH ENERCARE. THEY ARE ENTIRELY OPEN ENDED WITH NO TERMINATION OPTION BUT PAYING OUT THE BUYOUT AT ALMOST DOUBLE THE RETAIL COST OF THE EQUIPMENT.

Buddy boy  in Scarborough
Buddy boy in Scarborough

furnace and air conditioner

The best service and installation money can buy.
great price for top of line Carrier furnace and air conditioner.
Great installation and been working fantastic all done in March.
would recommend this company for sure.
We also have extended warranty 10 years.

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Furnace protection plan

Moving to an apartment and do not need the protection plan and out of the blue I have to pay 200$ for the remaining months of the year. Told me I signed a contract, I did not, I’d like to see said contract. Shameful!

More about Enercare Home Services

As one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC rental products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services. With operations in Canada and the United States, Enercare serves approximately ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Oshawa?