HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Zee in Mississauga
Zee in Mississauga

Exceptional customer service and dedication

From the initial prompt response from Joe, to being available on such short notice and that to on the Canada long day weekend, every interaction I had with Dial One resulted in exceptional service. Dial One team was very prompt and professional in the work done, including the free dryer duct cleaning. After the work, they noticed water not draining from the air conditioner properly. Dial One stayed for an extra two hours to try and address the issue. The following day, Joe personally followed up with a phone call and then actually came by again (late in the evening to accommodate my after hours request) and ensured everything had been addressed properly and I was satisfied. One of the best customer service experiences I have had - thanks Joe and your team for going above and beyond - you have a customer for life in me. Thanks again.

Zee

Thanks buddy!! Appreciate the kind words and noticing my teams and my work ethic. I couldn't sleep if your not 100 percent ! Personal service and delivering is what we are about. Thank you so much. Joe.

Daniel
Daniel

Duct cleaning

Dial One was great. We decided to use their services after reading homestar reviews and was also referred to them from a friend. Joe was very prompt with his communication and was able to accommodate our schedule. Tyler came on time, explained everything thoroughly so that we understood their whole process. We asked to get our central vac cleaned, but after checking it out, Tyler said it was not needed. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Hi. Daniel.

Man thank you !! I literally have the best customers ever! You guys are just awesome. You make all our efforts justified and worth while. I feel blessed. Thank you. Joe.

Emily  in Scarborough
Emily in Scarborough

Duct Cleaning

We only trust this company! Always very professional and gets the job done excellently! It was our first time with Amjad recently and he did amazing job! Just forgot to ask if they also clean our central vacuum?!! Will recommend to friends and family for sure! Keep up the good work

Hello. Emily.

Thank you for the awesome review and business!! Amjad is quite proud of his work and we are glad we have him. I elated your satisfied and hope to see you again in the years coming!! Have a safe and happy Canada day long weekend. Joe.

Riz in San Francisco
Riz in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Amazing Service

First of all I live in Milton in a new subdivision and these guys had no problem finding my place. Tyler and his crew are hands down the best team I've ever used for duct cleaning services. Tyler was prompt and on time and very professional. He explained how the process works (right down to negative airflow and stuff way out of my league) and even showed me some before and after photos. They were careful with my furniture, clean and put everything back. They spent a good amount of time running the vacuum and you could tell they were doing a great job. There were no extra surprises or hidden costs, they never tried to charge me "per vent" everything was all inclusive and smelling great when they were done. Tyler even offered to clean my dryer duct for free with no added cost. I highly recommend dial one and look forward to giving them call in 5 years, they are a true gem in an industry full of so many shady and unprofessional companies.

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review us!! Tyler and yose take great pride in their work and I believe it shows. Hats to them for being a awesome crew I can't ask for more. Tyler,yose,amjad and Shane,Thank you!!

Susan
Susan

Duct Cleaning

I contacted Joe to get a quote and an appointment was arranged soon after.
Amjad and his partner, Yosvany, are very punctuated. They were very efficient and professional.
Amjad showed me the before and after pictures of the duct. It was so clean after.
The only one thing that both Amjad and I forgot at the end.... he was to check out the vent of our exhaust fan to see if it was blocked!!
I would definitely recommend their service for duct cleaning!

Hi Susan. Great review thank you and thanks for the business. Please give me a shout ASAP. I'll get the vent looked after. No problem. Look forward to hearing from you. Joe.

Duct Cleaning after Renovations

I contacted Joe to get a quote and the communication was quick and easy.

When Amjad and his partner came on site to complete the job, they were efficient, professional, and they answered any questions or concerns I had.

Everything was explained and communicated to me very well.
I would highly recommend their service and my ducts are now super clean!

Wonderful review !! I'm extremely happy your happy. Thank you for your business and future referrals. Thx. Joe.

John in Scarborough
John in Scarborough

Duct cleaning

Amgjad and his team did a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend them as they went above and beyond the call of duty. For example; they climbed two stories to clean my dry vent. Thank you so much.

Hello. John.
Thank you for your business and trust. Amjad is quite proud of his work and will be extremely happy you left him a review. Thanks again Joe.

Erica C
Erica C
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Always the best!

Another 5-star job by Dial One!! Always extremely thorough, friendly and professional. Very, very impressed once again. They take their shoes off every time they come into the house, explain everything they're doing, and show you before and after photos so you KNOW they did a great job. They even moved my giant fridge to access a register that was hiding underneath. Thanks for everything!

Thank you for nice review and business. It was a pleasure dealing with you from start to finish. I appreciate your help and support. Anything I can ever assist you with. Please text anytime. Thx. Joe.

Karolina B.
Karolina B.

Great job

Cleaning was done under 2 hrs. Professional staff and pleasant to work with. Our home didn't have duct cleaning for 10 years. They have removed all clogged ducts and stuff from multiple renovations. We will definitely call them again for maintenance.

Karolina

That's a amazing review thank you immensely! Looking forward to see you again in 3-5 years. Sincerely. Joe.

Peter J.
Peter J.
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Duct Cleaning

Technician called ahead to advise arrival, courteous, informed, clean, efficient. All aspects of this service exceeded my expectations!

Thank you peter for taking the time to review us and taking notice of Tyler's skills... thank you for the business!! Joe.

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw