Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com ON M1J 3N5
Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

KejKej
KejKej

Best Duct Cleaning in 30 years

Our house feels amazingly clean. We sleep better and don't have scratchy throats. This is the cleanest our house has been in the past 30 years. Joe said the quoted price would be the final price and this is exactly what happened. The technician had to spend extra time on our dryer vent but there was no extra charge. Thank Joe and your team. We are extremely happy with the results and your service!

Thank you,what a amazing review! I'm glad your happy with my service. Anything we can ever do hvac related please call or text anytime. Thank you. Joe

:::::: we do NOT telemarket:::::::::

Duct cleaning inc HVAC + Disinfectant

We got our house cleaned for the first time and it was great! They got into the house, taped the floor registers then started the work. They would update us on what they found in the ducts and because we had the flooring done a few days ago, it had a lot of those wood cuttings in there. They also cleaned up after themselves - vaccuumed the dust from their work. Overall, we were satisfied with the job, would use again in the next 3-5 years.

What a great review. Thank you so much!! Anything I could ever do. Please do not hesitate on calling or emailing. 416-896-4799. Thx joe.

Jason Zweig from Markham
Jason Zweig from Markham

professional work from Amjad

Contacted Dial One due to great reviews on Homestars, and they exceeded expectations. Joe replied to my inquiry quickly on the weekend. Provided all of the details I might want in his response and booking was quick.
Amjad arrived, super friendly, professional and efficient. He explained everything he was doing, showed me pictures before he got started and after he finished. Recommend Joe, Amjad and Dial One to all.

Awesome review. Jason.
Much appreciated ! Should you ever require our help
With anything hvac related please call anytime. Thank you. Joe.

Private User reviews , ON

good service

Amjam did the job professionally and carefully. When I asked, he explained every step and reason to me. He also cleaned up the mess before he left. I am satisfied with the service.

Hello.
Thank your for your review should you ever have any issues. Please call us anytime @416-896-4799. Thx joe.

(We do NOT tele-market at all)

Gee in Mississauga
Gee in Mississauga

Professional Duct Cleaning

Very professional and thorough service by Amjad. It is the second time I am using this company and I am very happy with their work. Definitely, would recommend them for family and friends.

Hello. Gee

I'm happy your happy with our service. We are here whenever you need us. Thank you for the repeat business. Hope to see you again in 3/5 years. Thx joe.

:::WE DONT TELEMARKET::::::

Mas
Mas
2 reviews Milton, ON

1800 sqft house cleaned after renovation.

I contacted Dial One ( Joe) for a quote and he immediately replied with a quick and simple answer. made an appointment for a Saturday to come by. changed my appointment to Tuesday with no problem ( thanks a lot for that ) . already felt a good customer service.

Amjad, the technician came by, very professional and clean. didn't leave any mark on the brand new carpet or the hardwood inside.

sent the picture before and after and cleaned all other exhaust vents also.

will definitely recommend them and use them again.

thanks

Hello. Mas

Amazing review thank you for taking the time!! We appreciate your business and kind words. Anything we can ever do do not hesitate on calling anytime. 416-896-4799.

*******also we do NOT telemarket at all ******* any calls received claiming to be us. Is not us. We will only call you if you call us.

Pratheeban in Toronto
Pratheeban in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Duct Cleaning

I am very happy that I went with Dial One Duct Cleaning. I was able to get an appointment in on such short notice and the gentlemen arrived on time and completed the work thoroughly without leaving a mess.
Both Amjad and Yosvany were very professional and courteous. They walked through various steps of the cleaning process in detail which I appreciated very much. I highly recommend Dial One and their company any day. Looking forward to booking them again for my parent's home next.

Thank you! For taking the time to review us. We are very happy your satisfied enough to give us this amazing review. Should anything arise HVAC related please call or text 24/7 @4168964799. Thx. Joe

*******Also please note. "If any "companies" call claiming to be Dialone Duct cleaning. This is NOT us! We DO NOT call you unless YOU call us. Thank you *********

Diandra
Diandra

Duct cleaning

Excellent experience! Dial One was professional, thorough and reasonably priced. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Thank you for your review and business!! Should you ever have any hvac related issues call anytime. @416-896-4799. Or text.
*********** we do NOT telemarket,should you ever receive a call from someone claiming to be us. It isn't us! We will only call you if you call us. *******

Awesome Dryer Vent Cleaning Service

Amjad came this morning to clean our dryer vent. A nice person, knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions. A very good company and I will recommend to use them.

Great review thank you. I hope we got your duct all sorted out and that dryer functioning safely. Anything we can ever do call or reach out anytime. Thx joe.

NOTE----- we do NOT telemarket ! If someone calls you and directs you here to to my site. It isn't me. I will NOT call you unless you call me. Please report any calls to us .... thx joe

Loren
Loren

Duct Cleaning

Great service, Tyler came on time, explained what he would do and it was all done in less than two hours.
Cleaned the ducts and dryer vent.

Second time we've used, been great both times.

Thank you Loren. I appreciate your review and repeat business profoundly. Anything we can ever do please don't hesitate to call 24/7 or text. We now offer hvac repair as well with 24 hr service.

Also to note. (We DO NOT tele market at all !! ) BEWARE of imposters. Using our name for personal gain. Thank you. Joe. (Dial one professional duct cleaning ,dial one Canada ,dial one duct cleaning ,dial one heating and air conditioning)

More about Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 16 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw