Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

160 Torbay Road Markham ON L3R1G6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Reviews for Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

ChrisI in Markham
ChrisI in Markham

Install Lennox A/C

Found Springhome Heating and Air Conditioning after researching the Internet and getting quotes from two other sources. Communicated with the office, Andrew Kojola contacted me and after a very informed meeting installation date was set. ( June4th) Installers arrived earlier than arranged( half hour), introduced themselves and proceeded to lay floor protection. Installation took 4-6 hours as planned and the job was Great.
Highly recommend this company and I am very pleased to date with my experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service as that is our no.1 goal. If you have any questions at all or need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Adrian in Mississauga
Adrian in Mississauga

AC stopped working

I called early on a Saturday morning, prior to them opening and the answering service didn't give me much hope. Around 9:00 I got a call from Kiril asking what the problem was. I explained that my AC quit overnight and he told me he could fit me in that afternoon. He arrived as promised and was the most courteous and thorough repair person I've ever encountered. He fixed it for a reasonable price and thanked me repeatedly for allowing him to fix my unit.
I will definitely be doing business with Spring Home again.
Thank You Kiril.

Hello Adrian, Thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass this nice compliment to Kiril and to the rest of the team here at Spring Home. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call at anytime.

Rino in Toronto
Rino in Toronto

Furnace, AC, & Humidifier Replacement

Great overall experience! Our old furnace and AC was original from new home purchase and had reached 16 years in age. Blower on furnace was starting to go, so rather than keep it running another year or two and worry we would have no heat or AC when needed, decided to replace everything before in a pressure situation. Andrew Kojola, the salesman for Spring Home was great, answered my many questions, and was competitive in pricing. I did a lot of research and had at least 4 quotations on various configurations...spent a lot of time deciding between single stage, dual stage, or variable appliances. In the end, it was going to be only about $900 more to go with both variable furnace and AC compared to dual-stage. My research concluded to go with variable for the long term, and we do not intend on moving from our home - at least not for the next 15+ years. Went with entire Trane system: 100BTU Variable Furnace , XV20i variable AC 4 ton (that thing is a beast!), THUMD500A powered humidifier, and the XL1050 smart thermostat for our 3600 sq ft house.
Tiger and Mike did a great job installing. Didn't have to cut drywall to replace our existing plastic venting (to upgrade to new code) - managed to vent out a shorter route to exterior wall. The only blip in the whole install was during the final install inspection when the humidifier was running on a hot humid day. Turned out they had wired it incorrectly and had it fixed within 10 minutes. The variable blower on the furnace is great, quiet and efficient.
It's worth to note that I also invested in having all of our ducts sealed by Aeroseal just prior to new furnace and AC (I highly recommend that too). That made a huge difference in my house just to start with. The new HVAC system from Spring Home is awesome for the last week, and I hope it yields significant energy savings in the years to come.

Hello Rino, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your kind words will be definitely shared to the rest of the team and special mention to Tiger, Michael and Andrew for a job well done. We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call us if ever you need anything. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

jpw from Scarborough
jpw from Scarborough

Furnace Repair

I switched to Spring Home in 2016 following dissatisfaction with my previous company. Since then, I have had 2 maintenance inspections and, recently, 1 repair to my furnace. In all cases the staff were courteous and the visits punctual and effective.

The repair took place on April 12'th, 2018. The previous evening, I noticed the heating wasn't working and got a prompt response when I called the "after hours" unit, both from the on-call person and technician. By mutual agreement, the technician came the next day and promptly fixed the problem(faulty igniter) after explaining the options open to me.

I would highly recommend Spring Home to anyone looking for expert help with their furnace/AC units or who wish to buy new units.

Thank you for the review. So happy to hear that we met your expectations. We thank you for trusting in us and allowing us into your home. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!

James Lutes from Thornhill
James Lutes from Thornhill

Excellent and prompt service

Our furnace was just blowing cold air even though I could see that the flame was coming on. Spring Home sent a technician right away (within a couple of hours) and determined that the issue was with the flame sensor. He cleaned it up and got things working right away! Thanks for such quick service. We'll be in touch when it is time to replace our heating system!

Hi James,

Thanks for allowing us into your home. We are happy we could get you heat, we do our best to attend the same day so we don't have customers freeze in cold months. We look forward to doing business for many years to come. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lise from Toronto
Lise from Toronto

Tankless water heater purchase and installation

We had a tankless water heater installed in our basement. The sales person was great and presented us with several options. Installation was completed on a Saturday (full day) by 2 technicians who were very tidy and thorough. We were happy to get rid of the old rental water tank. So far, the new tankless water heater has been working well!

Hi Lise,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience, your satisfaction is our success. I am sure you will love the tankless water heater! Have a wonderful weekend!

Dhrumesh in Toronto
Dhrumesh in Toronto

Excellent HVAC company in GTA

Spring Home Heating & Cooling was one of the most professional companies I have ever had in my home. They were diligent while working non stop to get my heat up and running during a very cold and snowy day. Showed up on time, answered my ENDLESS questions and when they left, no mess. Clean up was complete. Nice, nice, nice every one from Spring Home Heating & Cooling at the office to all the guys that came to work. Couldn't ask for anything better. Lennox is lucky to have this business selling it's products. And...no I am not related to any of them! They did an outstanding job getting everything to fit into a small space with a really clean installation.

Additionally, I've successfully received all possible rebates from Govt. of Ontario (Save on Energy) and from Lennox.

Thanks again Spring Home Heating and Cooling and please pass along my appreciation to the crew.

Good Afternoon Dhrumesh,

It was truly our pleasure, I will be sure to pass this along to the team here at Spring Home. Should you or anyone else you know need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We hope you have a wonderful weekend!

anothrgirl
anothrgirl

Ductless Airsource Heatpump Installation

We just had our old baseboard heaters replaced yesterday after over a year of searching for the right company to go with. It was hard to find a good reputable company that was experienced in ductless systems without trying to first convince us to get a central system.
I contacted several companies through Homestars registered under the GreenON website and Springhome replied the next morning.
I received a quick consultation appt with Sam from Springhome a few days after and it was very imformative, even though we needed a 7pm appt on a Friday evening, Sam spent ample time answering all our questions, he never made me feel that my questions were a waste of time. He was thoughtful with options that fit our needs despite it being more work (other companies simply told us it wasn't necessary to avoid extra work and that if we weren't satisfied after the install we had other "options") He went above and beyond to check with HRAI and the rebate authorities to make sure I was 100% satisfied before committing. I really appreciated this.

We were not able to be available for a weekday install but Sam was able to find a team to come out to us on the Family Day long weekend for a 2 day install. On the day of install, Sam came personally to oversee and introduce the team to us on his day off.

The team that came out to us included Chris (team lead), Peter, Sam and Nezeer. Amazing, amazing team of guys! I cannot speak enough as to how pleased we were with this process. They kept everything as clean as possible and worked through the cold, and Chris explained every process to us making sure we understood why it was done and how to operate it afterwards. You can really tell he cares about his work and wanted to ensure the client is happy and that every design element is in our best interest.

This is a long long review but I hope this helps others in choosing their contractor for their next job. As a young professional, I am very picky and scoured the internet for information and reviews. I honestly probably met a good 7-8 contractors over the course of last year and do not regret our final decision at all even though some other contractors offered lower pricing.

Ask for Sam and Chris, they will give you top notch service, you will not regret it! Thanks again guys!

Hello Anothrgirl. Thank you for this very generous review. As every installation of these ductless systems are unique due to the layout of the house and lifestyle of the occupants, a "custom" solution tailored for these factors are always best. At Spring Home, all our comfort advisers are experienced and capable of providing unique solutions for every situation. It was truly my pleasure to be able to assist with your unique installation, and cannot be happier to know that the installation was delivered as promised to your 100% satisfaction. Thanks again for sharing your exceptional experience in working with Spring Home, and providing your honest opinion to help other homeowners make their HVAC hiring decisions easier.

All the best!

Sam and the Team

Junian in Toronto
Junian in Toronto

Great Service, Good Quality Work, Promt Customer Service

Sam answered all my questions and concerns. They were very professional, prompt, and did good quality work. Would highly recommend and thank you to Sam for the great customer service!

Good Afternoon Junian,
Was truly our pleasure as your satisfaction is our success. Should you need any thing in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Dakota in Toronto
Dakota in Toronto

Humidifier issue

Recently we realized that our Humidifier was not functioning. We notified Spring Home and went through some trouble shooting remotely that did not seem to resolve the issue. Tiger was sent over to perform diagnostics. Tiger asked a couple of quick questions and within a few minutes was able to identify the issue - the thermostat was incorrectly set up at the last maintenance visit. He immediately made the necessary changes to the thermostat settings and reviewed with us the seasonal settings on the thermostat and humidifier. Tiger is very knowledgeable and polite.

Thanks to Tiger for taking care of the issue.

Alvares
Toronto

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. I passed the nice comments onto Tiger and he said it was his pleasure. We look forward to speaking again when it is time for the next seasonal tune up.

More about Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

==== YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCCESS ======
**2010-2016 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer**
**2010-2016 Lennox Centurion Award Winner**
**Mitsubishi Electric Outstanding Performance Award Winner**
**Trane TCS Dealer**
** NATE (North American Technician Excellence)**
If you're looking for an established, Reliable Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration contractor in the GTA area, you've come to the right place. Licensed and fully insured, Spring Home offers a complete installation and service department. Our experienced professionals are trained in residential, …