Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

Mohteshim Kadri
Mohteshim Kadri

Furnace, Humidifer and Air conditioner

We just got our new home recently and were looking for a furnace, humidifier and an air-conditioning unit.We did lot of shopping around to get the best stuff as well as for the best price. I came across Cosmopolitan Mechanical services who were confident to give me a written guarantee on price and workmanship. The confidence to deliver the best service at the lowest price made me think of giving them a chance and I bet you they kept up to their word. I got the best available goods and the best service. Till date everything is working just fine and from time to time I get follow up calls to make sure the equipment is functioning efficiently. I would defintely recommend them to anybody who is thinking about installing a new heating or cooling unit in their homes. They also provide excellent service at any time of the day. I would say they deserve three thumbs up for their excellent quality and service.

Fabian from Brampton
Fabian from Brampton

Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation

We recently purchased our first home that was over 15 years old and had its original air conditioner and furnace. Therefore after our air conditioner broke down in the summer we weren't surprised when the furnace went down as well in the winter. Although money is an issue we always prefer to have someone come in and give us correct and true information therefore, after contacting many ac and furnace companies we weren't expecting much from this company. Boy were we wrong! Not only did the technician that came in give us truthful information, he also tried to fix the problem with out costing us much money. Although when after realizing the problem wasn't fixable he gave us viable option to purchase a furnace and ac at an affordable price. To top it all off he gave us great financing option so that we wouldn’t get hit with a great burden at once. After liberating they came in and put in both the ac and furnace within one day and we haven’t had a problem since. I truly recommend this company as they know what they’re doing and are honest people. We would definitely do this again, thank you one again Cosmopolitan Mechanical!

More about Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

Heating & Air Conditioning We are a well established company in the field of heating and cooling. We offer well-trained personnel to service your gas fired equipment from boilers to unit heaters and air conditioning to freezers. We service and install furnaces, air conditioners, exhaust, ducting, gas piping and ventilation ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?