Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Reviews for Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Steve & Pam in East York
Steve & Pam in East York
2 reviews ,

Company was hired to plumb my new second story addition

I recently added a second story to my bungalow. I hired DanMac to complete the rough in plumbing to the new second floor Bathroom. Their price was extremely competitive and they did an excellent job.

The work site was kept very clean and where they had to cut into the lower floors they did it with great skill and minimized the damage that they had to do to make the couplings.

I was very happy with their service and would both highly recommend them and use them again myself.

I'm happy your renovation project went so smoothly. It's great when a plan comes togher. We are glad to have been a part of it.

Christopher from Toronto
Christopher from Toronto
3.8/10

Basement drain blockage

This company might be fine for industrial and commercial drain work but I would not recommend them at all for residential drain work. Their estimate was several hundred dollars less than another company but their heavy equipment badly damaged a mature tree and left my front lawn looking like a construction site. In retrospect, I now suspect that the other estimate was a more accurate reflection of what a proper residential job should have cost.

The majority of our work in the past 25 years has been in the residential repair and construction industry. I have brought this review to the attention of our heavy equipment operator as well as the job site foreman and neither recalls doing any damage to any trees or shrubbery. If they did indeed damage a tree they were unaware of it. On behalf of the crew please accept our apology.
Thank you for taking the time to submit your input.

More about Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Established in 1987, DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd. is a full service company that can meet all of your residential and industrial plumbing needs. Specialties include: drain repairs and replacements, camera inspections, clearing of Sewer blockages and Roots in drains. Water service replacement, Torpedo water service. Waterproofing, and we ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Etobicoke?