Crawford Appliances & Air Conditioning

Appliance Retailers
1035 Queensway E Mississauga ON L4Y 4C1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Mississauga  >  Crawford Appliances & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Crawford Appliances & Air Conditioning

DMS from Mississauga
DMS from Mississauga

Ripped off

Brad is a fibbing snake who after a month of calling for repair quoted me a huge number. Repair finally happened which I desperately needed but he could not itemize the cost even though I knew the actual cost of the part from the paperwork. He is a condescending con man and unless you wanna get poor customer service and then robbed for cash out of desperation, call someone else! Gotta day the second tech who came was great but he had no control over cost.

Alfonso in Mississauga
Alfonso in Mississauga

Product

Crawford Appliances have been for over 50 years one of the most caring and professional companies around.Their service is exceptional especially Brad who always seems to do the right thing for the customer. Keep it up Crawford Appliances

Al

rutherford in Burlington
rutherford in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

service

We always use Crawford Appliances for our appliance service needs. They are always reasonable, prompt and efficient. Would highly recommend. We recently used them to repair our disposer. They showed up when they said they would and completed the project quickly and correctly - even with my 6 year old "supervising" lol

Stove repair

Paid $400 for my stove repair and after calling them over 10 times and the "so called"technicians coming to my house a few times,after 3 months still not fixed!
Total waste of time and money and the worst experience we ever had at this level. Companies like this should not be in business !

Wilva from Mississauga
Wilva from Mississauga
2 reviews Nokomis, FL

Dishwasher Door Cables

I called to have the door cables in my dishwasher door replaces as they had broken. A very nice serviceman came and replaced them. Four months later, one of the new cables broke. I call Crawford and was told there was only 90 day warranty on parts. I pointed out it was only 4 months and I was quite unhappy with this. I even told the lady I would give an unfavourable review. She told me that they do not make the warranty times, but the manufacture sets them up. She then said she would speak to the Service Manager and get back to me. About 6 hours later the Service Manager called me. He said that there isn't a warranty on the door cable, even though it states right on my receipt that there was a 90 day warrant. He said that in view of the short time from the repair to it breaking, they would waive the service call, but I would have to pay for parts and labour. I agreed. He said that Amy would call me with a service date. I waited for 1 week and they never called me. So I called another service person, who came the next day, and the broken part was replaced at a cost of only $60.00, which is much less than what Crawford would have charged me. You can buy your appliances there, but don't expect to get good service if you need a repair. You should definitely stay away from this company if you want satisfaction.

Michaelma in Toronto
Michaelma in Toronto

BBQ and BBQ cover purchase

To state it plainly, I should've consulted HOMESTARS before purchasing from this company. That said, here's my story... I discovered this place by chance because I was two doors down at another business. The big box stores didn't have what I was looking for and I thought a specialized, smaller dealer might be a better idea. A Broil King BBQ and cover was what I bought (despite the slant from salesperson Greg towards the more expensive Weber products). Purchased on July 2nd, the BBQ arrived as ordered on July 5th. Great! However, the cover was nowhere to be found. I was told by Greg to call back July 13th because "it was the delivery company's fault, and it should be here with the next delivery." I called back on July 15th and Greg responded with "it's not here, call July 18th at 11am and ask for Tyler." I called and was told by Greg that "Tyler will call you back in 45 mins. What's the best number to contact you at, sir?" I provided my work number, but instead, my home number was called. Anyway, the cover was in. YAY! I showed up at 9am on July 19th to pick it up and noticed that I was charged $79 (MSRP?) instead of the sticker price of $54.99. I just got a shrug from the person "helping" me.

To sum up my experience, I would say AWFUL. Customer service is severely lacking and employees act have a sour attitude. Maybe the previous generation were better business people, seeing as how they've been "Serving You Since 1959".

Nabeel from Toronto
Nabeel from Toronto

Refrigerator Service

They were sent by Maytag Canada (as their service partner) to repair my refrigerator. The technician identified LV control panel in the dool (behind water dispenser) to be faulty and recommended replacement. It was back ordered from US. I waited almost 1 month for the job to be completed. But during 2nd visit their 2nd technician who tried to replace control board declared that the new part that arrived from US is also faulty. (I doubt his troubleshooting skills anyway). First he wrestled with the part to fix it in the right place and on failing to turn ON the fridge he tried to slip away by claiming that my electrical wiring has problem and an electrician should be called as he has done his job. When told that the main breaker of the fridge is OFF and all other kitchen appliances are working fine and he can even use the other wall socket nearby on which microwave oven is working then he got embarrassed and fled away by saying that we will place another order for the faulty control board again. Wh*ly Sh*t...Means that I may have to wait for another 1 month.......My advice......Just stay away from them.

Simone from Mississauga
Simone from Mississauga

Appliance Repair Quote

Terrible Customer Service! It took me following up to find out what was going on with getting a quote and when I did they added parts that weren't even discussed with the repair man. I escalated it and the delay to the Service Manager who took over two weeks to return my call and apparently that is acceptable to them. He said "he's not customer service" and that he left it with them - yet customer service kept telling me they were trying to get him to call me. Apparently he's a Crawford representing the family business. A fine example of a manager and owner when he tells an irate customer "I'm going to count to three". Deal with them at your own risk - they pocketed the fee and refused me a refund for the terrible experience. He kept telling me they aren't Non-Profit. He wasn't cluing into the customer service side of the business.

Joanne VdB from Toronto
Joanne VdB from Toronto

Dryer and Washer repair

The actual repairs guys are very nice. Calling the office, getting them to return calls and booking an appointment - is just too painful. The woman makes you feel like you are putting her out when you can't accommodate the time that she offers. We used them a number of times in the past but something must have changed within their office. I will not use them again!!!

More about Crawford Appliances & Air Conditioning

Specialties Crawford Appliance Centre is a premium appliance dealer, and one of the few self-servicing dealers left in the Greater Toronto Area. Our appliance experts will provide you with all of the knowledge needed to make an informed decision on some of the hardest working machines in your kitchen. We ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?