City Plumbing & Drains

City Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for City Plumbing & Drains

Marisa in Toronto
Marisa in Toronto

Replace clean out and lead pipe

Gus is your man! He is very responsive, honest and a pleasure to deal with. I had an issue with water backing up into my basement. Gus was able to provide a temporary fix until the bigger job was completed. He got me an answer right away on what the problem was and had his crew scheduled the following week to do the work. I had the clean out replaced and a brand new ABS pipe installed all the way to my property line which was a huge help if any future issues! I was also given a very good recommendation to replace the lead pipe coming into my house since the ground was already opened up. The crew did a great job and were there everyday until the job was done. There was very little interruption to my water use. If you want the job done right and quick, give Gus a call!

Michel in Riverdale in Old Toronto
Michel in Riverdale in Old Toronto

Outstanding service on two emergency calls

Gus came out to our home on two occasions very last minute to clear a couple of recurring sewage drain issues for us. Beyond being prompt and professional, he offered advise to us around how to approach the matter with the city and effectively dealt with each of our situations. Funny thing is that City Plumbing, and Gus specifically, gave us advice that ultimately could lead to us never having to require their services again. These guys are worth the call each time. Strongly recommend.

Lars Hansen from Toronto
Lars Hansen from Toronto

Best professional service you could ever ask for

We have worked with Gus for years and would never use anyone else. Got a problem? He's there when you need help and always gives you a clear quote on what is needed and what it will cost to get the job done.

He then does the job quickly and on budget.

Can't ask for more

Alison in the Annex, Toronto
Alison in the Annex, Toronto

Another great job

Gus once again did a fantastic job at my house. I had a problem with a pipe in a very tricky spot. He went above and beyond to fix the issue. And as always, he was quick to respond to phone and text and was a pleasure to deal with. I couldn't recommend him more!

Clogged Drain

One morning I woke up to a water covered floor and no idea what to do. I called City Plumbing and was assured their best serviceman was on his way. Gus arrived shortly after. He was friendly and attentive. He worked quickly to locate the problem and remedy the situation. I was very pleased with the service I received.

George  in Old Toronto
George in Old Toronto

Plumbing

Gus came over to my house to change a couple of sinks and instal a new toilet. From the time he arrived he was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Gus was clean and fast and I would recommend him to all my friends and family. The price was by far the best from all the companies that I called.
Thank you Gus!

Karen in Old Toronto
Karen in Old Toronto

Kitchen Faucet and Drain Installation

Gus arrived for our scheduled appointment, assessed the state of my drain, then realized that there was more involved with the install (additional parts and labour required) than originally thought. He went out of his way to help me out the following day (a Sunday), which I really appreciated. I felt quite privileged, actually, because Gus brought in Jim as his second pair of hands, so I had the benefit of two expert plumbers (both of whom are clearly used to working out solutions on the fly). They did a great job and were also courteous and friendly. I also appreciated that Gus took the time to explain what he needed to do and why he needed to do it (very helpful). I am so happy to have a working faucet and sink again, and would definitely recommend Gus to anyone.

Cecelia in Toronto
Cecelia in Toronto

PIPES BURST!! City Plumbing is The only plumbing company I will ever call!

I called and spoke to Gus who showed up at my door with great speed, which I appreciated so much due to the high demand with so many burst pipes in the city.
Him and his team were courteous, friendly, had great expertise, great advice and the cost was very reasonable. They even made sure to give me advise to save on costs or ever having to call them again for the same issue!!. I appreciate their honesty.
I will NEVER call any other plumbing company. The BEST!! Hands down!!!

Radiator and furnace and plumbing

Gus at city plumbing is amazing ! I called him in an emergency situation at 1am and not only did he take care of my situation over the phone he came and quickly and efficiently fixed and repaired the problem! I’m grateful we have city plumbing in our neighborhood! Highly recommend

More about City Plumbing & Drains

Blocked drains. Leaky faucets. Overflowing toilets. These can be upsetting situations for any home owner or place of business to deal with. City Plumbing is here to solve your plumbing problems, providing the best possible services and products for the best possible price.
Looking for Plumbing pros in East York?