Decorium

363 Supertest Road Toronto ON M3J 2T8

Reviews for Decorium

DF
DF

Highend store without quality customer service

We bought a 3 seater sofa from their “ stressless collection”. Three months later, one of the sofa seat was peeling! We contact customer service and told them the situation, they told us that was not manufactured defect. We told them , we switched seat between my husband and I regularly, because we want to make sure the weight distribution of the sofa is always even. How come there is only one seat
has this problem?

Finally, they decided to change the peeling leather for us. After covid shut down end , they change their mind and decided to charge us $450 plus taxes to install the seat.

A furniture store call themselves highend better make sure a quality customer service will go along with it.

Hi DF,
Sorry to hear. Extremely unusual to have defective Stressless product. Please email your sales bill number and info to info@decorium.ca and we will be happy to look into this.

Penny in Toronto
Penny in Toronto

Read the small print with this company

I placed an online order from Decorium, not realizing that I had to check off pick up or delivery. With so many online stores who deliver (and many doing it for free), it didn't even occur to me to check. About a week later, I received an email from Decorium saying my order was ready to be picked up. I phoned them only to find out that the charge to deliver a 6 x 20 x 20 package was going to be $150. I was again offered the chance to pick it up at Dufferin & Finch. I live in Mississauga and that's not a great option. I told the person on the phone that I would be cancelling the order then. I was told that's not possible, but with a 25% re-stocking fee the Manager MIGHT let me cancel. So my options - spend 3 hours of my weekend to pick them up, pay $150 to have them delivered, forfeit the order or perhaps I MIGHt be able to cancel if I agreed to pay 25% of the price. None of the presented options convince me to ever shop at Decorium again. Perhaps Decorium offers high quality products, but I will never find out. My advice for anyone looking to purchase home furnishings in a seamless and cost effective way.....stick to Wayfair or one of the other reputable sellers....stay clear of Decorium.

Thank you for your feedback. Please email info@decorium.ca with your sales bill number so we can look into your concern. Our website gives each customer the option at checkout of pick up or delivery. You cannot complete a transaction without making the selection. We do not include delivery in the price of our products because so many customers do choose to pick up their orders We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.

Patti K
Patti K
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great shopping experience at Decorium

We had a great shopping experience at Decorium. Our sales associate was very attentive and got back to us right away with all of our inquiries. We will definitely return to Decorium in the future!

Thanks so much for the kind words and your business!

Bita in Richmond Hill
Bita in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Avoid this place at all costs... I've been waiting over 4 months for my bed to be delivered. Decorium hasn't been able to give me a delivery date.

The sales reps at Decorium are nice, approachable, and go out of their way to help you out up until they get your money. Once they get your money, you start to see how they truly treat their customers. As soon as a transaction is made, they no longer care for their customers. I purchased a bed that was over $2,000 back in November of 2020. I was told that the bed would deliver by Jan 2021. I was fine with that as I understood that the are delays due to COVID. I sold my current bed mid Jan because I was told I would get this new bed from Decorium by end of Jan. January passed and no one bothered to reach out to me to tell me my delivery was going to be delayed. I followed up again in February and was told the expected delivery is now end of Feb.. end of Feb came by and I was told by Raffaele & Fil that the "ETA is the same".... it is now the second week of March and no one has bothered to follow up with me... 4 months later and I still can't get an answer or an accurate delivery date. There's been no compensation for the delay.. they took my money and they can't even commit to when it's going to get delivered.... I also never received any updates about the delays until I went out of my way to reach out... no one had proactively kept me in the loop. I've been left in the dark.

If you purchase anything from Decorium, don't believe their delivery dates as they clearly can't deliver on their promises and don't bother to give their customers updates... 4 months later, I still haven't received something I paid thousands of dollars for and no one has told me when I should expect to receive it. Extremely disappointed in the service I've received from Decorium. As a "premium" furniture store, they definitely prioritize profits over customer service..... would not recommend to anyone.

We thank you for your feedback. We can assure you after 35 years in business we pride ourselves on our customer service. If we didn’t we wouldn’t have been in business this long. Your bed has arrived today. We apologize for the 8 days longer than end of February but as you can appreciate everything today is very unpredictable to have 100% accuracy on any shipments. Our delivery team will be in touch to schedule your delivery. We do apologize for the delay and we did last email you on Feb 27th and you replied March 4. Again we apologize for the delay and hope you enjoy the many items you purchased from us for many years.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Stressless recliner

Our experience at Decorium was excellent.

From the initial phone conversation with Renata to testing the comfort of the recliner Renata and her coworkers were very pleasant and helpful. When it came down to meeting our needs/requirements they went above and beyond what I would have expected.

Great experience and I look forward to shopping here in the future.

Thank you for your kind words.

Great Service after sales

Decorium has provided us with great after sales support. The sofas were repaired and people are very friendly. We recommended Decorium to our friends and certainly in future we will buy again.

Thank you for the kind review.

Home owner in Oakville
Home owner in Oakville

Dinning table

The dining table bought is very nice and contemporary. The store has many beautiful furniture at a very reasonable prices. the sales person was very helpful through out our purchase. Very happy.

Review has 1 previous version
cher in Richmond Hill, Ontario
cher in Richmond Hill, Ontario
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our furniture is Perfect!

We recently renovated and purchased transitional/modern furniture (a sofa, glass/metal office writing desk and an entry hall glass/chrome console from a Decorium sale at a reasonable price.

Ella, at the store in Concord, was an absolute gem – very professional, design savvy and supportive. Because she’s very knowledgeable, it allowed us to make informed decisions.

The customer service was excellent when we had to change our order.

The Delivery process was well communicated and the deliverymen were professional, accommodating and very respectful of our home.

We highly recommend Decorium for anyone looking for stylish furniture that is good value for your money.

Be absolutely sure

Be absolutely sure you want whatever you are buying. By law you are allowed 48 hours for "buyers remorse". However, Decorium does not follow the law. Sales orders say "all sales are final" regardless of the law. Will never buy from them again and recommend you don't if you are not 110% sure you want what you are buying.

Ritchie
Ritchie

Replaced defective part with no hassles!

Bought 2 bar stools and one had a defective gas strut; The seat wouldn't stay up because it was losing pressure.

Once I called to report the issue, Kasia called me to inform me of the pogress of getting the replacement part in and when I can come to pick it up.

I brought the stool in and the technician installed the new gas strut for me as a special tool is needed.

I'm very happy with the level of service from Decorium!

Thank you for your review Richard. We appreciate the opportunity to resolve the issue and hope you enjoy the stools. Hope to see you soon.

More about Decorium

Decorium is one of Canada's leading home furnishings companies. Over 30 years in business and now 3rd generation. Come experience what this 100, 000 sq. ft showroom is all about! ! More Selection. More Choice. Destination Decorium!
Looking for Furniture pros in Concord?