City Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for City Plumbing & Drains

KW
KW

Quick, friendly, professional!

I reached out to City Plumbing this morning around 9am. After a brief assessment over the phone, Gus was able to diagnose my issue and said he would be by in a few hours. Within about 2 hours, Gus showed up and got straight to work. He unclogged my sink in a matter of minutes and cleaned out the pipe, like it is brand new! Gus is a great guy and a professional! I would highly recommend City Plumbing! Quick and painless. Thanks Gus!

Valerie
Valerie

New Sink Plumbing

Upon embarking on a project to change my kitchen countertop, sink and faucet I knew I needed to consult a plumber to discuss whether a new deeper sink would be feasible without having to do major revisions to the plumbing. After some research on Google I also discovered that the existing plumbing was not to code and was unsure how to proceed. A friend recommended Gus. I was able to get an opinion from Gus on what needed to be done by sending him photos and talking to him over the phone which gave me the confidence to go forward with the project. He also coached me on how to disconnect the faucet, dishwasher and remove part of the existing plumbing myself prior to the installation of the new sink and countertop (saving me $$ from having to call him to do it). He then came the day after to revise the plumbing to fit the new sink and bring it to code. Thank you for the amazing service!

michael
michael

toilet issue fixed same day

We had a toilet installed a couple months ago by another company that started leaking. Gus came by within 90 mins (just happened to be nearby on another job). He explained the issues with the previous install and showed us his solution. Very happy with the service and details provided.

super nice chap to boot.

Fantastic service!

Gus is amazing - our old toilet was leaking and broken and he coached us over the phone with how to fix it. When our fix didn't work, he properly diagnosed that we needed a new toilet and made some recommendations on what to buy. He came and installed the next day, even faster than he had promised. Highly recommend.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Clogged Drain

Wow, is all I have to say !! I called City Plumbing today (Saturday) for a clogged kitchen sink. Gus and his guy were here within an hour, even though he had a full day already booked. I really didn't expect to see him until Monday. Got the job done professionally, very friendly. Highly recommend City Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. Definitely going to be my go to plumber from now on. These guys are great !!

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Checked all my drains and pipes in my house, installed a sink and dishwasher setup

Gus is amazing. I had some smelly issues in my basement , Gus came to my house in short order, to look for solutions. It was a particularly stressful time as it was a rental unit! Gus was thorough ( we scoped every drain) and willing to go the extra mile with possibilities..
I hired Gus again to install a Kitchen sink and check the lines on the dishwasher. As expected he did a thorough job.
He always answers your call in a timely fashion, and shows up for the job quickly. He is very definitely my "GO TO PLUMBER".

burst pipe and flooding

I cannot recommend Gus and his associates highly enough, they were able to resolve a very stressful issue within a matter of minutes when we had an emergency recently. Gus is professional, efficient and courteous but most importantly very knowledgeable and reliable. We felt he treated us as family and not simply as customers who had called him for the first time. Thank you Gus! Alexandra

Tmorlando
Tmorlando

Plumbing

We had a whole host of issues that came down all at once ,and we were pretty overwhelmed. Gus and his associate came in and within a few hours they fixed all out plumbing issues. They were fast, efficient and they left everything clean. Bonus ,they were very nice guys to deal with.

Sink clogged

Our sink has been draining super slow in the last two days and suddenly it get clogged, so I had to called city plumbing and Gus came in and fixed all the problems really fast. Thank you Gus for you help. Also the fees is very reasonably :)

Serena
Serena

Toilet install and drain snaking

Gus at City Plumbing was amazing! We had a cracked toilet that needed replacing and a clogged drain which was serviced by two other companies and neither could get it under control for longer then a week. Gus came in the day after I called and fixed us right up! Installed our new toilet and unblocked our drain. Gus seemed genuinely invested in figuring out what was causing our issues and was great at explaining what he was doing and finding each step of the way. I would highly recommend city plumping to anyone in need of plumbing services.

More about City Plumbing & Drains

Blocked drains. Leaky faucets. Overflowing toilets. These can be upsetting situations for any home owner or place of business to deal with. City Plumbing is here to solve your plumbing problems, providing the best possible services and products for the best possible price.
Looking for Plumbing pros in East York?