Lighting

Reviews for Casa Di Luce

Shirley from Richmond Hill
Shirley from Richmond Hill

Light fixtures and chairs

I visited this store looking for several light fixtures and the sales associate was quite helpful. I then visited the website and found leather chair that I liked. I emailed to find out if they had the chair in store and received a very curt negative response. Upon inquiring about their refund or exchange policy, I was told the posted policy was not in effect and that I should expect to order it and keep it. I couldn't believe how rudely I was treated so I bought my lights and chairs elsewhere. I wonder if the sales manager of the emails is actually the owner?

They mention the curt negative response about availability of the chairs. If the response
"Sorry at this moment we do not have these chairs on the floor" is considered to be rude, so I am sorry for this response. If explanation of the showroom policy on No returns is rude, I am also sorry. The customers should also respect the small stores, as they are owned by regular people, who cannot afford returns of expensive Italian made product.

kidsyellowroses
kidsyellowroses
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

kitchen/dining room fixtures

Amazing! When you enter the shop you will be dazzled and awed by all the wonderful and truly unique pieces you will discover. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. If you are looking for something that says you looked high and low (without actually putting in the legwork) this is the place to head to! The fixtures we purchased come from Italy and are works of art! You often read that lighting is the key to any space and the team at Casa di Luce will help you make the right decisions to ensure that your space reflects great taste and excellent lighting.

Thank you very much for your review.

dcringer in Scarborough
dcringer in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

chandalier

416-650-9837
89 Tycos Drive, Unit 102
Toronto
M6B 1W3

a small store with a tremendous selection of high-end lighting fixtures with prices that are very competitive with Elte, Sescolite or Union. Greater variety and many more unique pieces than either of those three! very helpful, but not pushy staff.

Art Dimension
Art Dimension
3 reviews North York, ON

Modern floor lamps

Thanks for store owner for consulting us with choice of modern lamps for our office interior. Thanks to the new technology of co-extrusion Shakti's light is always white, even in the colored versions. http://www.european-light.com/index.php/lighting/chandeliers/8010-5-traditional-chandelier.html
Perfect variety of lighting fixtures and great interior design consulting service. We recommend Casa Di Luce Store for everybody seeking for light :)

Alexey
Alexey

European lighting products

Get extremely positive experience purchasing European lighting product.
The store staff was very helpful and not "pushy". Recommended solution was chipper in price, good in quality and better suite overall design.

Highly recommend the store!

Henry Johnston in Thornhill
Henry Johnston in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

European Lighting, Italina Furniture, Home accesories and Jewellery

Casa di Luce helped me create my living room, and design my kitchen. They had amazing lighting fixtures, and furniture, all imported from Italy. As well great accesories such as candles and clocks. overall, Casa di Luce was a great experience and I recommend it to everybody who is looking for a great home interior store.

Gianni in Unionville
Gianni in Unionville

All House Renovation

416-650-9837
89 Tycos Drive, Unit 102
Toronto
M6B 1W3

I was looking for some original lighting for my custom built house, and finally found the place when I managed to buy all my fixtures.
Go there and you will never regret.
Gianni

Fred in Newmarket
Fred in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation

When speaking about bathroom fixtures, everybody will agree, it's difficult to find something different. Everybody carries the same.
At Casa Di Luce I was able to find unique fixtures at affordable prices. Everything is made in Europe, therefore exceptional quality.

Jen Whiny in Vaughan
Jen Whiny in Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Client's House Decorating

At Casa Di Luce I was able to find everything suitable for my clients. Besides having a lot of interesting items on display, they are able to order much more from catalogues. Recommend to designers

Fernando in Richmond Hill
Fernando in Richmond Hill

Full House Renovation

I was really satisfied how the people at Casa Di Luce addresses my needs. I found the right lighting for every room. Perfect quality, exceptional design. They offer unique product in Toronto that nobody else can offer. Thank you

More about Casa Di Luce

Toronto based showroom with unique selection of modern and contemporary lighting and furniture from famous European and American brands.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?