Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Reviews for Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Teresa from Toronto
Teresa from Toronto

Air Conditioning (Maintenance)

Once again Spring Home Heating and Cooling came through with taking good care of us!

Our air conditioner required some additional cleaning on our regular maintenance check. The unit wasn’t pushing out as much cool air as it was suppose to be doing. The technician who came was able to find what the problem was and fix it on the spot. He was very knowledgeable, skilled and was able to explain to us what the issue was. The air conditioner is working great now!

Rodina who works in the office was able to answer my questions and provided such good information. She is so responsive and provides such great customer service. It really means a lot when someone cares. Thank you Rodina.

Thanks again Spring Home !

Hello Teresa, a customer like you motivates us even more to do better at our job. A simple appreciation to our hard work each time is very fulfilling. We are so happy that once again we were able to meet your expectation. looking forward to serve you in many years to come. Please be safe always!

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Excellent service during Covid!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful this company is. From the sales, to the service team. Everyone has been respectful, and educational!
During the times of a pandemic, I have been very unsure about inviting people into my home to perform services. Still, I decided that the servicing of our ductless air conditioner was imperative and allowed Springhome into my home. They were so respectful, wearing masks and slippered shoes. Moving respectfully through my home and being sure not to touch too much. I felt so confident about my experience. I highly highly recommend Springhome. They won’t try to sell you on anything you don’t need, and they are experts not only in their field, but in making your experience as comfortable as possible.

Hello Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write us a kind review and for allowing us to come out to your lovely home despite of the pandemic. It has been tough on each and everyone dealing with this but we are confident that we will get through this safely if we all do our part to adhere precautionary measures. I would like to thank you for your continued trust with Spring Home! Take care and be safe always!

John and Maria in Casa Loma
John and Maria in Casa Loma

Excellent Workmanship, Accommodation to our Needs

We had our 5th and 6th Mitsubishi units installed this week. Like the others, the installation was difficult (we live in a 100 yr old brick house) but it was done with good humour, careful solutions to seemingly intractable problems and speed. The speed was particularly appreciated because we are immune-compromised and had to leave home with our dogs for the duration of the installation. We asked for specific dates when our son's house would be empty, and although they were very busy, they accommodated us. There is no mess near the installations or outside or in the basement where the electrical is located. Dealing with the office is a easy as well. Please note that the 1st Mitsubishi units purchased from another company in 2003 cost $12000 and took up much more space inside and out!

Hello John and Maria, Thank you so much for your continued trust with Spring Home. The staff and crew of Spring Home are very grateful to see such a kind review, thank you for taking the time. We are very happy that the installation was completed to your satisfaction. We truly appreciate your business and great client like you motivates us to be better at our trade. We are here to help if you need our assistance at anytime. Take care and Be Safe Always!

april
april

Spring Home Heating+Cooling

We are very impressed with the high level of professional service provided by this company, and highly recommend them to you. Everything from sales + installation, to service; all done exceptionally well.

Hello April, thank you for taking the time out to share your experience. We appreciate the recommendations as well. It truly was our pleasure and we look forward to doing business for many years to come. Thank you!

Lee T
Lee T

Solved Problem with Tankless Hot Water Unit

Spring Home installed a new Bosch tankless hot water unit almost two years ago as part of a basement renovation. I've kept up with regular maintenance, but two weeks ago I started getting error codes, and the unit stopped working completely. Rodina and the team at Spring Home stepped up, stood behind their products/installation, and worked hard on my behalf to set things right as quickly as possible. They sent out a tech quickly who determined that the heat exchanger was leaking and would need to be replaced. Rodina was amazing. She (and her team) worked with the manufacturer to first get a new part express shipped from US, and then determine that the whole unit should be replaced (warranty repair). Rodina kept me well-informed along the way - it was clear she understood the urgency of the situation for my family and was working hard/advocating on our behalf. Kiril, David and Amir (technicians) were great - on time, knowledgeable, and professional. On the whole, Spring Home handled the situation really well. They've more than earned my trust and I'm happy to recommend them to others.

Hello Lee, thank you kindly for taking the time on posting this great review. We'll definitely share to the rest of the team for a job well done. We would like to thank you also for being so patient and understanding through out the whole process, you deserve an excellent service!!!! Thanking you in advance for your future recommendation. Take care always. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need our assistance with your HVAC system.

private user from Oakville
private user from Oakville

excellent sevice

I have used Spring Home' service for years. I am very satisfied with their works from the initial sales, installation to every year’s maintenance. In end of March this year, for the first time, my furnace kept sending an error code, I was not sure if I should book a technician visit at that time. So I emailed Spring Home for help. Rodina replied my email promptly with detailed information regarding possible causes and what checks I could do by myself. When I called the office the next day for further information, manager George answered all my questions with extreme patience. He’s very knowledgeable and I learned that it’s not a super urgent issue. So I decided to wait and see. When I called to make a booking several weeks later. George sent the technician the same day. Technician Kiril is very professional, efficient and polite. He diagnosed the problem almost right away and fixed it. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained how this happened and showed me what to do step by step to prevent recurrence. I really appreciate it.
Everyone from Spring Home is professional and supportive. They care about their customers. Thanks and highly recommended!

Hi there, Thank you for your continued trust with Spring Home. So glad that over the years you have been satisfied with our service, we thank you so much for your loyalty and trust. Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime should you need assistance with your HVAC system, we are happy to help the best way we can. Take care always!

Loryn in Toronto
Loryn in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Truly wonderful HVAC Company to deal with

You can always tell how great a company is by their after service. Spring Home Heating and Cooling was wonderful. I had my air conditioning break down and they came out immediately to attend to the problem. They had to order a part that they had delivered to me then came out and fixed my problem. I highly recommend Spring Home Heating and Cooling for a job well done and peace of mind. First class all the way.

Hello Loryn, thank you for your kind review, it is greatly appreciated. Glad we were able to assist with your AC issue the earliest possible. Thank you for trusting us and for your future recommendations. A customer like you motivates us to do better so thank you for the compliments. I will definitely pass it on the rest of the team specially to Kiril & David who worked on your AC to thank them on your behalf.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

AC Installation During Heat Wave

Office staff, management, and installers were helpful and precise. Office staff were sympathetic in expediting installation knowing we had young children. Management calculated the best Trane AC and searched at a time when demand was high for this unit. The two installers helped locate an improved AC compressor location and installed all components with minimum disruption.

We would refer anyone to Spring Home and will use Spring Home for any further AC and Heating needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. The team at spring Home are glad to know that we were able to assist in providing you comfort in your lovely home. Please do not hesitate to call at anytime should you need our assistance in the future. Looking forward to be of business with you in many years to come!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Ductless installtion

I am very pleased with the service provided by Spring Home, from initial contact to installation and follow-up. I inquired with three companies about installation of a ductless system and Spring Home was the first to reply, the very next day in fact even though it was a holiday. Sam patiently answer my questions, including those not directly related to the current project. This all took place during Covid-19 stage 2 and everyone from Spring Home who came to the house was masked, which I appreciated. On top of the quality service, the price was less than that quoted by the two other companies. I would recommend Spring Home to anyone considering ductless or other HVAC work.

Hello David, thank you so much for your kind review and for taking the time in writing it! It is indeed pleasing to hear customer's satisfaction as it is our number one goal in each project, so thank you for trusting us and for the opportunity. We are here to assist if you need us in the future when it comes to your HVAC system. Be safe always!

SM
SM
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Hot water tank

I have used this company’s service on three occasions over the last year or so. I highly recommend the company.
They are punctual, very reasonably priced and easy to communicate with.

Thank you for your continued trust with Spring Home. Great to know that you are consistently satisfied with our service. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concern with your HVAC system. Once again, thank you for your business!

More about Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

==== YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCCESS ======
**2010-2016 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer**
**2010-2016 Lennox Centurion Award Winner**
**Mitsubishi Electric Outstanding Performance Award Winner**
**Trane TCS Dealer**
** NATE (North American Technician Excellence)**
If you're looking for an established, Reliable Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration contractor in the GTA area, you've come to the right place. Licensed and fully insured, Spring Home offers a complete installation and service department. Our experienced professionals are trained in residential, …