Lighting

Lee Chang
Lee Chang
1 review Thornhill, ON

Dining Room Decorating

I was looking for the lighting solutions for my dining room area and was very lucky to come accross Casa Di Luce store at Dufferin/Finch location. I not only found a great chandelier with Swarovski crystal but also a dining room set by Calligaris that perfectly fitted my small condo dining area. I recommend this store also for the exceptional service I got from a very polite people.

ob Vaughan
ob Vaughan

bedroom renovation

416-650-9837
89 Tycos Drive, Unit 102
Toronto
M6B 1W3

Store staff was very helpfull. I got great european designed lighting fixtures to complement my bedroom furniture.

I would recommend this store for people who like to have a modern touch in their design.

Thank you for your review nad recommendation

Vakhtang in Vaughan
Vakhtang in Vaughan

Lighting Fixtures

The quality of the products was extremely high. The installation crew were efficient, timely and very friendly. I personally found the variety of European chandeliers and other lighting fixtures to be abundant.

Tomson family from Thornhill
Tomson family from Thornhill

Bedroom renovation

I am really excited with the new look of my bedroom thanks to Casa Di Luce (www.casadiluce.ca). With the new modern fixtures it looks gorgeous.The guys have a nice collection of European, mostly Italian lighting, very good quality

Thank you for this kind review. We will do our best to improve our service

Melissa of Richmond Hill
Melissa of Richmond Hill

Purchasing lighting for the new house

I had to buy a lot of lighting fixtures for my new house in Richmond Hill and wanted them to be different from what is available in major stores. I found this showroom through the internet, where they have a very informative website with full descriptions of every item. I found really unique items all made in Europe. The people in the store were very knowledgeable and informative. Great experience

More about Casa Di Luce

Toronto based showroom with unique selection of modern and contemporary lighting and furniture from famous European and American brands.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?