Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com ON M1J 3N5

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning

We have used Dial One 3 times now over 9 years. Our dog sheds a lot of hair so our ducts are always full of pet hair. Dial One always does an excellent job and we can see and feel the difference. The last cleaning was done by Aiman who was very thorough and professional. Thank you once again.

Hello

Thank you so much for you’re review. It’s been a pleasure having your business and trust. Should you ever have a quality concern or anything furnace related occur. Email,call or text anytime @4168964799. Again thank you and we hope to see you again in 3-5 years,welcome to the dial one family. Joe

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

Dial 1 is the most professional duct cleaning service. Their service was timely and informative. The thoroughness of the tech was A+. I won’t use anyone else. When we ran the AC there was a huge difference also the dryer vents allowed for more efficient drying times. Thank you so much guys the utilities will change considerably. I will be recommending Dial 1 to others.

Rachel & Pedja in Mississauga
Rachel & Pedja in Mississauga

Thankful - great customer experience!

I would like to extend our sincere thanks to the team at Dial One. Be it my messages with Joe, calls with Matt or Aiman who did the job, every interaction was a wonderful one.
We were eager to get this job done promptly in preparation for the birth of our son and were accommodated very quickly!
Aiman was communicative, kind and efficient and very appreciative for our business. He also went above and beyond in trying to rectify a builder issue!
I have no doubt that we’ll use Dial One again in the future and recommend their services to our friends and family. Thank you!

Duct cleaning

Punctual, Professional and Perfect.
Amjad showed before and after pictures
Explained and answered all our questions
Went out of his way did a great job.Cleaned up after his job.
Great personality.
Will definitely recommend to our friends

FiveStars!17
FiveStars!17

Excellent service!

Aiman was awesome! He explained everything to me, showed me photos of before and after, and answered all of my questions. He was respectful of our home and made sure he understood our specific issues. So great!

Glen in Collierville
Glen in Collierville

Duct cleaning

Aiman from Dial One came to do a duct cleaning service after a previous different company had done a less than satisfactory job. Aiman arrived early and was extremely understanding when we asked for more time to finish moving furniture to access all the vents. He began shortly after and took time to explain everything. Aiman was great very professional and efficient. He went out of his way to actually film the cleaning of the vents with his phone. This was really going above and beyond. The service included a cleaning of the dryer vents which were well beyond needing of a cleaning again Aiman did a great job as evidenced by the significant lint found. Aiman finished up on time and again explained and cleaned up everything

Duct cleaning

Aiman arrived right on time, explained the process and answered all my questions. He was extremely friendly, informative and professional. I appreciated the fact he kept his mask on the whole time, practiced social distancing and followed all safety protocols. Everything was done efficiently and in a timely manner.

It had been a couple years since my last duct cleaning, so there was a lot to be cleaned. Aiman showed me before and after photos/videos and had no problem sending me a copy when I requested. When he was finished he also advised me on how to keep the air clean, and the recommend timelines for changing my filter and future duct cleaning.

I would recommend Aiman to all my friends and family. Amazing customer service.

Ramin in Toronto
Ramin in Toronto

Professional services
Professional technician
Punctuality was great
Patient and answered all my questions
I will recommend this to all my friends and families , they respected the length of using this company and charged me as loyal costumer

Phillip
Phillip
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

Aiman was friendly and did a great job. He called before arriving, explained the duct cleaning process, and gave detailed answers to my questions. Aiman finished the duct cleaning in less than 2 hours. I appreciated that he showed me before/after pictures of the ducts and a video of the main duct line during the cleaning - there was a lot of dust and debris! I would call Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning again in the future and recommend them to friends/family.

Hello Phillip
Thank you for your business,review and trust. I'm glad we were able to get the job done and done right. Should you ever need anything? Let us know anytime. Sincerely. Joe.

Quaison in Toronto
Quaison in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

My wife and my kids have been suffering particularly heavy this year from allergies. Dial One came recommended and their technician Amjad was professional and thorough with his work.
He also advised me on methods to improve the efficiency of the airflow throughout the home, saving my family money and headache in the long run.
I highly recommend Dial-One

Thank you thank you !! What a great well written review. I'm so happy,Amjad is quite the tech and I'm extremely happy he's able to do what he does in customers homes. Between Wil,Amjad and Aimen,what a team !! thank you for your business now and hopefully future. Sincerely joe.

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 16 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw