Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

Reviews for Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

Jpena
Jpena

Replaced Central Air Cooling Unit

Reached out to a few contractors to replace my old central AC unit which just refused to die May of 2018. Max was the first to respond. He gave me a price for a popular entry level Lennox unit. I was hesitant at first on whom to go with as another reputable contractor had also responded and was excellent at answering questions and guiding me through my options. Anyway, I decided to pick Max as he was ready to come right away and the estimate was very reasonable. Service was very quick. Max installed everything professionally and in record time. The reason for the imperfect score is because after the work, I had to clean up the soiled water trail from my entrance door to the basement area where the AC penetrated. It had rained outside and the canvass cloth Max used to cover the floor in the access route was not laid out right away. The AC nit and workmanship is very good and it has been a year now. AC is working very well with no issues.

Thanks for business regarding Air conditioner installation, also thanks for review, almost one year is past and we don't remember exactly what happen on that time , from review we can find out that it was raining day when we installed Ac , so it is hard to work on raining day , we have to out and in to work, so any way shoes get dirty . Sorry about that mess, hope we can serve you in future again if you need any services or installation regarding heating and cooling.Max

Ron in North York
Ron in North York
13 reviews North York, ON

Re-start of furnace

Our furnace suddenly stopped working. The red lights in the control panel were indicating a problem that was not easy to deal with. I called and Max was arrived when he said he would. He asked me to turn off the power and he checked some things. Then we turned it back on and the furnace was working again - basically like rebooting a stuck computer. He also made suggestions on some small improvements that could be made and gave me the reasons for the suggestions. I did learn to try the off-on business and to ignore the error codes as a first try - then call. If you need his help send him a text with your address - he doesn't like to write things down. When he showed up in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter van, I was concerned that it would be an expensive visit, but he was much more reasonable than the guy who showed up in a Ford Transit.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding furnace repair. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to assist you in the future for all of your heating and Cooling needs.
Don't let the Mercedes Sprinter fool you, our prices are very competitive and maximum quality service with customer satisfaction are guaranteed.
Office Manager

Ron
Ron

Furnace Replacement

This is the second time we have used Max. The first time was for our air-conditioning unit last year, and we were very happy with his work. At the time Max gave us a heads up that our furnace had seen better days and to keep an eye on it. Last week we had no HVAC, called Max and although busy he came the same day, diagnosed problem, the mother board, and said it might be a better idea at this point to replace the unit instead of spending money every year fixing it. We decided to replace it and Max offered us a couple of options and companies, we went with Carrier.

Max came and installed our new furnace two days later, on Sunday no less, nice unit, working great and the work was done cleanly and efficiently. Thanks Max.

afshin in Ajax
afshin in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace Replaced

I called Aire Max to check my furnace last year October and after reviewing all the options based on the age of my furnace I decided to replace that
my plan was 2 stage furnace and Aire Max convinced me that a single stage is better option for me so i could save some money and they were right
now one winter passed and furnace worked without any problem

the only reason I didn't give full stars was , I wish they could install the furnace 1-2 inches away from basement drain hole but now it is sitting on top of the drain cap and i cant replace the the rusted drain cap

but am i recommending them , yes definitely and I will call them for my A/C because

1- they respond fast
2- their price is fair
3- they install professionally ( minor problems always happens )

Steve
Steve

Furnace and A/C

Hi,

I’ve hired Max 3 times over the last few years for both my furnace and AC needs. He’s been fantastic and I would recommend him. My furnace broke down previously and he was able to come quickly and rectify the situation. He also has serviced my AC twice. Both times identifying the issue, and suggested different solutions, and took the time to explain the pros and cons of each. No pressure in getting to make one decision or the other.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Home Furnace - No Heat Call

I had a reasonable diagnosis of the issue. The technician paid attention and brought the right part and had it up and running in a few minutes. No unnecessary selling no false diagnostics just dealt with the failure as a professional should do. I am in construction 30+ years and would have no hesitations recommending Aire Max.

James K

PeterK
PeterK

New Furnace, A/C and Water Heater

Received a few quotes and Max was the best value for a new furnace, A/C and Water Heater with Nest Thermo. His company installed and cleaned up, was a great job and would recommend his services.

Ricardo
Ricardo

Furnace, A/C and humidifier installation

Max is very knowledgeable and responded promptly with pricing options when I reached out after our 25 year old furnace finally gave way in the middle of March. He came to our home and installed a new Carrier high efficiency furnace, removing the old unit and cleaning up after completing the install. We were very pleased with his work and later brought him back to install a new AC and humidifier. Thanks, Max!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, also thanks for business regarding installation Carrier furnace and air conditioner, also Aprilaire humidifier and 5 inch air filter, you upgrade whole hvac systems and for many years you don't have to worry about that , any time we are at your service, Max

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

New furnace and A/C uit

Our house had a 35 year old furnace and a broken air conditioner. Max showed up on time for the quote and install. Price was great, very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for review and business regarding installation furnace and air condition, with new systems you can see the changes on your gas and hydro bill, any time we are at your service, Max

Hot Water Tank

Our hot water heater died in the middle of winter and I began speaking with another H&C outfit, whose quote was absurdly inflated. I found Max on HomeStars. I immediately contacted him and he quoted the job over $1K less than the other guys. Not only that he was highly responsive and helpful. After the install, he continued to help me when I couldn't figure out new configurations for the heater. HIGHLY recommend Max and Aire Max. They're now my go-to for any heating and cooling needs.

Really appreciate your loyalty and business with Aire Max , any time we are at your service, customers like you are our fortune , we keep you always happy, cheers, Max

More about Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

MORE THAN 15YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HVAC INDUSTRY.CERTIFIED AND INSURED COMPANY.REPAIR AND SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF ALL HVAC EQUIPMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SUCH AS FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND ...

________________________________________
FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIRE PLACE REPAIR,ALL KIND OF FILTER and Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto ...
_______________________________________
AMERICAN STANDARS , TRANE,CARRIER,GOODMAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.

FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.
Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
AMERICAN STANDARD, TRANE,CARRIER,GOOD MAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing.
Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
2008
Cheque,Credit Card,Cash,Financing
Mechanical Engineering,Gas license,Refrigeration and "ODP"license,TSSA
Life time heat exchanger, 15 years part,also you can buy 15 years extention labour