HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Warren in Markham
Warren in Markham

Duct Cleaning

I called and talked with Joe and he provided me with a competitive quote on the phone to clean the ducts. Services included: Clean ducts, furnace, sanitize and clean dryer vents. Very impress with the customer service and work. Joe called the morning of to let us know his crew will be late. Ducts are very clean and no mess left behind. Also, they took a picture before and after to show us. I would definitely re-hire Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning for duct cleaning.

Thank you warren I'm so happy your happy. We work really hard to try to maintain a level of quality and service. I'm glad our efforts are baring fruit! Anything we can ever do for you and your home please call or text anytime. 416-896-4799. Thx. Joe.

Charles from Maple
Charles from Maple

Duct cleaning

Great service. On time, attention to detail, respectful of my home. They took their time and went above and beyond. I just recommended them to my next door neighbor. Highly recommended!

Charles.

Thanks buddy I appreciate your kind words and noticing our efforts. I'm glad we are your first choice in this trade !! Take care hope to see you in 3/5 years. Thx. Joe.

TI in Oakville
TI in Oakville

Excellent work!

Joe responded very quickly via HomeStars and their prices compared to other duct cleaners was very reasonable for our 3200 sq ft home. Joe was always quick to respond to my various questions and set up the appointment at my earlier convenience.
The team led by Amjad arrived on site and very very polite and respectful. Their work was exceptionally efficient and clean and they were careful to explain what they planned to do. I appreciated the fact that they worked to clean things thoroughly within 1.5hrs and left things spotless. They even showed me before and after pics (taken on a cell phone) which sufficiently satisfied me that the work was indeed completed.
I would definitely re-hire in the future and recommend them to others.

Hey. TI
Wow what a nice review !! I'm extremely happy your satisfied and hope to see you in a few years. Thx. Joe.

Darveen in Mississauga
Darveen in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

I am recommending DialOne as the one and only professional for Duct cleaning compare to the Big Companies like Home Depot. I called Joe on Wednesday and he confirmed that Tyler will come on Saturday . Tyler shows up at 9:00am sharp and explains to me clearly what he will do. He take good care to cover the all vents and start the cleaning one by one taking pictures before /after. He did not miss any of the vents . My house is approx 1200sq and it took him around 1.5hrs to clean the duct and the dryer Vent and sanitized them. I will recommend anyone to Hire DialOne for their duct cleaning for the following reasons:
Better Price/Professional/Reliable and Customer Friendly

Darveen

Thank you very much! I saw those before and afters of your ducts. Didn't look very dirty in first pic. Although once Tyler did his magic,it looked like chrome!!! Thanks again. Joe.

James Allen from Thornhill
James Allen from Thornhill

Professional job completed by Amjad

2600 sq ft house completed in just over an hour. Flat rate for all the ducts (unlike other companies charging $10 for each duct beyond 10 - we have 26).
Amjad was professional, cleaned up after the work was completed and even arrived early.
- Would recommend.

Hi. James Allen

Thank you so much. We appreciate you and your business. I'm glad we can satisfy!!! See you in 3/5 years. Joe.

Annie in Scarborough
Annie in Scarborough

Excellent job from amjad

Amjad did an amazing job he explained everything to me he showed pictures b4 and after thanks for a wonderful job wil definitely recommend to family and friends will see dial one duct cleaning in 5 years

Hello. Annie.

Thank you for letting others know about your experience! We are extremely happy that your satisfied and then some... Anything I can ever help you with please call anytime. 416-896-4799. See you in 4/5 years. Joe.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Professional and responsive

It's late submitting my review. The job was done by Tyler on July 11, 2017. Writing this review was on my mind but always 'will do tomorrow' kept me at bay. Yesterday, when someone asked me to refer my duct service guy I thought of Tyler and do my review.

I was fed up with $80 duct cleaner. Tyler was an awesome guy who came in and explained me the whole process. He was on dot and values your time I never saw the way he did duct cleaning, done by anyone before. I am happy to be Dial One's customer.

Today you will get a call from my client who just bought his house and my recommendation was to get ducts cleaned before move in.

Paul.

Thank you for noticing the efforts we make ! I'm glad your satisfied with us and anything I can ever do please call or email anytime. 416-896-4799. Thanks again. Joe.

hermie in Toronto
hermie in Toronto

Amazing job cleaning the ducts

The ducts in my home has not been cleaned in about 10 years. On top of that, I had very untidy renters who owned a cat and had removed lath and plaster walls and replaced them with drywall. Needless to say, the house was dusty.

DailOne reviewed the services I would need, discussed the cost, and scheduled me very promptly. The technician (Amjad) was courteous, professional and did an amazing job. I saw the before and after pictures and the difference is stunning.

My house smells much fresher and the air is less dusty. I highly recommend their services.

Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and of course your business! Should you ever have questions or need my assistance,please don't hesitate. 416-896-4799. Thx. Joe.

Great company, great service and good price!

Great company, great team, great service and the best price! We've used another duct company and they charged by the number of vents. This time, we did research and also got referral from another contractor (Jimmy who helped us cleaned our tiles). The good side about Dial One is: they charge over the house not by numbers of vents (flat charge), they use powerful vacuum, the team (Joe and Amjad) is very polite, friendly, professional and hardworking! Joe helped arrange the appointment and Amjad arrived on time, very punctuate. Amjad showed us the pictures of before and after cleaning, and he used organic germ-killer to disinfect the house and the house smells fresh (lemon and mint). We are very happy to find Dial One, and have already referred this company to friends. We will see the company in five years!

Wow!! Great review thank you very much!! Joe.

Amazing - went out of their way

Amjad and Yosvany were very thorough, patient and helpful!! They went out of their way to help educate me and ensure every was done correctly. Thank you so much for all of your hard work

Thank you for your kind words ! I'm very proud of my team and how they represent my company. I'm blessed to have them and customers like yourself. Have a great weekend thanks again. Joe.

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw