Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Excellent job by an excellent team.
Joe was very helpful in getting me an appointment with reasonable pricing.
Job was done very neatly by Tyler. Took time to explain the work that he was doing.
Highly recommended company.

Thanx

For taking the time to review us. Also many thanks for your business and trust. Hope to see you again in 3/5 years should anything come up hvac or duct cleaning related. Don't hesitate to call or text 24/7 416-896-4799. Sincerely. Joe

johnnyd in Toronto
johnnyd in Toronto

Great job, great price

Awesome service, great price and honest....ducts well cleaned and dryer vent too. Wish all companies were like this. Also texted me before and after pictures since I was at work when this was being done at my home!

Johnny. Amazing review,and I'm honoured to have your business,referrals etc. Thank you for noticing our efforts and very proud of my crew. Sincerely. Joe.

Cormar in Scarborough
Cormar in Scarborough

Duct, central vac and dry vent

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning
416 896 4799
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com
M1J 3N5

Great service by Amjad. Everything was done quickly politely and efficiently. Very happy with the service. I called one day and they were able to fit us in the next day.

Thank you Cormar glad your happy with our service. We aim to please! Should you ever require us for any duct cleaning or heating/air conditioning concerns,repairs or installs etc. Please don't hesitate. 416-896-4799. Thx. Joe.

Jared W. in Toronto
Jared W. in Toronto

Excellent workmanship

It was very nice to see such a hardworking young man (Amjed) who took the time to do a great job to make sure my house was throughouly cleaned of all derbris and dirt from a major renovation. I feel a lot better moving my family back to home knowing the ducts have been properly cleaned.

Jared.

Thanks for noticing the hard work my men do on our projects. They are the lifeblood of my organization. Good luck on your home and thank you for business now and in the future. Thx. Joe.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Home Duct Cleaning

The job was done on 12/19, just a little busy, so write this review today. Tyler did a very great job, compared to previous job by other company, I would say when Tyler came in and started preparing for the job, I saw the much difference, very organized, explained clearly, simple & straightforward, then cleaned thoroughly for basement and all floors. Another thing what I also liked is one competitive price for all jobs, no bargain, no hidden fees, back & forth like others. For sure, we will continue using Dial One and also recommend to our friends, neighbors. Eric 12/21

Eric. That's amazing that you know the difference between us and the other guys. We just like to keep it simple and transparent. Thank you for noticing our efforts!! Happy holidays and thank you for your business. See you again in the future. Joe.

Jack in Etobicoke
Jack in Etobicoke

Great Service

Crew did a great job. In and out in an hour and a half. Explained everything and cleaned up after they had completed the job.They were very friendly .
Highly recommend this company!!

Jack.

I'm really happy you're happy. Look forward to your future and any referrals you can send our way.... Happy holidays sir. See you in 4/5 years. Joe.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Thank you!

Joe was responsive and set up an appointment right away when contacted. Tyler did a great job, was knowledgeable and courteous. He was also patient and went over ways to ensure my furnace works properly. Will definitely use Dial One again!

Hello. Peter.

Glad to have your vote!! Much appreciated for your business and review. Anything we can ever assist you with furnace related. Feel free to contact me anytime. 416-896-4799. Have a happy and safe December!! Hope to see you in 3/5 years. Thx. Joe.

James M from Toronto
James M from Toronto

Duct cleaning

Amjad just finished doing my ducts and I could not be happier with the service that I received. He was prompt, professional and courteous. He talked me through the process and explained everything he was doing and why. Put me down as another satisfied customer.

Thanks James!! We have a great crew right now and we all mesh real well. I'm happy your satisfied. Hope to see you in 3/5years again. Thank you. Joe.

Dennis Choptiany from Markham
Dennis Choptiany from Markham

Duct Cleaning Professionally Done

As so many other customers have said, I too would highly recommend DialOne Professional Duct Cleaning. Our 2600 sq. ft. house is over 40 years old and has never had the duct cleaned. Amjad was the technician assigned to do our house and he was very polite, amicable and professional. His prior assignment took longer than expected, so he courteously called to say that he was going to be about 20 minutes late. Upon arriving he explained what he would do, took pictures of the duct return and proceeded to cover all of the supply vents. It was a cold day so he helped installing a curtain to reduce the flow of air coming through the door . He then cleaned each of the supply vents. When dust flew out of some of the vents, he quickly cleaned up the dust before going to the next vent. After all of the supply vents were cleaned, he continued on to clean each of the return vents. He finished by cleaning the furnace cavity and sealing all of the holes that were cut into the ducts. He then disinfected and tested the system to ensure that all was well and showed us the BEFORE and AFTER pictures so that we could see the difference that the cleaning made. All in all a very professional job well done.

Dennis. Thank you sir!!! There's No secret to success. Work hard,deliver what you sell,mean what you say and most of all listen to your customers. That's all. Thank you for noticing the little details I preach to my guys. Call if late, clean up after yourself etc. This review from you let's me know they hear me. I appreciate this and your business. I'm glad we can be of service. Joe.

Adrian Carvalho from Brampton
Adrian Carvalho from Brampton

Excellent Duct cleaning

Amjad did an amazing job when he cleaned our ducts just this past Saturday. He was very professional and courteous. He checked every single vent, showed us what the previous cleaners mistakes were, gavce us suggestions on when to clean the intake vents and left the place smelling and more importantly feeling clean and refreshed. He took pics of the dirt in our vents before cleaning and after to show us the difference as well. Very impressed with the work done and the time taken to do a thorough cleaning job. I will no doubt be calling on you again for the next cleaning in about 3-4 years. Thank you Amjad!! and Dial one professional Duct cleaning.

Hi.
Adrian Thank you for your review and business. I am elated your happy with our service. Looking forward for your repeat business and referrals. Thanks again. Joe.

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw