Reviews for AIRE MAX HEATING & COOLING INC

dimitellme
dimitellme

Central Air

I first used Max to install a new furnace. His price was not the lowest but it was competitive and he delivered on my expectations - reliability, efficiency, and competence. I've had the furnace for a few years and everything has worked as Max said it would. This is why I hired Max for the AC. Once again, he kept all promises, was fast, clean and affordable.

I have recommended Max to anyone who needs peace of mind the work will be done correctly, on time and for a fair price.

Thanks for doing business with airemax again. We'll be glad to assist you in the future. Call us anytime if you have problems.

condo owner in central Toronto
condo owner in central Toronto

Furnace servicing

Our furnace was not turning on automatically and had to be manually operated. We called Max Aire. They responded quickly, found and fixed the problem at a reasonable price. Very pleased.

David
David
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace Repair (igniter)

I hired AIRE MAX to repair my furnace. Was a quick and easy repair/transaction. I called to request the service and they were at my house in no time; with part in hand! Price was fair too. Appreciative to have the repair done so quick to restore heat to my house.

John in Toronto, Ontario Canada
John in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Furnace installation

416-843-1321
Toronto

Our 15-20 year old furnace was causing us problems every year since we moved in 6 years ago. After acting up once again, I decided to call Max. He came by within a couple hours and got us going. He noted the age of the furnace and the fact that we had no fresh air coming into the furnace room.

Due to the age of the furnace and the improper venting, I asked for a quote on replacing it. As the quote was very reasonable, and because Max was willing to waive any fees for coming out that day, I decided to allow him to come back the next day with a brand new furnace.

Max can come across a bit abrupt, but he's actually a really nice guy. Very respectful of our home and kind to our two little girls.

It's been a few weeks now and the furnace has been working great, absolutely no complaints and would recommend Aire Max for sure.

Sharon from Markham
Sharon from Markham

Annual Furnace Maintenance

I contacted Aire Max for annual furnace and humidifier maintenance. Max provided a timeslot that was very convenient and quickly for me. He showed up on time, did the job quickly and cost effectively. I will do so again next year.

Seth in Toronto
Seth in Toronto

Did a great job on a tricky furnace cleaning and maintenance job

Great job on the furnace service. Removed a lot of crud, dust, and unclogged lines. Certainly extended the life of the furnace. Furnace is installed in a tight space without a lot of room to maneuver. Max did a great job of getting in there, being careful with great attention to detail. Will use again. Highly recommend.

Quick response and prompt solution!

This was my first service request via homestars and Max was super quick to respond and answered all the little questions that I had.

When he came to check out the the humidifier problem, he provided a few options to let us choose (along with his opinion). At the end, we replaced our faulty humidifier and got everything done quickly! Super smooth, and now I know who to go to right away next time I have a furnace/humidifier issue!

Doinita from Thornhill
Doinita from Thornhill

Humidifier

Our humidifier broke down on us and Max was quick to come and fix it. It turns out the part was covered by the waranty so that was great news.
As always, great service and great communication. Thanks Max.

Sparks in East York
Sparks in East York

Boiler Repair

We had an emergency situation and had to get someone in to help us right away. We found Aire Max and they were prompt, efficient and courteous. Would definitely use them again.

Quick Installation & Hard Work

I appreciated Max's and his assistant hard work and work ethics. In the heat of the summer they came to my home to reinstall a furnace and air conditioner. The price was reasonable.

Thanks for business regarding furnace and air conditioner installation with Aire Max heating&cooling , hope you call us in future for maintaining appliances, Max

More about AIRE MAX HEATING & COOLING INC

MORE THAN 15YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HVAC INDUSTRY.CERTIFIED AND INSURED COMPANY.REPAIR AND SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF ALL HVAC EQUIPMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SUCH AS FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND ...

________________________________________
FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIRE PLACE REPAIR,ALL KIND OF FILTER and Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto ...
_______________________________________
AMERICAN STANDARS , TRANE,CARRIER,GOODMAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.
Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
AMERICAN STANDARD, TRANE,CARRIER,GOOD MAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing.
Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
2008
Cheque,Credit Card,Cash,Financing
Mechanical Engineering,Gas license,Refrigeration and "ODP"license,TSSA
Life time heat exchanger, 15 years part,also you can buy 15 years extention labour