Decorium

363 Supertest Road Toronto ON M3J 2T8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Concord  >  Decorium

Reviews for Decorium

Be absolutely sure

Be absolutely sure you want whatever you are buying. By law you are allowed 48 hours for "buyers remorse". However, Decorium does not follow the law. Sales orders say "all sales are final" regardless of the law. Will never buy from them again and recommend you don't if you are not 110% sure you want what you are buying.

Richard L
Richard L

Replaced defective part with no hassles!

Bought 2 bar stools and one had a defective gas strut; The seat wouldn't stay up because it was losing pressure.

Once I called to report the issue, Kasia called me to inform me of the pogress of getting the replacement part in and when I can come to pick it up.

I brought the stool in and the technician installed the new gas strut for me as a special tool is needed.

I'm very happy with the level of service from Decorium!

Thank you for your review Richard. We appreciate the opportunity to resolve the issue and hope you enjoy the stools. Hope to see you soon.

Service

This is the first review I've ever given, not because of terrible service. Instead, I am writing it to show my greatest appreciation to the excellent work done by the Decorium crew. I am VERY satisfied and happy with the service and assistance provided by both the Interior Design Specialist whose name is Shelley Fraser at the Yonge location and Customer Care Representative whose name Kasia Kerfont at the Supertest location. They had been extremely professional, helpful and patient in the past couple of months when I had troubles with some of the furniture. Thanks for the 5-star service and excellent job done!

Thank you very much for the review! We are glad that our customer service inspired you to give your first review ever! We are glad that everything worked out in the end and hope that you enjoy your furniture for many years. Hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Joyce in Woodbridge
Joyce in Woodbridge

Dining table purchase

Purchased dining table on line; I made an error; needed a larger glass top. Maribeth in Customer Service was wonderful. Sent the 60 in. size I required immediately. All problems with table were rectified immediately with quick responses via email or phone calls. Love the table, everything worked out well. Any problems were not the fault of Decorium; though quickly remedied.

Hi Joyce, thank you very much for your business and affording us an opportunity to rectify any issues. We are glad we could assist and everything worked out to your satisfaction. We wish you many years of enjoyment from your new dining table and know that we are here for your in the future.
Thanks again!

Nothing we can do

Spent about 2 hours at one of our past favourite furniture stores today with our two little ones. After working with an associate and selecting pieces, fabric options and final sale price, we waited an extra 40 minutes (at least) at the payment counter only to find that the pricing we were quoted was inaccurate. The delta was quite significant and due to the associates miscalculation. For this, I can be understanding. What changed my view about this retailer was the Managers attitude. Barking at other associates while customers like myself could overhear and when our issue was brought to his attention, he couldn't even raise his head from the computer when he said "there's nothing I can do". Wow. How about two ideas: 1. Offer us another option at a lower price; 2. Offer a small or insignificant discount on high margin element like shipping or fabric protection. Have some common courtesy and understanding when dealing with customers and their families when they take the time to shop your store. Last time we'll be visiting.

Stephen, we appologize for what happened on boxing day. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We will address the situation with our staff and make sure everyone learns from this experience. Should you wish to allow us an opportunity to readdress this situation, we would be grateful. If not, we understand. Please email us at [email protected] if you wish and we well have a look to see what can be done to supply you with the product you wanted. Just put in the subject line 305490.
Our appologies once more and happy holidays.

Varuna I
Varuna I

Custom Sectional and Dining Set

Decorium was recommended to us by our interior decor consultant and we have not been disappointed. The selection is great and it was a pleasure to deal with Renata Biala. Renata is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and her advice was very helpful to us in our decision making process. The delivery was also very smooth. Overall great customer care by Renata and the Decorium team and we are very happy customers. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your business and your kind words. Please enjoy your furniture for many years. We are here should you have any questions or needs in the future.
All the best!

Mary A from Maple
Mary A from Maple
7 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Furniture

Decorium has a wide selection of furniture!! Their customer service is superb and staff is very knowledgeable! Our order arrived on the date as promised and we are very satisfied. I do find some items to be overpriced and can be found at other competitors for cheaper but overall decorum is a great place!

Laura Gatti from Vaughan
Laura Gatti from Vaughan

Sofa

I had an issue with a broken sofa leg for a piece of furniture I purchased a few years ago. Decorium, as represented by Kasia Kerfront, provided outstanding and efficient customer service and the necessary follow up. Other companies could learn from Decorium about how to treat their customers; I did no have to chase them with a series of emails and/or telephone calls. Kasia was courteous and extremely helpful.Thank you Kasia and the Decorium team for providing me with such great service.

Thanks Laura! So glad we were able to rectify the issue. Sorry it happened in the first place. We will make sure Kasia receives you kind words. We hope we can assist you again in the future.
Thanks again!

Alex N from Toronto
Alex N from Toronto

Custom Sofa

It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Renata and Fil over the past several months on my custom leather sofa.

I had visited the store on 3 occasions before buying, and was greeted personally by Renata each time. I was impressed not only because she had remembered my name, but also very specific details about my layout and preferences that I had mentioned in prior visits! She was very open and patient in our dealings, and I got the sense she truly listens in order to give honest advice rather than simply trying to sell something. She went above and beyond on several occasions, from personally driving my elderly mother to the bus stop, to driving by the manufacturer just to get a leather sample that they didn't have in store. Talk about customer service!

The sofa was ready much sooner than the 8 weeks originally expected, and Renata was in touch on a bi-weekly basis to give prompt updates. The sofa arrived this past week and the delivery staff were very prompt and respectful.

I could not have asked for a better experience and look forward to filling out the rest of my condo with furniture from Decorium in the near future!

Alex

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Alex! We are so happy that you are so satisfied with your experience. We wish you many years of health and happiness with your new furniture. We are here for you should you have any questions or concerns in the future.
Best wishes

More about Decorium

Decorium is one of Canada's leading home furnishings companies. Over 30 years in business and now 3rd generation. Come experience what this 100, 000 sq. ft showroom is all about! ! More Selection. More Choice. Destination Decorium!